[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about asian countries? Especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

What does /pol/ think about asian countries? Especially Korea or Japan.
>>
>>129190295
Japan is cool whille I don't really know much about worst Korea,unfortunetlly both off the countries people are ugly af.
>>
>>129191937
NO U
>>
>>129190295
Japan - racist suicidal
korea - plastic surgery
thailand - you guessed it
philippines - gotta watch out for your wallet
china - probably papa xi is spying on you now
nokor - 10/10 would you will be banged
>>
They usually look nothing like your plastic angle in that picture.
>>
Elliot Rodger was the warning to all of us.

No matter how alluring it seems: don't do it.
>>
>>129190295
Fucked up in the best way. Their women are qt too
>>
>>129190295
based on my interaction with liberals i would say the liberals are practically unaware of these countries' existence, so bringing them up to use in arguments is a bit tiresome, other than that i seriously wish i was chinese sometimes
>>
>>129190295
Asians for fun, whites for breeding.
This is the white mans birth right.
>>
File: stop.jpg (25KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
25KB, 498x278px
>>129190295

There is this crazy hot asian chick in Cracow working in a chinese food restaurant.

god damn, she's so cute, its almost impossible.

asian chicks make me hard as rock.
>>
File: 1496848225355.jpg (81KB, 697x521px) Image search: [Google]
1496848225355.jpg
81KB, 697x521px
>>129190295
theyre alright
>>
>>129190295
Korea is the country of brainwashed cucks.

Japan is pretty decent though.
>>
>>129190295
Japan - nice country. Visited Japan about a year ago and an old man was very racist towards me. Made me very happy.

>Korea - plastic surgery country. Got the impression that Korea worships the West and White people. They even get surgery to look more like us. Hard to respect that.

Thailand - tranny jungle asian country.

>Philippines - haven for aussie sex tourists. Jungle asians.

China - chinks are very annoying. They cheat and lie all the time. Worst of the East Asian by far.
>>
>>129194001
Isn't SK just as suicidal, if not more?
>>
Can't wait for Japan to go SJW hard left and to cuck for open boarders so we can have their women and have 2chan complain about us ruining their country.
>>
I admire Japan's stance on maintaining their culture and identity. Sure they may be going through a tough time but in a century there will still be a Japan.

Can't say the same about Canada
>>
>>129190295
Asian concubines.
White breeding wifes
This is the white man's future after he hands the white man's burden to the Asian man and ascends to trans-humanism. We will all become immortal wizards with our own harems.
>>
File: 1489497396435.jpg (51KB, 244x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489497396435.jpg
51KB, 244x255px
>>129194918

>open boarders

Description still fits lol.
>>
>>129190295
I dream of fucking degenerated tokyo sluts, finding girly, fit qts that are 155cm height and I am 185cm 95kg, it would be so much fun to literally use them as a living sex toys. I am wondering if it is hard to persuade them into doing anal
>>
>>129195521
You know Mohammed thinks that about European women right? How are you any better than the hordes of rapefugees?
>>
>>129194910
yes anon, most of those competitive countries in asia like japan and korea tend to have some higher rate of suicidal tendencies because of reasons.
1. ) some of them work very hard but the salary of their job is very low
2. ) if you are a low tier person people will look at you and tend to harass you even further
3. ) the education there is a fucking joke.
>>
>>129195521
Brother... that's not what a Catholic Pole should do.
>>
>>129195678
mohammed is a manlet tho
>>
>>129195678
1) Who said anything about the rape? And it is not like they wouldn't want it
2) I am fucking well-educated white male, not illiterate subhuman
I just love small girls, it is so much fun with them. And Japanese are short people, generally
>>
>>129190295
They're mostly brilliant. Western whites should keep their cuckoldry away from them.
>>
W-What do you guys think about us?
>>
File: 1484969539631.jpg (74KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1484969539631.jpg
74KB, 500x530px
>>129196053
patrician taste, gniewomir
google for minimum-av
>>
File: 1458319691240.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1458319691240.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>129196225
i hate you all because of that fag mike the maldraw
>>
>>129195521
You need less pierogis in your diet my friend cause you are a fat shit.
>>
>>129195016
It won't last long. There are forced just waiting for the old guard to die off in Japan so they can initiate their IMF policies and SJW up their population. NEETs are the only hope for Japan, and that is... sad.
>>
>>129194820
>Got the impression that Korea worships the West and White people. They even get surgery to look more like us. Hard to respect that.

It gets worse:

>South Korea[edit]
>Virtually no circumcision was performed before the year 1945 as it is against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[36] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[37] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision." According to a 2002 study, 86.3% of South Korean males aged 14–29 were circumcised.[38] In 2012, it's the case of 75.8% of the same age group. Only after 1999 has some information against circumcision become available (at the time of the 2012 study, only 3% of Korean internet sites, using the most popular Korean search engine Naver, are against indiscriminate circumcision and 97% are for).[36] The authors of the study speculate "that the very existence of information about the history of Korean circumcision, its contrary nature relative to a longstanding tradition, its introduction by the US military, etc., has been extremely influential on the decision-making process regarding circumcision."[36]
>>
File: scotty.jpg (96KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
scotty.jpg
96KB, 680x907px
>>129195678

>You know Mohammed thinks that about European women right?

muslims are manlets, european women sure as shit arent 2 heads smaller than a shitskin.

asian chicks are super tiny, fucking em' must be a blast.
>>
>>129190295
They don't take shit fomr other, and don't give either, both keep to themselves (or at least to asia), have the right attitude about migration and make good electronics, they are ok in my book. Japan should hurrry the fuck up with those pregnancies tho, before the gorment decides that more people needs to be imported.
>>
>>129196549
thats very sad
>>
>>129196549

i got mixed feelings about cutting dicks.....

my schlong is... uhh..... "naturally" cut, ie i barely have any foreskin, the shaft is always exposed.
Note, nobody in Polska is cutting their dicks, so when chicks see my schlong they go:
>whoaaaa, thats a nice looking pee-pee!!! all the other boys have different pee-pees!!!

Sure, i guess my dick feels a bit less pleasure--- tight anal makes my cum buckets, while fucking em' right in the pussy is "meh".

Not to mention, having my penis look like an ant eater would be quite funny, i cant even imagine having this funny looking skin tube between my legs.
>>
>>129190295
Japanese women are cute. Korean women are pretty beautiful but they actually just look all the fucking same. Maybe it's because they go to the same plastic surgeon? I don't know.
>>
>>129197742

was it in korea or china, where a husband won a court case vs his wife lying about being pretty, after it turned out their kids are ugly as fuck?

the story was pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>129198075
That story was actually made up. The real one is good as well, though:
Apparently she did model (what the past tense of model? Moddled?) together with a guy and retarded children for raising awareness. The internet sees the photo and makes the story up, that she's actually ugly, and the husband sues her, yada yada. Turns out, she got quite the backlash because of this. Her agency sees this and drops her, because she's bad for their image.
In the end, she lost her job because the internet is fake news.

Turns out, she's taiwanese.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3312405/Model-s-life-ruined-image-turned-internet-meme.html
>>
well, sk is better than sweden, and that's all i needed to figure out to marry one and i'm off in september, gonna do some high income jobs before i leave, then idk wtf i'm gonna be doing there, step 1 learn language, step 2: ?, step 3: profit.

japan seems better, but because they are better I would never be let in due to skincolour, thus, sk it is
>>
>>129198734

aww shit, the internet is a cruel place, poor model got screwed lol.
>>
>>129190295
Slant eyed freaks of the east. Dont really have a problem with them.
>>
I secretly like SK
>>
>>129190295

Natural asian girls are cuties but they need to stop with this fucking plastic surgery shit.

Culturally prefer Japan.

Japan is to UK as Korea is to America imo.

Of course I mean the 70s to early 90s UK, not the current crater it is now of multiculturalism and degeneracy.
>>
File: asian ppl.jpg (43KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
asian ppl.jpg
43KB, 700x396px
>>129190295

sometimes its really hard to believe they arent communist
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.