[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a Scotbro explain the drop in support for the SNP? Are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Can a Scotbro explain the drop in support for the SNP? Are they genuinely getting unpopular? I've heard they're getting pretty dictatorial recently.
>>
>>129179869
The Scottish people voted NO to the indy ref. SNP keeps beating a dead horse and people are sorta fed up with it.
>>
>>129179869
Pretty much. They fucked Education and healthcare over for ten years in exchange for giving Scots an independence referendum. Then they didn't respect the result and tried to call a second one. Honestly, I have no idea who even votes for SNP. I live in Falkirk and don't personally know a single supporter yet they're always winning, likely by pulling in votes from the young.
>>
>>129180258
Thanks. How have they fucked things up? I've heard a bunch of complaints about messing with the police force and banning air rifles.
>>
>>129179869
That’s how I see le Labour success meme. One loser party lost about 20 seats (SNP), another loser party gained about 20 seats (Labour). Fuck Corbyn for being so complacent and tapping himself on the back even before succeeding to form the cabinet. The Conservatives will just form a coalition with DUP or LibDems and it will be business as usual. Am I right or do I misunderstand the four-dimensional tea completely?
>>
>>129180750
You're correct, the Lib Dems won't be bitten again, but the Cons will just make a deal with the DUP. Still shitty for them but they'll survive as the government.
>>
>>129180210
But it was the scots who made the NO vote win or english transplants?
Here in Catalonia the no would win right now but because we're overrun by spanish immigrants. Native catalans would vote yes at 99'999%.
>>
>>129179869
>SNP still has more seats in Scotland than the Tories, Lib Dems and Labour COMBINED
>omg the SNP is totally finished!!! independence is dead!!

BBC spewing out more fake news, as usual.
>>
If you look at the slim majority by why some SNP MPs were unseated, it becomes clear that the only thing which pushed them out was the 5th column of anglos living in Scotland. 1/10th of our population btw. They need to have their right to vote revoked.
>>
>>129182566
This is exactly what happens in Scotland, hence why we need ban immigrants from voting on anything at all. It' ridiculous that they are allowed to vote in the first place, senpai. (((civic))) as fuck.
>>
>>129183179
>>129183306

Get out, Nazi. You are whats wrong with Scotland.
>>
>>129183424
Fuck off back to England.
>>
>>129183424
See
>>129183473
And yes, I'm an ethnic blood-and-soil nationalist. The lack of more of us is what's wrong with Scotland.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.