[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend years raiding Christian monasteries by sea and slaughtering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8222.jpg (34KB, 492x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8222.jpg
34KB, 492x299px
>spend years raiding Christian monasteries by sea and slaughtering Christian villages
>christian civilisation overtakes yours because they have science and culture whereas youre still running around with blue face paint and spears
>1500 years later: "Dem evil Christians keeping us down! Vikings are a religion of peace!"
>>
>>129185432
Vikings were very jihadi in their behavior.
Instead of 72 virgins, they got to enter Valhalla.
They were alcoholic muslims.
>>
>>129185432
Yes vikings are a serious problem today.
>>
feelsbadman, stop appropriating my culture
>>
>>129185432
More like 800 years. The Christian-Viking conflict was started by Charlemagne's slaughter of Saxon nobles and destruction of their religious sites. Previous to this they traded with each other peacefully, despite their differences. It is completely incorrect to suggest that the Christians had better technology as they had about the same. Anyway, you are forgetting that the fall of Rome and Dark Ages were results of Christianity and Muslims were ahead in science and culture for the first time ever during the reign of Christianity.
>>
>>129185432
wow rekt
>>
>>129185432
"Let's find out"
>>
>>129185432
Is there people who really take Varg seriously? Just look at his record:
-Murder a guy after making mutual threats against eachother
-Claim "muh self defense he would've done it too"
-Burn churches because christianity is evul
-Go to prison for being a retard
This guy is just trying to get a bit of self respect using his ancestors because he made sit of his life and needs to be proud of something
>>
>>129185432
WHO FUCKING CARES????
Varg is interesting to watch but some of his theory's are fucked. Most people who are Pagans are just interested in ancient history and their ansetors. Why do Christians have such a stick up their ass about this, if you guys are not jew lovers then help us fight them and the muzzrats other wise your just jew shills.I personally don't know how any adults can take any religion at face value.
>>
>>129187438
Some of his shit is interesting, but he has some crazy ideas. He is not always wrong about every thing like some people would have you believe.
>>
>>129188141
Ofc he's not ALWAYS wrong. But he's still a retard. I like his voice though.
>>
>>129186781
Holy shit you're historically inept. Christianity never started the dark ages and the dark ages themselves didn't start right after the Western Roman empire fell, you are retarded get educated by someone else that isn't a Jew cuck or Varg.
>>
>>129187438
varg is a genius
>>
>>129186781
>t. some cunt that knows fuck all about dark ages European history, archeology etc etc
>>
>>129188338
>Christianity never started the dark ages
Then what did? Asking for a friend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.