[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Until when will we have this "youth" meme? Also, why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: (((Youth))).png (766KB, 646x615px) Image search: [Google]
(((Youth))).png
766KB, 646x615px
Until when will we have this "youth" meme? Also, why late Millenials are so shit?
>>
WTF is this "yoof" shit? Sounds like more monkey babble that will be appropriated by white millennials.
>>
I'm so sick of that smug cunt acting like he won, fuck off, you were miles away from a majority you filthy thieving commie bastard.
>>
File: 1492609475551.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492609475551.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>129223768
I'm so fucking sick of this 72% figure that's floating around. Some c-list celebrity said it last night on twitter and now every twitter account and youth news outlet (Tab, Vice, etc) are spouting it without any citation what-so-ever.

Literally fake news.
>>
>>129224834
Imagine calling an election to gain a bigger majority and having it fucked up by an unelectable loony lefty
>>
>>129224855
Labour gains loads of seats, added 2500 votes to their constituency vote average (Conservative average constituency votes dropped by 1500) and loads more marginal seats that will most likely go labour. These votes didnt pop out of thin air these are the young people. Stop ignoring this reality, ignoring it wont help.
>>
>>129225951
>Young people are the only people that vote Labour

Plenty of seats that have small numbers of 18-24's swung to Labour.
>>
>>129225951
They don't want to see the truth mate don't bother. They'll just keep coming up with excuses. Look at all the excuses they're coming up with about the DUP now.
>>
>>129226082
Im not saying only young people vote Labour, I'm saying it certainly helped though and I hope it continues to. By the looks of right wingers on /pol/ they'd rather believe that this was a win and ignore the fact that Labour is set to win the next election.
>>
>>129226501
Complacency fucked this election for the cons and it looks like nothing has changed.
>>
>>129226233
I know, it doesn't make sense. But them not understanding anything but autistic /pol/ rhetoric is a good thing, keeps them from being politically effective.
>>
File: theyouth.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
theyouth.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
>>129223768
The youth will be the future of the East and the demise of the West.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (176KB, 883x589px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
176KB, 883x589px
>>129223768
>>
>>129223768
I'm a millenial and i voted conservative.
>>
>>129225878
Kinda easy when you offer young people free shit. People my age could not be arsed to vote in the brexit referendum since there was "nothing in it for them". But once you offer them free shit like abolishing university fees, then Christ it could be Adolph Hitler himself running for PM and young people will vote for him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.