[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will government do surveillance when blockchain based

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How will government do surveillance when blockchain based web takes over?
>>
>>129211701
they will try to run as many exit nodes as possible and take the places of the websites using
>>
>>129211701
Won't be for a while since ETH us a scam and the tech still needs to improve. But once we get there, the government won't be able to contain it, even if they went full totality.
>>
>>129211701

they will go full 1984 by teaching kids to spy on their parents and report "unusual crypto activity" , probably enforce keyloggers and hardware monitoring devices, etc...

who knows?
>>
>>129212351
>ETH us a scam
I made $12k last month off of Ethereum.

I got scammed hard.
>>
>>129213378
look into MNe
>>
>>129213378
t. Ethereum staff
>>
>>129212866
already happened
>>
>>129211701
they'll just crash the internet
>>
>>129211701
>ITT people who were born after 2000
We talked for thousands of years without the internet.
We will find a way.
>>
The blockchain is designed to reliably store information forever.

You're retarded OP.
>>
Okay guys we need to raise our ENERGY and AWARENESS
Let's do some push ups, get fresh water, a healthy snack
And WAKE UP
We have so much to read and archive
Gotta have ENERGY!
>>
they already have software that can identify particular posters strictly from their grammatical habits and spelling errors etc… apparently its pretty damn accurate.. the only way to circumvent this is have no public online persona/posts to match up to. I suppose someone could make a post scrambling algorithm to change pals language and phrasing and shit however...
>>
>>129215960
this.
>>
>>129212351
i watched ETH go from $2 to where it now. Same with bitcoin. Shit isn't a scam, it might bubble and collapse but it's not a scam. ETH will still be a viable currency in 3 years, and people are still yet going to make millions off of it.
>>
>>129213378
Teach us.
>>
>>129215318
I jewgled MNe and just got a load of shit, you're gonna have to give a quick rundown poo bro
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.