[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they bought us off AGAIN now we blame terrorism on Qatar and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

they bought us off AGAIN
now we blame terrorism on Qatar and leave these 2 countries to do their shit
we know they're guilty

https://www.rt.com/news/391569-qatar-terrorism-support-list/#.WTqNIOQDi-0.twitter
>>
>>129191544
Lol sacrificial lamb.
>>
File: 1497001265776.jpg (87KB, 839x819px) Image search: [Google]
1497001265776.jpg
87KB, 839x819px
>>129191544

TFW you realize Hillary Clinton was a trailblazer and not in any remotely good way.
>>
Based Trump will stop Saudi and Israeli influence on American politics.
>>
What the fuck does "a fund inspired by Ivanka Trump" even mean?
>>
the ivanka foundation
similar to the clinton foundation
just 5x the amount
>>
>>129191544
>>129192569
It means that Trump and his family are getting zero dollars, but the press wants you to think they are being bribed.
You know, the opposite of when Iran gave Hillary millions and the press said she didn't get anything.
>>
>>129192051
heh...heheh...heheheahahahahAHAHAhahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>129191544
>>129193118
>>129192569
What is really going on
>Ivanka Trump is asking the World Bank to set up a fund to loan money to poor women in the Third World so they can start small businesses. The World Bank will have total control of the fund and no Trump will get a single $. Some governments are pledging to give money to that fund.
What the press is trying to make you believe
>Foreign governments are giving a Trump millions
It is all fakery and lies.
>>
>>129193202

foreign governments are buying influence tho
>>
>>129193822
How?
If Masami Nagasawa asked a major corporation to give to the Japanese Red Cross and they did was 'influence bought'?
No.
If Ivanaka Trump was asking people to give to UNICEF would morons be whining she was 'influence peddling'?
I hope not!
This is an international charity being formed and controlled by the World Bank and she's drumming up support for it.
The end.
>>
>>129194732
Okinawan beetle bailey is half right - its apple polishing, trying to suck up indirectly to Trump though his daughter. Nothing really wrong or newsworthy, though.
>>
>>129191544
Foreigners should be pay us tribute.
>>
>>129192051
please just stop. it hurts enough as it is.
>>
>>129193513
>Truth: Ivanka giving 3rd World women money
>Fake News: Trump getting millions
Sheeit I'd prefer if the fake news was actually the truth. Fuck women.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.