[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On what condition or under which circumstances would you support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 36

File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (31KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
31KB, 1280x853px
On what condition or under which circumstances would you support European Union or is European integration and/or Union a fundamentally bad thing?
>>
Fundamentally a bad thing.
>>
>>129204363
If it was a loosely banded fedration of mostly independent nations working together in trade and defence it's great
It goes to shit when the germans go 4th reichy
>>
>>129204363
Europe is Love, Europe is Life.

Don`t resist.
>>
File: 1496272491040.jpg (31KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496272491040.jpg
31KB, 540x540px
>>129204363
IF the European Union supported a second renaissance and supporting their people over the mass migration coming from Africa, and implemented a federal government which protected peoples civil liberties- instead of destroying peoples freedom of speech, then I would defend the EU with my life.

But at the moment it's far too bureaucratic and corrupt that it prevents anyone from outside their inner circles from rising to power. (probably so as to prevent the rise of a second Hitler from hijacking the political sphere and implementing a 1984 style government).

So unless those conditions are met, i'm going to support my country over the wishes of a foreign government, like my countrymen have done in the past.
>>
>>129205055
agreggation of wealth and power happens all the time, it's just EUs shitty luck that the germans are in charge. the euro just made the transfer go faster
>>
>>129204363

Pro-EU gay Bavarian here. I would like to see a federalized European superstate modeled after Switzerland by 2030.
>>
>>129205356

I'd be in favor of establishing a transfer union.
>>
>>129204363
So, Juncker now wants to integrate the armies of Europe. How do you think he'll use this force, when he has the combined might of all Europe at his wine-stained fingertips? Will he invade the US to save the climate from changing? Will he invade the middle east to rescue the refugees and provide a safe path for them to Germany? Will he invade Britain to secure a post-Brexit trade deal favorable to the EU?
>>
>>129205628
I don't mind that you are in charge per se( it's just the way it is), but the fact that you are burdened with the whole holocaust shit and now you are dragging everyone down
>>
>>129205892
it's just a way of making germany stronger without seeming that germany is re-arming
>>
>>129204363
a border would be a start
>>
>>129204363
>On what condition or under which circumstances would you support European Union
If it became a fascist superstate under German control, promoting white nationalism and traditional values.
>>
File: eu_muslims.jpg (192KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
eu_muslims.jpg
192KB, 960x684px
This fucking union is only make people of Europe to hate each other. Its a cancer and every eu bureocrats should be gassed alongside eu politicians. Whoever had partecipated in this retarded project who had already destroyed more than one european economy system should be prosecuted Norimberga style and then hanged.
>>
>>129204363
1. Exclude the germans from ever joining, all they do is fuck things up

2. Trade and trade only

3. Member countries cannot interfere with other countries soverign matters

4. Leave politics out of it
>>
>>129204363
United States of Europe would be a good idea under the condition that all political leaders were elected.
>>
File: 1496814258419.jpg (54KB, 478x414px) Image search: [Google]
1496814258419.jpg
54KB, 478x414px
Well, I don't think I would support any country in my whole life, but staring at the faces of those who some day stood for this blue shit and watch them crying with the Brexit is fun.

PS: Good luck, gentlemen.
>>
>>129206055
I mean, here's an article from today outlining his plans and reasons:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu-defence-juncker-idUSKBN1900UR
> But the EU's inability to help bring peace to Syria or significantly influence events abroad, from Turkey to the Middle East, meant that soft power was not enough, Juncker said.
> "We have no other choice than to defend our own interests in the Middle East, in climate change, in our trade agreements."

The only way an army is going to help Juncker fight climate change is if he plans on invading the US. Should we burgers be worried about this? Is there something that we should be doing at the moment?
>>
File: kraut eu army.png (32KB, 544x146px) Image search: [Google]
kraut eu army.png
32KB, 544x146px
>>129205892
>>
>>129205502
>European superstate modeled after Switzerland by 2030.
That's what you don't get, the EU is fundamentally different from anything resembling Switzerland.

You literally took the worst parts of Switzerland, and scratched out the most important parts and Claim Switzerland as an example of what you want to achieve.

It almost feels like the Peoples republic of china says they are democratic.
>>
>>129204363
I support a Europe of independent, sovereign states in a loose trade and military alliance. The EU cannot provide this
>>
>>129204663
>>129205055
>>129205323
>>129205892
>>129206055
Oy vey ! How very intolerant of you goyim !

>>129205138
Are you going to the plenary next week, Moshe ?
>>
If it was run by leaders that actually loved their people and country, instead of power hungry kikes.
>>
>>129206547

What you don't get is that you will a part of said superstate. Welcome home, semi-white man.
>>
>>129206408
obviously he's preparing for the ethnic wars, also China started meddling into Africa now, perhaps he wants to run interference there ?
>>
>>129206288
LoL trade and trade only would lead currency wars between the members.... That union would end even faster. States that would try to play straight would get fucked BC. they lose trade to undervalued strong econs. and wouldn't even get handouts like today.
>>
>>129206663
We just don't want to be part of GERMANY. Hope you got it.
>>
>>129206663
Hahaha you wish.

>KEINE FREMDEN RICHTER

sorry Hans we will never join a political union. Its against the world.
>>
File: IMG_20170601_190731.jpg (252KB, 2363x1576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170601_190731.jpg
252KB, 2363x1576px
Only if it becomes a reich and deports all non-whites and removes 100% of Jewish influence.
>>
>>129205502
That is not gonna happen dude. The EU does not give a SINGLE fuck about democracy, or neutrality.

It is completely laughable to think that suddenly a system where even the rulers are not elected by the people, become in any way directly democratic.

Also why do you think the EU is building an army? To stay neutral? Fuck no.
>>
>>129206749
I can't wait anymore for automatized factories.....
>>
>>129206547
Have you even read the OP and what the guy wrote? LoL
>>
>>129206834
>>129206854

Oh we hef vays of meiking u luff us.
>>
>>129204363

Unity between nations whilst preserving cultural and ethnic homogeneity within each one.
>>
>>129204363
Just copy the USA and it should work just fine, why reinvent the wheel?
>>
>>129206924
I bet you do. My sister is fucking a kraut.
>>
>>129206834
fundamentally misunderstanding the german situation. do you think germans want to be germans ? if they become europeans, then they get rid of the holocaust stigma
>>
>>129206879
yeah... also 3d printing will change more than people realize right now. econ. of scales will still lead to massive concentration of production in certain places...
>>
>>129204363
REMOVE ALL THE KEBAB

YUROP FOR YUROPEANS UNION WOULD BE QUITE ALRIGHT
>>
>>129207065
yeah... that's not going to happen, the snobbery is real
>>
File: 1459517209162.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459517209162.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
>>129204363
If the European Union weren't so arrogant to believe that it can unify the world by indoctrinating refugees, didn't entitle other Europeans to permanently reside in any European state without strong investment and didn't strangehold the free market to the aid of big business and didn't allow it's unelected commissioner to legislate law I can see myself somewhat approving of the concept.
>>
>>129207187

I don't feel German. I feel European. We need a common European identity based on shared values and mutual appreciation. I love most European countries, traveling there brings me so much joy.
>>
>>129207244
Well then, you know, fuck the EU.
>>
Would never want to be ruled by other big and far away countries.
A big democratic union will only care for where the most people live. Small economies will be forgotten and the people forced to move.
>>
>>129206924
Oh, come on. Our only beloved one is Gibraltar. We're going to get it back soon. <3
>>
File: merkel.gif (2MB, 320x180px)
merkel.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>129207357
>I don't feel German. I feel European

THIS IS SICKENING
>>
I support it as a "fair" trade union that does not undermine the sovereignty of its member states. EU "law" should only exist for trade, for everything else agreements / treaties between individual states can be made. We can not allow that unelected "politicians" who do not actually represent our countries (or work for the interests of our countries people) get to decide on issues that should be dealt with by each member state indvidually. It is also wrong to instrumentalize economic power (or exploit other states dependency on the union / financial support) in order to force them to accept EU policies.
>>
>>129207357
proves my point. I also want to become "European" but for a different reason :D when we finally unite, then we could bully the world once more
>>
>>129207465
>We're going to get it back soon. <3

It's rightful Spanish clay. We should reconquer it with our new EU Army.
>>
>>129207357
>I feel European
You're a cunt. You can't walk into any European country and act like you belong, we are not the United States.
>>
>>129207357
>a common European identity based on shared values and mutual appreciation
Sounds like a good starting point. Can you explain in concrete terms exactly which values you share with the Greeks, Spaniards, and Italians, and how much you mutually appreciate one another?
>>
>>129207357
And for that you want to abolish democracy and remove even the slightest hint of European culture, by inviting millions of non-Europeans with a hatred of Europe and the desire to destroy all our values?

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>129207514
it may be but would you associate yourselves with ovens and gas chambers ?
>>
>>129204363
Europa is a good thing.
Being united as a relevant gobal power is a good thing.
OTAN is a bad thing.
Silent Reich is a bad thing.
>>
>>129207514

Politics isn't a cheap circus show where your candidate of choice flashes symbols and you want to suck his dick for it.

Merkel understands this. I'm saddened by the fact that you don't. Grow up.
>>
>>129207514

Sadly lots of Krauts have this view, they're next level cucked due to muh nazis.
>>
>>129207357
You understand absolutely nothing of Swiss culture, and you wish the EU becoming a huge Switzerland. Wtf mang

>Switzerland is atypical in its successful political integration of a multiethnic and multilingual populace, and is often cited as a model for new efforts at creating unification, as in the European Union's frequent invocation of the Swiss Confederate model.[10] Because the various populations of Switzerland share language, ethnicity, and religion not with each other but with the major European powers between whom Switzerland during the modern history of Europe found itself positioned, a policy of domestic plurality in conjunction with international neutrality became a matter of self-preservation.[11] Consequently, the Swiss elites during the period of the formation of nation states throughout Europe did not attempt to impose a national language or a nationalism based on ethnicity, instead pushing for the creation of a civic nation grounded in democratic ideology, common political institutions, and shared political ritual. Political allegiance and patriotism was directed towards the cantons, not the federal level, where a spirit of rivalry and competition rather than unity prevailed. C. G. Jung advanced the view that this system of social order was one of a "chronic state of mitigated civil war" which put Switzerland ahead of the world in a civilizatory process of "introverting" warlike aggression.[12]
>>
>>129207630
Thank you for pin-pointing the very reason "The European project" exists in the first place, Kraut self-hatred.
>>
>>129207649
the center has to be somewhere, I'd prefer it was in Rome, but what can you do ?
>>
>>129207357
Germany why are you such a cucky communist?
>>
>>129204363
An economic union of free trade of goods, not the filthy 'nu'germans or turks are going to be getting EU passports. No muslims in Europe, new crusades now
>>
>>129207564
Maybe you guys are not that bad at all. If you help us to recover Gibraltar, we'll allow you to continue with your racial fight in the eastern Europe. Deal?

Sorry commies, we have a new best friend.
>>
>>129207575
>we are not the United States.

The United States weren't always united. The individual states decided they were stronger together and formed a union, much like Europe is doing now.
>>
>>129207065

Kekekekekekekekek
>>
>>129207779
becaus they don't want to be german FFS, how hard is that to understand
>>
>>129204363
if the EU adops the usa constitution with a literalist 18th century interpretation
>>
>>129207878
Yeah, they had a big fucking war and followed by a government that actually makes sense.
>>
>>129207878
>much like Europe is doing now
Except for that whole "democracy" and "will of the people thing".

America was united by necessity not by the force of power hungry elites.
>>
>>129206749
Worked for a while desu before it all became political.

Also not allowing 3rd world countries in would help alot too.
>>
>>129204363
kick out muslims and people of non-european descent (in that order)

localized forms of government, no more dumb laws and taxes from Brussels
>>
>>129207615
Jesus... your reading comprehension is complete shit...
>>
>>129205138
>>129206616
Disgusting postnational flag
>>
File: pol-map.jpg (621KB, 1374x1245px) Image search: [Google]
pol-map.jpg
621KB, 1374x1245px
>>129207866

I love Spain btw <3

Haven't gotten around to re-painted France green yet, I've grown to love them ever since they voted against Le Pen, they single-handedly saved the EU. Thanks, frogs!
>>
>>129207065
Top kek. Just 70 years ago, we Europeans were slaughtering each other like farm animals (well maybe not you Swiss, but you get my point). It's laughable to think we could EVER reach a point, whereby we achieve the unity needed to become the United States of Europe. We're just too different. What the fuck does the average Finn have in common with the average Portuguese? Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>129206601
theres no time for half measures. if you want something done, go all the way
>>
>>129204363
When it explicitly works in the interest of the ethnic European people.

Which is never going to happen so long as it's ran by Jews like Jean Claude Juncker and Martin Schulz.
>>
>>129207878
There is absolutely no comparison between US states and European countries. Europe consists of over 200 ancient cultures and over 30 ancient countries with their own established law, culture, form of governance, religious sects, language and customs. Even if some of this held true between US states, absolutely not on the same level.
>>
>>129208037
hey, hey don't be realistic! though I'd prefer if they created a proper senate in Rome so we can all LARP as Romans, go on a conquest spree
>>
File: merklel.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
merklel.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>129207719
NO ITS BECAUSE THE EU FLAG IS THE NEW GERMAN FLAG, AS IN THE EU IS A GERMAN PROJECT WITH FRANCE TAGGING ALONG

EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IS FORCED TO FLY THE NEW BLUE GERMAN FLAG

SHES JUST MAD THEY'RE KEEPING THE OLD BUNDESFLAGGE AROUND
IT REPRESENTS A LESS POWERFUL PRE-4TH REICH GERMANY, SHE EXPECTED A FULL TRANSITION TO THE BLUE EU REICHFLAG BY NOW
>>
>>129208117
>postnational

Not postnational. Supranational.

Words have meanings. Learn them.
>>
>>129204363
If the commission and council were accountable to the voters in any way i could tolerate them.

But they arent accountable to the voters, therefore, the EU is not a democracy, its an oligarchy.
>>
>>129208336

In the U.S., every state has its own unique history, culture, rules & laws, and in many cases even dialects. The parallels cannot be denied.
>>
A trade and political alliance only, with no executive power of its own.

Free movement is permissable in the understanding that migrants do not get the same rights as native citizens.
>>
>>129208367
>Postnationalism or non-nationalism is the process or trend by which nation states and national identities lose their importance relative to supranational and global entities.

Sounds right to me.
>>
>>129208461
I'd tolerate them if they were actually competent enough not to crash the goddamn economy
>>
>>129208593

I hate you.
>>
>>129205138
did you surrender you surrender your sovereignity and nationality for this?
>>
An outwardly unified EU actively defending its borders and sphere of influence would be a good thing.

Currently the EU is the opposite trying to be a humanitarian superpower importing nogs and arabs while handing out angry letters.
>>
>>129207522
Well you could just add a proper election of the commission... not that that would change anything. Also right now the union works that way.... members can do bilateral treaties if they don't interfere with trade (schengen for example)... I guess you have problems with free movement? So i guess your suggestion wouldn't improve anything.
>>
>>129204363
>On what condition or under which circumstances would you support European Union
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE Would I support the EU.

And yes, the EU is very very bad thing.

The EU wans to tear down the fabric of nationalism in order to federalize. Supporting this would be high treasonous.

Secondly has and continues to never change the political narrative. We can expect more unemployment and massive immigration, and we will never have the chance to get rid of the extremists we have.

The EU is undemocratic, and it is impossible to have any say or democratic yield over politics, in other words they can do whatever they like to countries and peoples in the union.

The cost of the EU is tremendous, and there is no benefits, if the EU didn't exist there would still be a market and people willing to supply this market. But the EU uses money for a variety of ridiculous reasons. Luxleaks being one.

We have should protect our culture from extremist dangers like the EU who seek to erode away our cultural separate heritage and replace it with its own socially constructed fake European common heritage and revised history.

There was never a need for the EU, and yet it continues to exist.
>>
>>129208548
Not on any scale at all comparable to Europe.
>>
>>129204363
Remove the eternal Teuton.
>>
>>129208595

Please don't blame the commission for your economic woes. Croatia's problem is that you've put off much needed reforms for decades now (yet you found the time and the will change your constitution in order to ban gay marriage, I wonder how many jobs that created?), and this combined with the fact that you have some of the most corrupt and self-serving politicians explains the mess you're currently in.
>>
>>129208548
You are fucking retarded.

Most Americans didn't live in America for thousands of years, developing their own language and culture, before being forced into a union.

The US and the first American settlers are not far apart.
>>
>>129208336
Now wait for some Amerishart who's never left his country to respond with "hurr durr Murica is just as culturally diverse as Yurop. The difference between Italy and Norway is like the difference between Iowa and Texas. Der pretty much different countries guise !!!1!! ^_^".
>>
>>129208698

This is incorrect, for the reasons laid out in the very post you replied to.
>>
>>129208548
The secret power of the US, the thing that Germans will never accept, is hidden wealth transfer between the states. The CAP was an attempt at this, but it doesn't go nearly as far as US subsidies, federal contracts, welfare, etc. do in transferring wealth from rich states to poor states.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/08/americas-fiscal-union
Doing that in Europe would mean draining the wealth from Germans and giving it to Greeks. Are you ready to accept that, Krautbro?
>>
>>129208548
>In the U.S., every state has its own unique history, culture, rules & laws, and in many cases even dialects. The parallels cannot be denied
No, and a pathetic parody of the US is not something everyone wants, perhaps it appeals to the small german brain, but it does not appeal to true Europeans who value their heritage and culture!
>>
>>129207357
fuck off nobody wants to be a germancuck
>>
>>129208936
>s hidden wealth transfer between the states

We've been doing it on a federal level, and Macron and Schäuble have indicated they are willing to talk with Macron about his suggestion to establish a transfer union on a European level, which I am in favor of.
>>
>>129208935
And in the same post YOU responded to I explained that even if some of this held true between U.S. states, it's not at all comparable to Europe.

For one, the time scale, we've got 500 years for the modern inhabitants of U.S. states being present and 10,000 years of people present in Europe.
>>
>>129206243
Poland 32 favourite????
>>
>>129204363
Trade deals and glassing the middle east. That's all.
>>
>>129204363
>on what condition
If Europe stayed a commercial deal that ended up making us pay less taxes, instead of more.
>>
>>129209109
>look the EU is breaking its own laws AGAIN

Why do you support a union which doesnt even obey its OWN laws.
>>
>>129208930
No, we're not nearly as diverse as Europe. In fact, we don't especially like diversity or multiculturalism for ourselves. You can drive from one coast to the other eating identical burgers at identical McDonalds for every meal. On the other hand, it's really fucking hard to find kebabs here.

We come visiting Europe hoping to experience diversity, although under the future Caliphate there will likely be much less diversity for us tourists to experience.
>>
>>129209033
>No, and a pathetic parody of the US is not something everyone wants, perhaps it appeals to the small german brain, but it does not appeal to true Europeans who value their heritage and culture!

The very fact that Hofer lost, Wilders lost, Le Pen lost and the AfD has been polling in the single digits for months now suggest that you do not, in fact, speak for every European.

Most young people unambiguously support the EU, and the old opponents are dying out.

Good.
>>
>>129209139

The act of comparing A to B is to find similarities and differences. Everything is comparable to everything by definition. So you are, in fact, wrong.
>>
>>129208873
the fuck you on about? I'm saying they are doing a shitty job which is a fact. greecce is still fucked as I remember, right? I know that our organized poli-criminals are shitty assholes, so what? we literally depend on tourism and we need tourists but the EU bankers can't even keep their shit together. hurts us, hurts everyone
>>
>>129209301
switzerland has germans, french, italians, nogs, it works fine
>>
>>129207357
>I don't feel German. I feel European.
T. Ahmed.
>>
>>129208693
No the EU is not doing that. modern technoly is fucking with you tribal bullshit. See how you learned English to communicate with people outside of your culture. You are part of the problem. I guess you also hate to watch dubbed movies... and go to evil cultural Marxist burger place to buy shit ethnic fins 80 years ago would have hated.

The EU is not facilitating this... the internet and modern technology is. Nobody forces you to watch imperialist movies and to buy Mexican food...
>>
File: meanwhile in europe.jpg (238KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in europe.jpg
238KB, 800x532px
>>129206243
>YFW ALL THOSE FAVORABLES IN UK FRANCE GERMANY ARE ACTUAL MUDSLIMES VOTING THAT THEY LIKE THEMSELVES
>>
If they just went back to being a free trade agreement between different European Countries. The maastricht treaty fucked that up.
>>
>>129209412
Only when you use dodgy analogies like that instead of actual comparisons between federalized U.S states and ancient European nations.
>>
>>129209424

You blamed your economic woes on the EU commission, and I disagreed.

Croatia still is a very popular and attractive tourist destination, I don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>129209315
>Hofer lost
By very few votes. So its obvious that a significant portion support him.
>Wilders lost
No, he did not. Why are you thinking that?
>Le Pen lost
As always. With about 34%. Certainly a significant amount of people in france hate the EU.
>>
>>129204363
Blue card is the only working visa accepted by all members, strict border patrols and no restrictions on local production or unilateral trade agreements.
>>
File: Hoppe on EU.jpg (99KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hoppe on EU.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
>>129207357

Europe is a continent, there is no european identity you dumb kraut. We're not, and never be, like the U.S.
We didnt even understand each other if we dont speak in english...imagine bulding a culture and an identity where people didnt even understand each other. How retarded this is?
>>
File: 1494923353867.jpg (639KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494923353867.jpg
639KB, 1920x1080px
>>129204363
This one
>>
>>129208693
The only need, THE ONLY need, was to prevent another WW2, given Soviets were looking mighty big after the gains of WW2.
>>
>>129209514

"Age" is a meaningless factor in this comparison. Germany's duchies and kingdoms had existed for eons before Bismarck successfully united them.
>>
>>129209478
>and go to evil cultural Marxist
You are with me or against me you <blank virtue signaling approved hate guy>
GenZ concentration camp when?
>>
>>129209605
>We didnt even understand each other if we dont speak in english...imagine bulding a culture and an identity where people didnt even understand each other.

Works fine for the Swiss.
>>
>>129209531
>woes on the EU commission
Have you looked at greece recently?
A complete shithole and nobody but the EU is to blame.
>>
>>129209760
counter point : Belgium
>>
>>129209531
I'm not saying that the EU is single-handedly at fault but the way they are dealing with the crisis is insane. yes, Croatia is still popular but what's the point of being popular if noone has money to come here ?
>>
It would already help if the EU realized that freedom of movement only works if they manage to keep the border secure.
>>
>>129209760
>Works fine for the Swiss.
Because people can learn MULTIPLE LANGUAGES.

Do you want all Europeans to learn ALL european languages?

Are you insane retard?
>>
>>129209315
>Wilders lost

You what? His party became the 2nd largest in the Dutch parliament. And you call that a loss?
>>
>>129209732
Sorry that's to meta for me to care about...
>>
>>129209301
Fair enough. But in all my years on 4chan, you wouldn't believe the number of Americans I've come across, who GENUINELY believe that individual US states, are comparable to sovereign European nations, in terms of cultural, linguistic and historical diversity.
>>
>>129209795

This is incorrect. Greece has been plagued by incredible amounts of corruption and administrative incompetence for decades now. Tax evasion is a national hobby there, and they don't even have a functioning land registry.

Blaming the EU for the mess Greece created themselves is a pathetic attempt at deflection.
>>
>>129209934
clearly we need a modern version of Latin, no matter the cost
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 219x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 219x185px
>>129204363
I'd support the Benelux or Benelux + Dach (pic related), but I'll never support an union of countries that have barely anyhting common with each other. European integration is just a waste of money and time to justify the salaries of EU-dictators. At least the Arab league has in common that they all speak Arabic and follow the Islam. The EU is just based on territory, which is quite subjective
>>
>>129209992
as if they know anything
>>
>>129209760
Yes, when you spend your life in one valley tending your dahu herd with nobody to talk to except your blonde granddaughter, it doesn't matter what language they speak over in the next canton. Switzerland owes much of its success to its mountains and low population.
>>
>>129209700
>"Age" is a meaningless factor in this comparison.
False.

And if you had the SLIGHTEST clue about German history you knew why it was possible to unite the German states.

SPOILER: HRE, NAPOLEON, NATIONALISM
>>
>>129209934

We only need to learn one common language. After we've kicked UK out of the EU, I propose that we make French Europe's official language.
>>
>>129210006
If the EU isn't even able to fix greece what is the point?

>This is incorrect. Greece has been plagued by incredible amounts of corruption and administrative incompetence for decades now.

Oh the irony...
>>
>>129210106
Bitch please youll still be learning english.
>>
>>129204363
I can never support something designed to destroy democracy.
Each additional layer or "democracy-bureaucracy", is designed as a protection against the people.

Municipals having nothing to say - just local administration reporting up.

Higher layers up to the national government, are protected by several "glass ceilings".

From national level, the power is given to EU councils (Soviet Union style) where members are assigned by the Government (not voted on by the people) to ensure that various corrupt individuals gets a chair.

In a true democracy the people must be able to chose what should be valid for their own community and be able to make laws that take preceedence over any union.
>>
>>129210006
all true, but if they weren't given obscene amounts of money, perhaps they wouldn't be drowning in debt right now.
>>
>>129204363
If all the Communists/Globalists were removed from power, if the EU aggressively pushed for white ethno-nationalism, if it defended its borders, if it promoted European diversity instead of trying to smother it, if it wasn't virulently anti-Christian.
>>
File: freedom-eagle.jpg (50KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
freedom-eagle.jpg
50KB, 625x468px
>>129209605
FORGET ABOUT UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER, YUROP HAS BEEN MURDERING EACH OTHER CONTINUOUSLY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, THE CONTINENT IS SOAKED IN BLOOD

ITS ALSO STAGNANT WITH LACK OF OPPORTUNITY SO THATS WHY THE SMART YUROS LEFT THE OLD COUNTRY FOR AMERICA WHICH HAS NOW TAKEN OVER DOMINANCE OF THE WESTERN WORLD
>>
>>129210119

It's not the EU's responsibility to fix another country. That responsibility and duty solely rests with the Greek parliament.
>>
>>129209847
Most of them actually speak Dutch and French and some add German to the mix.
>>
>>129210106
>>129210193
Actually im mistaken, youll only be learning Arabic.
>>
>>129210249
>taken dominance over the western world
>by becoming south african tier 54% white
>>
>>129210106
>French
why?

35% of the French people hate the EU.

Why do you think destroying all other languages in the EU will be accepted?
>>
>>129209315
>Most young people unambiguously support the EU, and the old opponents are dying out.

Really, all those young people who wont be able to find work because of the shitunion that they happened to be born into! Because the EU likes to fuck people over to keep the failing market from failing even more, because of the fake sympathy of the EU commission and their quest to (((save the world))) at the cost of the taxpayer.

People hate the union, but all of those campaigns relied heavily on the Media bias forced down peoples throats and issued through lobby groups tied to the European Commission.

If I'm right people hate the EU and public support for the EU will fall (I'm obviously right)

If you are right stasi pig, then the EU will blossom into maturity like a French hooker in a refugee camp.
>>
>>129210106
French is an African language. Twice as many people in Africa speak French as there are people in France. Debetis potius Latine inter vos Europaeos colloqui.
>>
>>129210210

This is correct too. Greece cooked the books, and everyone in Brussels knew it. A handful of people made out like bandits while the populace is suffering.

I'd be in favor of full debt relief for Greece provided they tackle their tax evasion and corruption problem.
>>
>>129210256
>It's not the EU's responsibility to fix another country.
YES EXACTLY.

They are still DOING IT OF COURSE. The EU is breaking its own laws to fix greece.
>>
>>129210338
>35% of the French people hate the EU.

It follows that the vast majority of Frenchmen love the EU.

Good.
>>
>>129210256
are you some kind of moron ? they are already i the eurozone, that means that all have to work together. you are literally being jewish right now LOOK, now I'm white and NOW I'm Jewish!
>>
>>129210441
>full debt relief
Why are you in favor of breaking the laws of the EU?
>>
Test
>>
>>129210499
Can you please read a post before replying?
>>
>>129210446
>The EU is breaking its own laws to fix greece.

The EU isn't doing anything to fix Greece.
The EU is breaking its own laws to fix Greece.

I see. Could you people please make up your minds already? Those two things are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>129209934
There is no need for a common language... there just need to be some people that are bilingual... It would make easier but it's not necessary.
>>
>>129204363
In the event the UK is not a part of it I will support an EU super state as a counter to Russia on land. In addition to this I will support Russia as a counter to the EU.
>>
File: Eu_ball.jpg (91KB, 646x663px) Image search: [Google]
Eu_ball.jpg
91KB, 646x663px
>>129209760

>implying italian cantons people are the same as french cantons people
>wanting a meme national "culture" based on federalism and direct democracy

Turbo kek. Thanks i keep my roman roots over some dumb meme "culture" these retarded eu politicians will come on at some point.
>>
>>129210535

I'm in favor of amending or changing EU rules and laws in light of new developments.
>>
>>129204363
>re-running the referendum debate

No
>>
>>129210535
change the bloody laws then, the whole point of the project is to unite people, not make economical slaves of the periphery
>>
>>129210006
>Trusting Fake News on economy
>Regurgitating Fake News about Greek
>Kike-puppet in action

Greece should have just defaulted all the loans of Jewish bankers.
For some reason Merkel refuse that. She rather help paying the loans than having Jews lose money.
And in order to not get exposed she and Jew-Media keep telling the same lies over and over.

Only Germans buy that shit, since they want to believe themselves to be a master race.
They also read the lies for so long, it's become a truth in itself. Clueless retards.
>>
>>129205138
kys
>>
>>129210572
Ban evading fuck.
>>
>>129210659
>implying italian cantons people are the same as french cantons people

I implied no such thing, in fact I am aware of their differences and pointed to Switzerland as a model for making federations work despite cultural and historical differences in their population.
>>
>>129210595
>Could you people please make up your minds already?
Are you retarded?

What about "the involvement of the EU in Greece is bad" did you not understand?
Show me something where I said that the EU should do something for greece, you fucking retard.
>>
>>129210617
the EU is global, the dominant language of the world today is english and so everyone should learn english for better communication
>>
ROMAN EMPIRE II WHEN ?
>>
>>129210744
>the whole point of the project is to unite people, not make economical slaves of the periphery
ahahahahhahahahahahahaah

How naive can you be?
>>
>>129210815
>Are you retarded?

Yes.
>>
>>129210891
Thats what I though.

Thanks for the confirmation though.
>>
>>129210220

Most of this, you can have a multinational country history has already shown, but the EU should defend its interests, integrity and borders instead of trying to be the worlds buttboy
>>
>>129210839
everyone should learn a modern version of latin, not english. no one wants to be anglo-saxon.
>>
>>129210499
>It follows that the vast majority of Frenchmen love the EU.Good.
Why is that stasipig, go fondle your politically correct muslims or something. I dont know why you're here on 4chan.
Go back to you (((job))), where you can chant politically correct things to each other and pretend everyone loves you.
>>
>>129210947

Anytime.
>>
a EU army would render NATO redundant and unnecessary for the majority of its members. give me one good reason why i, a paid russian shill, shouldn't support the EU.
>>
>>129210865
that's the point for the little people, not the elites. I'm not naive, but I figure they could at least pretend from time to time that they actually want to unite Europe
>>
File: 1495921073011.jpg (209KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495921073011.jpg
209KB, 960x960px
>>129204363
lets put it this way nuclear strikes on europe would do less damage
>>
>>129210981
english doesnt belong to anglos anymore

no reason to contrive any complicated new language when english is so common and easy to learn
>>
>>129211038
>why i, a paid russian shill, shouldn't support the EU
Because the EU is antagonizing Russia and an EU army will significantly strengthen your enemies?
>>
>>129210981
Cur aptius tibi videtur sermonem Romanorum novare quam forma eius prisca ac iam notissima uti?
>>
>>129210532
Problem here is moral hazard. Greece still has no proper tax collection scheme but wants other europeans to pay their debts. Some rich ass families live there and pay no taxes.
If we would just pay of their debt that would be in trouble again rather sooner than later BC. They don't fix the problem.
>>
I realize you people are feeling down and increasingly desperate because the populist movement in Europe has lost momentum after people saw the fallout from the Trump election and the Brexit referendum.

Honestly, I get it. You feel left behind, left out, beaten. But the majority of Europeans clearly support the EU, and the adult thing to do here would be to accept it.

There is no shame in accepting reality. Try it for a change, you might be surprised.
>>
>>129211038

Send russian qts (female), Ivan
>>
>>129211038
>give me one good reason
public relations to the majority of people who are against the EU, their love of refugees, their hatred of Europe. Their short-lived and expiring existence ?

Should I keep going ?
>>
>>129211138
>they actually want to unite Europe
Of course they want that, but for their own personal gain, they don't care about the "little people", they just need them to further their project.
>>
>>129211038
The EU Army is the unification of the member state armed forces.

NATO is still a separate thing and its going to keep camping out in non-EU Europe, Iraq, India and Pedostan.
>>
>>129211239
You feel left behind, left out, beaten so your wife left you for Mohamed :P

FACE IT GERMANY IS DEAD
>>
>>129211466

I'm gay, I don't have a wife and I don't want one because vagina is gross and if you were truly redpilled you would agree.
>>
>>129211200
vocabulary ? for example, there is no word for airplane in latin. it needs to be reformed to fit into the 21 century
>>
File: greek-burns-german-flag.jpg (88KB, 850x589px) Image search: [Google]
greek-burns-german-flag.jpg
88KB, 850x589px
>>129210744

>unite people

EU already managed to make greeks love germans like never before. Huge success!
Wonder how much love EU will deliver when Weidmann will take Draghi chair at the ECB.
>>
>>129211526
Oh, so youre MGTOW.
>>
>>129211613

No, I would like to have a relationship again, and I'm meeting THE cutest Estonian end of June, we'll see how it goes :^)
>>
File: 1453977604809.png (244KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453977604809.png
244KB, 500x415px
>>129210317
THE SECOND DOESNT AFFECT THE FIRST, USA NOW RUNS THE WESTERN WORLD

AND ITS 77% WHITE

NEARLY ALL THE PEOPLE WITH POSITION OR POWER ARE WHITE EX-YURO DESCENDANTS WHO LEFT THE SHITSHOW OF THE OLD WORLD
>>
File: 1488644218158.jpg (14KB, 696x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488644218158.jpg
14KB, 696x519px
>>129207357
fucking kys
>>
>>129204363
Eu is evil not bad.
>>
>129210749
It's not that easy. Just look at the shit Argentina has to deal with. Vulture finds would start freezing greecs assets abroad...

However sooner or later Greece needs a cut. I just hope they do their homework before that happens. BTW. Sweden and Finland were harder in the consultations than Germany...
>>
>>129211612
ROMAN EMPIRE II WHEN? I know, but what's the point of ruining greece, shouldn't we make ourselves stronger so that we can compete ?
>>
>>129204363
An alliance of European Roman Catholic nations with Latin as its only official language, with the main purpose of defending Europe against Islam, and initiatives for collaboration and common market with Protestant or minority-Catholic European nations. That's the utmost "Union" realistically feasible, anything beyond this is cancer.
>>
>>129211239
>There is no shame in accepting reality

Even if that reality is constant terrorism, unemployment and constant massive immigration.
Erosion of culture and nationalism
Enforced political correctness and historical revision ?

These are the aspects of the EU you like ?
>>
>>129204363
In a globalized world with severe overpopulation and resource shortages (in other words: our world), we need to stand strong together and protect our cultures and values.
>>
>>129211754

I will do no such thing. If I killed myself, I would not be able to witness the Soft Brexit that Theresa May now doomed your country to.

There is no way I'm gonna miss that.
>>
>>129211598
Sunt, nisi fallor, qui dicant "aeronavem" sive "aeroplanum." At etiam sexto decimo saeculo fuerunt qui de rebus suae aetatis loquerentur Latine potius quam vulgo ut per totam Europam intellegerentur.
>>
>>129210839
No... some should learn Russian others chinese,...
>>
>>129206601
Same.
>>
>>129211749
>AND ITS 77% WHITE

It's not even 65% when you throw in """white""" Arabs & Hispanics on a census. You are 54% and the only """"western"""" country willing to be led by a shitskin.
>>
>>129211843
who wants to defend ? the light of rome will shine upon the world once more
>>
>>129204363
The EU needs to tamper down the obnoxious leftist intellectual vanguardism that colors its rhetoric and policies. Europe's government should not be shy about representing the interests of ethnic Europeans, and that's not incompatible with welcoming foreigners.
>>
>>129211967

I'm not in favor of mass migration and the EU needs to change regarding that.

Voting for deluded retards that aim to disband the EU is not the solution.
>>
>>129211731
Ok, hardly matters as youll end up swinging from a crane when the sandniggers take over Germany.

Best of luck though, live the life you want before other people ruin it.
>>
>>129212143
>I'm not in favor of mass migration and the EU needs to change regarding that.

When has the EU ever change during your lifetime ?
Does it show signs of changing now ?
>>
>>129212216

At least I know I'll die with my penis held high.

Can you say the same for yourself? Didn't think so.
>>
>>129211466
He's a fucking larper. ignore him.
>>
>>129209700
you are fucking retarded. i can tell by your posts that your grandmother was raped and impregnated by a soviet mongoloid post-ww2

jesus christ reading the inane drivel you are spouting is making my eyes bleed
>>
>>129212127
ethnic wars soon, don't worry we Europeans like to "overcorrect"
>>
>>129212256
>Does it show signs of changing now ?

Yes, Brexit and Le Pen's defeat was a wake-up call, Merkel and Schäuble have signaled their willingness to cooperate with Macron and Juncker to fundamentally change the EU. We will get to vote on new treaties mandating tighter collaboration soon.

I would also like to see the EU commission abolished and replaced with a true EU government and a much strengthened bicameral parliament.
>>
>>129212143
an insular eu doesnt make any sense. if the eu could ever be anything it would need to be global
>>
>>129212483

I'm Bavarian, if anything my grandmother was raped and impregnated by BBC.
>>
>>129212256
the EU won't change but the people will change. depends if it's going to be violent for a long time or a short time. we really ought to start opressing minorities though
>>
File: economist.jpg (76KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
economist.jpg
76KB, 719x960px
>>129211840

This is the point: the say to you EU is for competing with USA and China meanwhile EU rules said we have to compete each other (with a supervalued currency for basically everyone who is not Germany). Greece conomic will never be able to compete with the euro. Imagine running a marathon with a rock of 100 kg on your back. Meanwhile German team run the marathon in a car.
>>
File: 1495487239883.png (91KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1495487239883.png
91KB, 500x542px
>>129204363
European equivalent of 2nd amendment but not with all the annoying restrictions like the US has suffered. Open carry fully automatic assault rifles must be legal. This is all you can offer us.
>>
File: typical british a s i a n s.jpg (100KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
typical british a s i a n s.jpg
100KB, 417x500px
>>129212074
THE MEME IS WRONG AHMED
>Whites (including Hispanics who identify as White) constitute the majority, with a total of about 246,660,710, or 77.35% of the population as of 2014. Non-Hispanic Whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.
ITS 77% WITH LIGHT COLORED SPICS AND 62% NONSPIC WHITE

YOURE CURRENTLY BEING LED BY A WOMAN LMAO FEMINIZED KUCKS

NO WONDER THE ISLAMICS THINK THEY CAN WALK ALL OVER YOU
>>
File: 1461638917995.png (67KB, 1374x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1461638917995.png
67KB, 1374x1245px
>>129211843
Yes, I pretty much only care about the Latin nations and the rest is honestly unimportant.
>>
>>129204363
The EU would be fine If It was just a system of alliances and trade agreements and not a supranational organisation with the goal of eroding the nation states of Europe continent to reduce it to a homogenous blob that can be more easily controlled.

People have tried to unify Europe before

They all failed

If you want to know what a landmass of diverse people with different histories, cultures and languages looks like when a bunch of globalists come along and unify it in the name of economic progress look no further than India. Except instead of the British the people trying to unify Europe for easier domination are a bit more (((faceless))).
>>
>>129212143
>Voting for deluded retards that aim to disband the EU is not the solution.
I'm not an idiot, I have 2 MA's, one in culture, why would I vote for idiots, I vote against the EU because I see it for what it is, and what you're describing, the federalization of Europe, and that's not a good thing for the people in the union, even the Germans, why would you give away democratic representation in order for the elites to fulfil their political ambitions of a imperialistic union, it has never worked well in history. How much self governance would they allow, who would they represent.
It's a very bad idea.
>>
>>129212568
Why bicameral?
>>
File: whitebritish.png (2MB, 5080x4980px) Image search: [Google]
whitebritish.png
2MB, 5080x4980px
>>129212668
Holy shit. You're 62% white and not 54% (maybe, no source). What a fucking victory lel.
>>
>>129212631

I'm not against migration in general, I'm against mass migration for ethical and humanitarian reasons.

Mass migration does absolutely nothing to improve the living conditions in the origin countries, braindrain and loss of workforce will stunt economic growth for good, and mass migration creates social conflict and increases competition for the working classes in destination countries.

As a lefty, I cannot support that.
>>
>>129204363
Bringing together so many vastly different people, languages and cultures under one legilative umbrella is tyrannous. It wasn't right when they did it with shit skin nations, why the fuck would the Anglo-sphere do it to themselves?
>>
File: federal-eu-flag.png (18KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
federal-eu-flag.png
18KB, 800x392px
>>129204363

I already support it, but it would be perfect if there were more "blood and soil" politicians in general.
>>
>>129212854
>Why bicameral?

Checks and balances. In my view, one chamber of the EU parliament should be voted on by the citizens, the other chamber should consist of emissaries of the member states, similar to the Bundesrat.
>>
>>129213027

Beautiful flag <3
>>
>>129212778
>why would you give away democratic representation

I wouldn't, in fact I would want to increase it by abolishing the EU commission, establishing a EU government (at the very least with a EU treasury, a EU foreign secretary, a EU secretary of commerce and a EU secretary of defense), and a vastly strengthened EU parliament.
>>
File: BBC-London-45percent-final.jpg (109KB, 730x530px) Image search: [Google]
BBC-London-45percent-final.jpg
109KB, 730x530px
>>129212867
>L O N D O N

I'D TAKE OUR MINORITIES OVER YOUR ISLAMIC PLAGUE ANY DAY

MARIACHI SPICS AND BASKETBALL AMERICANS DONT HAVE THE INSANE SELF-COMBUSTING RELIGIOUS COMPONENT
>>
>>129204363
The EU in it's concept is the idea of creating a European copy of the United States of America.

The problem is that all it's institutions work against its member states, deny any form of sovereignity and require to unify politics from Ireland to Bulgaria which is a bad idea.

The EU needs a reform.

Let's call it European Confederacy.

Leadership should consist of the presidents of all member countries on the principle One Country, One president since we are supposed to negotiate as equals and not become German colonies.

Countries retain full sovereignity within their borders and habe clauses to be able to leave peacefully.

Countries may individually negotiate trade and tarifs but within the Confederacy all tarifs are void.

Freedom of movement is ensured through a common ID and Visa system.

Countries have to individually negotiate multi-national projects instead of having others force it on them.

Military and police cooperation is a must but each country should remain in full control of its own police force.

No common curency.

No extra minority rights, they get the same treatment as all the majority citizens.

Basically just let the EU fall appart and have all the countries negotiate a contract to ensure freedom of movement for the allocated citizens and reduced tolls and taxes for the trade deal members.

The EU should never have gone beyond being a loose trade association.
>>
>>129213355
13% of your population lowers the national IQ average and commit over half of US crime. South Africa.
>>
>>129204363
Start by actually having elections.
>>
>>129212568
>Yes, Brexit and Le Pen's defeat was a wake-up call, Merkel and Schäuble have signaled their willingness to cooperate with Macron and Juncker to fundamentally change the EU. We will get to vote on new treaties mandating tighter collaboration soon.I would also like to see the EU commission abolished and replaced with a true EU government and a much strengthened bicameral parliament.

Immigration will still continue, if not increase, the treaty with Turkey will expire, there is famine going in Africa.. There is Always another crisis, always someone new to "help" somewhere.

The changes you speak of will be to prevent dissent and populism, it's going to feel like its strangling you soon enough. If you think you are socially or economically safe think again. Requirements will always rise, you're not unique, how many Phds do you hold., there are always people willing to work for much less than you, or outcompete you on the market. Thats how the EU works.
>>
>>129213355
>I'D TAKE OUR MINORITIES OVER YOUR ISLAMIC PLAGUE ANY DAY
Of course you would, Jamal. Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>129205892
I hope he goes full Hitler so we can off him and his pretend-socialist goons.

Down with the beraucrats.
>>
>>129213358
not accounting for assholes and power grubbers.. the EU is just a shitty imitation of the glory of Rome. the problem is that without conquest there is nothing to do but spin in circles. Rome II needs new coquests !
>>
>>129213351
>I wouldn't, in fact I would want to increase it by abolishing the EU commission

And now that Europe has voted away its political leverage, do you really think that's going to happen.
>>
>>129213502
>Immigration will still continue

Do you know why? It's because we've been indoctrinated by the neoliberal agenda for the past 50 years. Neoliberals weren't just content with free flow of goods and services, they also insisted on free flow of workers.

Put the blame where it belongs: on our economic system hijacked by neoliberal scum. The irony here is that anyone who suggests measures to correct this will be yelled down as a communist 100% of the time while the elites keep making out like bandits at the people's expense.
>>
>>129207357
Damn it.
This is the exact same idiocy that started Yugoslavia.

Why were we blind like geese in foggy wather and loose our sovereignity again?

This time i hope we invade Italy first and fight against Germany because we know they are going to fuck up agian.
>>
>>129213645
>Down with the beraucrats.
The EU is the beraucrats
>>
>>129213065
What kind of balance is that supposed to bring... How are those emissaries selected?
>>
>>129212910
for every action you take on this scale people are inevitably going to suffer, but politics will keep moving without you even if you choose to do nothing
>>
>>129211239
Pretentious name-calling is an acknowledged problem and does more than to hurt your position than help it, Hans. The people who you want to hear you stop listening when you look down your nose at them.
>>
>>129204363
>or is European integration and/or Union a fundamentally bad thing
It's good so long as big papa Germoney allows us to have colonies instead of shitskins living in our own countries.
>>
>>129204363
An economic union is not fundamentally a bad thing as long as the countries involved have similar standards of livings, both things that are not the case with eastern poorfags.
Also the euro was a big mistake because it gave the krauts far too much power while crippling weaker economies, really only Netherlands and Germany made benefits out of the euro, everyone else is penalized.

>>129206243
>spring 2014

I would bet that a lot of things have changed.
Also I doubt these numbers are true, 3/4 of french have a bad opinion of Islam.
>>
>>129213822
>Neoliberals
The EU is Neoliberal.. Their whole economic policy is influenced heavily by Margrethe Thatcher for fucks sake.
>>
File: euflag.jpg (7KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
euflag.jpg
7KB, 240x180px
fuck eu
>>
>>129213880
Well that's what i said...
>>
>>129213913
Lybian and Syrian coastline must be annexed to build a wall..
>>
>>129204363
bad thing. never supported it. I hope it falls apart as soon as possible
>>
File: 1491690606882.png (59KB, 520x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491690606882.png
59KB, 520x484px
>>129214111
>Well that's what i said...
ohh, carry on then
>>
>>129213902

This is correct, but you've singled out ONE post by me to admonish me. Look at all my other posts, it's obvious that debating calmly gets me nowhere, and with the exception of that one Norwegian, everyone yells me down.

It's odd that you wouldn't focus on those posters too.
>>
Down with EUSSR, arise Rome II !
>>
>>129205892
Junker or any other leader would have zero power. The EU army would probably be handled by the European commission a.i the member states with veto power.
>>
>>129214012
>The EU is Neoliberal.

What else would they be? Our entire economic system is set up this way globally.

Answer me this: do you believe that now that UK is leaving the EU, they will change their neoliberal agenda?
>>
>>129204363
Its the best thing ever if you understand how trade and monetary transfers of founds work. Its a blessing of European country's.
>>
>>129214386
obviously not, but they will advance everything that the UK was vetoing before
>>
>>129213645
amerniggers projecting.
>>
>>129213822
It's not just the economic policies, it's the misinterpretation of culture as well. The total disregard for funding National heritage culture around Europe by EU and UNESCO, and who can blame them, an international organisation cannot govern such a large area with so many unique cultures effectively.
>>
>>129214012
Good thing Brits finally leave... now we can start talking about taxes, social frameworks, welfare and all the other stuff continental Europeans like.
>>
File: 1495217170259_1.jpg (10KB, 238x237px) Image search: [Google]
1495217170259_1.jpg
10KB, 238x237px
I love to see on TV how fucked up Greece Italy and Spain are, these lazy fucking subhuman
topkek
>>
File: 1468717720834.jpg (110KB, 958x476px) Image search: [Google]
1468717720834.jpg
110KB, 958x476px
>>129213466
YET MY IQ STAYS HIGH, PRIVATE EDUCATION IS HOW ITS DONE

SOUTH AFRICA?
THATS A 90% BLACK COUNTRY, ARE THE 10% WHITES THERE COMMITTING HALF THE CRIME? WHERE IS THE COMPARISON

THE NIGGER CRIME IN AMERICA IS MOSTLY AGAINST OTHER NIGGERS, AND IT HAPPENS IN THEIR SHIT NEIGHBORHOODS THAT NOBODY GOES TO

>>129213540
t. AHMED, DRIVER, LORRY OF PEACE
>>
>>129214609
meanwhile the EU laws protect minority and cultural hertage. yeah no how about you fuck off.

You are again projecting your nigger america shit on to the EU that stands far above that crap.
>>
>>129204363
I support my country right now just like all people from Warsaw and Western Poland
>>
>>129213351
So you severely water down the diverse and disparate voices of your constituents, by either having a fuckhuge EU government of 10,000s of representatives, making your individual representative for Leeds, Bremen or Vienna South absolutely useless to the bigger picture, OR, fuckhuge areas represented by each representative, which only shows the unrepresentative nature within each fuckhuge area, the smaller towns and villiages willl not be courted for their opninion, because lol 2000 people in a sea of a couple million.

Your centralisation just doesn't work.
>>
>>129214386
>do you believe that now that UK is leaving the EU, they will change their neoliberal agenda?

There is a much better chance of being able to tip the scale and change politics of a small government than a big international or European political entity

If Britain left it would open their market, losen up regulation which actually hinders growth because it is applied as another layer on their neoliberal bs, it would help the UK tremendously.
If they regained control of their means of production, rather than giving those to the EU and its regulation that would help.

It would help alleviate child labour in Asia to, and sea pollution which is tremendous because of the shipping of international wares in the Eurozone (where most of the production is outsourced).
>>
>>129214251
Fair enough, I'm at work and haven't read the whole thread.
>>
>>129214290
Are you sure you want widespread Latin fetishism? That'd probably damage your culture. It'd be like those cucks wanting Nazi Germany to rule all of Europe.
>>
File: EUflag.jpg (110KB, 1200x816px) Image search: [Google]
EUflag.jpg
110KB, 1200x816px
>>129213358
thats bad as said country's could be played against each other. take away domestic power and give it centralized to the EU.

Europe wont be anymore no one hoe, we call the shoots now!
>>
>>129214625
>taxes, social frameworks, welfare and all the other stuff continental Europeans like.

The funny thing is how detached Brussels really is from the taxation and economy of the poor. Here in Norway we are circling the drain due in part to us being one of the countries that contributes the most to the union, in other words it is unsustainable and due to massive immigration.
I suspect it is like this for most countries, private household debt is piling up, and the market will eventually suffer.

How will the EU tackle a problem like that.
>>
>>129204363
>European
>implying
>>
>>129210036
That hellish mess would vote 80-20 for more Muslim migrants. Just so you know.
>>
>>129204363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF17QX96FG0
A blue flag, gold stars, sparks a brand new empire.
>>
>>129215391
He's probably an Italian tourist dreaming of his Roman wanking.

Fun fact. Most of the Roman Emperors were from Dalmatia.
But we aren't gonna stop the Langobards from going ''WE WUZ EMPRAHZ AND SHEET''.
>>
>>129215463
>thats bad as said country's could be played against each other.
that's inevitable if we are being forced into a federal union. We have nothing in common, any of us, except for our distain for imperialist unions like the EU and the history of such unions.
>>
>>129213822
idiot in charge of explaining anything, yo , you know why?

because all nations are build on pyramid scheme, there was back 1800 Immigration in 1900 in 2000 and It will be in the future.

From Huguenot to Jews to Muslims to Slavs and so forth there will be and was always immigration.

Pople immigrate in wealthy powerful nations bringing in there unique ability´s and problems such is life so get used to it or kys. Life wont stop for a fuck up subhuman.
>>
File: EUsurvey_3.png (9KB, 636x374px) Image search: [Google]
EUsurvey_3.png
9KB, 636x374px
>>129213931

i've a more recent one if you want
>>
>>129215391
then how would you unite Europe if not by Latin? It's the only politically and culturally acceptable union for Europe. for example, do you think the French or Germans would stand for English being the official language of the Eu ? we built Europe on the ashes of Rome, we can sure build a new Rome. Nazis didn't have a culture to speak of. We only find ourselves today in this situation because Europe has been dehellenized https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehellenization
>>
>>129215736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71POjwXIBKw
Better version.
>>
>>129215872
hence federalization and destruction of ultra nationalists and nationalist. you are holding back the majority. you go by free will or by force but you will be removed.
>>
>>129212663

Granted to only ethnic European citizens, this would solve your terrorism problem pretty quick.
>>
>>129216045
>Granted to only ethnic European citizens, this would solve your terrorism problem pretty quick.
A union would destroy the fabric of European cultures, as it could not sustain the people who live here, and it would destroy our sovereignty and political independency and remove us further from the democratic process.
>>
>>129215841
smartass, then tell me you plan to unite Europe, and not some half-assed confederacy. Unicultural my friend, unicultural. not everyone has to be perfectly identical but there should be some common values and rituals
>>
>>129205892
>Will he invade the middle east to rescue the refugees and provide a safe path for them to Germany?
imagine how many refugees and migrants the combined navy,airforce,and army(busses) can move in one day, in one year, it can number in the millions, all coming to Europe for gibsmedats, all will be given citizenship, all will vote for Juncker
>>
>>129209315
>Hofer lost
Thanks to the elderly who voted for their Communist buddy, yes. Without the elderly, Hofer would have won.

>Wilders lost
Wilders was never /our/ candidate. Baudet was. And Baudet's Forum voor Democratie now has a beachhead in the Tweede Kamer and already one of the biggest youth wings of any party.

>Le Pen lost
But not nearly by as big a margin among the young.

And in all three of these cases, they significantly increased their share of the vote compared to five or ten years ago, so the nationalist trend is not dead at all.

>Most young people unambiguously support the EU, and the old opponents are dying out.
Your idea that the youth supports the EU is true in Britain, and probably in Germany, but not on most of the Continent. Not in Austria, not in France, not in the Netherlands. In time, the European Union will fall.
>>
>>129215910
Dude, if you want Hellenization, δυνάμεθα kαὶ Ἀττιkίζειν, but that isn't Latin. Romani potius Latine loquebantur, sicut etiam Europæi (necnon Americani nonnulli) docti usque ad nostrum diem.
>>
>>129207719
still beliving in merkel
It is truly sad how blind this country is
>>
>>129216032
>hence federalization and destruction of ultra nationalists and nationalist.
you mean the deliberate erosion of nationalism pryuposed by Appadurai and Mouffe and other European notables in order to prepare for a federalization of Europe.

Would you support the same process in Asia and Africa, where the peoples opinion, culture and countries where diminished to a commonality and their uniqueness removed in order to rule over them ?
>>
>>129216325
Roman philosophy was based on Greek philosophy. I was just using language as an example
>>
>>129206547
So much this. And to answer OP, I would support the EU were it not actively hostile to native Europeans. The EU apparatus cares more about foreigners than the citizens of its own member states.
>>
>>129204363
none
>>
>>129215736
>Judeo-Christian
That's like saying Spanish-Aztec, or Roman-Carthaginian. It's an abortion of an identity, invented for political reasons. From the Roman period up until the 1940s, European identity had a strong sense of antisemitism.

When I hear that stupid "Judeo-Christian" stuff from someone, I immediately know they have no historical knowledge whatsoever, they just parrot what political historians told them.
>>
>>129216201
Christianity.
You may disdain it but it was created as a Roman state religion.
Before emperor Constantin Christians were like the modern sand niggers but pyromaniacs instead of suicide bombers.
>>
>>129216687
more accurate would Greco-Roman-Christian, no Jewishness thank you
>>
>>129216687
it will literally be judeo christian though as the european elite merge with the jewry
>>
>>129216593
Quodsi reapse credis aptum decorumque esse sermonibus antiquis uti ad concordiam inter Europaeos roborandam, cur identidem mihi respondes Anglice?
>>
>>129215668
When I went to Italy I saw so many of these fucking niggers. They are completely full of them. Not to mention all the black guy/ white girl couples.
Make sure you keep that all on their side of the border. If you need help, just call
>>
>>129216844
>muh Christianity
seriously, in this day and age. where are the prosetilyzing preachers ? Europe is mostly secular man, nobody takes Christianity seriously. they have replaced Jesus with the EU. do you think people pray to jesus to save them or their goverment? it may be stupid bu that's the way it is. our "religion" is nationalism and it's being destroyed by the EU elite. therefore we need to claim something that is even more radical. which is Rome in this timeline.
>>
when it is democratic lol
>>
>>129217411
I agree with this
>>
>>129216850
Exactly. When it comes to morality, art and all other measurable expressions of culture, the Jews have only ever served a subversive role.

>>129216895
The elite will not be in charge of the culture anymore thanks to the internet, though.

The elite still want to live in a time when the newspaper decided what news you were served, when the radio decided what music you listened to, and when the politicians told you what you had to accept in terms of policies. But that time is over. We can now find perspectives of all kinds on the news, we can decide what we listen to, we can buy the art we like, and we can more easily get a political platform for unique/rebellious ideas. Ironically, the "open and free democracy" that politicians talk about is more open and more free than ever, and politicians are sweating over that. Because that "riding on the freedom train" stuff was just rhetoric, they didn't really mean it. They wanted to be the single guiding light, but now there are a million small lights constantly moving around. They're losing their power and they're losing their flair, and that is why they are lashing out like this.
>>
>>129216933
what's the point of us two conversing in Latin when no one would understand what we are saying?(I haven't spoken or read latin for years already, rusty). reviving Latin isn't something that would efficient or cost effective etc... it's purely sentimental
>>
>>129216032
It's not federalization you're talking about it's authoritarianism, imperialistic authoritarianism.
Does that sound socialist or marxist to you.

I know a lot of university professors peddle this nonsense and most of their university funding comes from the EU, I'm also outspoken against the EU and I know the same professors often go home and tries to advocate against the very same thing they are forced to support.

The EU is about the concept of a European Empire, and there has been several attempts to achieve this, all were brutal and all failed, even the Roman empire.
Life in an empire is not something people who are not billionaires should strive for.
>>
>>129217411
Do people pray to the EU for anything other than getting fucked over by the EU?
>>
>>129218273
how the fuck is the Roman Empire a failure, it lasted for a millenium. unfortunately people caught the muh feelings disease and started thinking slavery was bad
>>
>>129215910
>then how would you unite Europe if not by Latin?
>>129217773
>reviving Latin isn't something that would efficient or cost effective etc... it's purely sentimental

Efficeint… cost effective… dude, we're talking about the EU here, the one that mandates that its entire parliament travel 400 miles to an alternate location for four days of every month. The EU never put efficiency or effectiveness ahead of sentiment.

That's pretty much what the EU is: a sentimental dream of a United Europe completely at peace with itself and able to overcome any obstacle simply by being united. When adversity hits, like the Greek economy collapsing, the EU tries to ignore its pain and focus on the sentimental dream. Look: it's Europa riding a bull on a Greek Euro!
>>
>>129205907

>dont mind being ruled by herrenmenschen anymore after 1000years of submission

yeah we know that by now slawischer untermensch, its in your genes to bow to superior austrian cock
>>
>>129218351
not to get fucked over by the EU*
>>
>>129217771
i think you are too optimistic, the information on the internet can be controlled for the majority of people the same way other media is, and the minority who post on future /pol/s will just be suppressed.

you can already see it starting with things like "fake news"
>>
>>129218351
obviously they don't literally pray, but it's more of a belief. but because the EU is made of people, the masses will never be happy because the EU isn't perfect and never will be. the same thing happened to Rome, all(well most) those rebellious generals wanted to save rome
>>
>>129218351
It's amazing how similar the verbs "pray" and "pay" are in English.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.