[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

READERS AND ADVERTISERS ARE DITCHING BREITBART, THE NO. 1 PRO-TRUMP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: BTFO.jpg (92KB, 851x677px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
92KB, 851x677px
BREITBART BTFO
>>
Every side is pointing to the pullout of all these companies from t he advertising scene, and using that to make the point that a given thing is unpopular.

What's really going on is the advertisement bubble is bursting. These companies have realized all this advertising is costing them more than it's worth.
>>
>>129221777
it's almost like people are getting sick of shills, no matter whose side their on
>>
>>129221777
Fake news
>>
>>129221777
So every other site was a Pro-Hillary site?
>>
>>129221777
Wheres the timestamp? The last company that pulled this was Kelloggs and they are on track to bankruptcy.
>>
Breitbart? What's that? I'm going to go check it out
>>
>>129223285
More like the advertising industry is having a massive fit. I don't know what the fuck happened with them and why but they're pulling out from everywhere and throwing shit at other companies. Not even google is safe.
>>
>>129221777

CHECKED AND KEKED

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>129221777
post date you homosexual
>>
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>129223546
It is because they finally figured out that people were paying for traffic, that the pay per click and impression advertising wasn't working, that people were automating ad viewing and blocking.

Everything is a result of advertisers coming to the realization that what they do has zero effect and they have been paying out for free.
>>
>>129221777
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>129221777
what really made breitbart lose readership was firing someone for islamophobic tweets
>>
omg if shareblue or buzzfeed say it it must be true Hillary in 2020
>>
>>129221777
Breitbart was popular because it was opposition news during the Obama administration. Same reason Fox News was always on top until Trump won. Conservatives are happy cause Trump won so they're not reading the news as much.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.