[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there really a secret cultural conspiracy to normalize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ofxftt9m8x1sa3fuko2_500.gif (904KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofxftt9m8x1sa3fuko2_500.gif
904KB, 500x281px
Is there really a secret cultural conspiracy to normalize deviant behavior?
>>
No.
In the land of media you need eyeballs on adverts or you die. What gets people watching? Anger, sex, and shock.
"Deviant" material evokes sexual feelings in people who like it, anger in people who don't, and shock in everyone else.

It brings in the viewers (and therefore the ad money), so media outlets continue to run it. It's the same principle as online news outlets turning SJW because it's just clickbait by another name, it's just all about the money.
>>
>secret
it's not secret
>>
>>129216964
Look how faggy Cohen is. I'm gay, but I fucking hate them. Cali is the zionist's state test subject.

I never doubted a conspiracy to normalize a deranged culture. Have you never wondered why every fag or dyke look like they all came from the same clit?
>>
>>129216964
Yes, and normalising paedophilia is the current step
>>
>>129216964
Yes.

You ever wonder why there's so many threads on /pol/ about traps? About how Trump was a "mistake"?
>>
>>129218802
In the end of it all, this is probably the ultimate redpill.

>>“When you’re young, you look at television and think, There’s a
conspiracy. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But
when you get a little older, you realize that’s not true. The networks
are in business to give people exactly what they want. That’s a far
more depressing thought. Conspiracy is optimistic! You can shoot
the bastards! We can have a revolution! But the networks are really
in business to give people what they want. It’s the truth.”
>>
>>129216964
Yes. Just look online five years ago everyone was calling each other a faggot. Now that word is taboo
>>
File: IMG_0821.jpg (62KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.jpg
62KB, 450x299px
You tell me OP.
>>
Ask yourself who owns the media. Ask yourself who is behind every degenerate thing in the West. Put 2 and 2 together.
>>
File: 1454240733272 UN.jpg (185KB, 1214x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1454240733272 UN.jpg
185KB, 1214x1116px
Yes its a conspiracy of Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists & Jews...

The Tri-Laterals.

Lately they have co-opted the Muzzie-Filth, and Negro to do some of their dirty-work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.