[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, what will Brexit change about the british

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1496924639412.jpg (137KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496924639412.jpg
137KB, 683x1024px
Realistically, what will Brexit change about the british muslim problem?
>>
>>129180588
It will get more Pakis but not as much Syrians and Northern Africans.
>>
>>129180588
it will stop the millions that Merkle let in from coming here in 3 - 5 years
>>
File: 1492683442543.png (438KB, 910x898px) Image search: [Google]
1492683442543.png
438KB, 910x898px
>>129180588
That pic just reflects Sargoncuck Of Akkad so well !
>>
>>129180588
Nothing at all
More will keep arriving
>>
>>129181738
no all the trash Germany and Sweden etc let in will be officially European in the next 5 years, then they will be able to move around freely.
Brexit was meant to prevent that
>>
>>129182065

>tfw pakis voted brexit because they are afraid of newcomers competing for their gibs
>>
File: London.jpg (270KB, 962x1069px) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
270KB, 962x1069px
>>129182065
>then they will be able to move around freely.
As opposed to what? Bongistan was invaded and replaced decades ago.
>>
>>129182698
>As opposed to what?

not being able to move around freely.
>>
>>129182786
You do know it's your own national rules that let in the Commonwealth trash, right? No other country of the EU is full of poos.
>>
>>129182926
yes I know.
Id rather have poo's than fucking Arabs and African who actually think they are European.

look, its a shit situation but Brexit will help us.
Its a shame its cancelled
>>
>>129183040
>look, its a shit situation but Brexit will help us.
In the sense that it will crash the economy so hard that every EU citizen voluntarily decides to leave, yes. Your Commonwealth children from the Middle East and Africa are still staying home.

>Its a shame its cancelled
It ain't. You just have no one to try to fuck over the EU. So you're getting a hard Brexit, fair and square: no payments, no free movement, no trade.
>>
>>129183456
there are already talks of a second referendum.

I dont believe it will crash the (((economy))) and i honestly wouldn't care if it did.
If our economy is built on the 'hard' work of foreigners then its needs to crash hard and I hope it happens soon
>>
>>129180588
Nothing.
>>
>>129183456
also if all the European faggots leave then we will have a lot less morons voting to let these savages in.

its a win win
I dont even like Europeans, you're all arabs to me - remember that
>>
>>129180588
When europe is flooded. And the flood gets eu citizenship we should be safe from the automatic freedom of movement afforded to eu citizens. Otherwise we get flooded by 'the new europeans' as national geographic described them.
>>
>>129180588
EU (((Human rights courts))) are what keeps the uk from deporting terrorists and prevent foreign fighters from returning
>>
>>129180588
Nothing, DUP and conservative coalition means softest brexit possible.
>>
>>129183748
Muh
>build from the ashes
This is not a reality, it just causes more political swings and fucks up the country even more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.