[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All the Star Wars films. They were your kids? >Yeah,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: watto_description.jpg (366KB, 1414x1469px) Image search: [Google]
watto_description.jpg
366KB, 1414x1469px
>All the Star Wars films. They were your kids?

>Yeah, they are mine. You know, I loved them, I created them & I’m very immediately involved in them and obviously to..

>And you sold them.

>I sold them to the white slavers, who take these things and...*stops himself*

Was Lucas /ourguy/?
>>
File: wattoberg.jpg (80KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
wattoberg.jpg
80KB, 320x262px
>>129176790
>>
File: NabooPilot2.jpg (21KB, 799x342px) Image search: [Google]
NabooPilot2.jpg
21KB, 799x342px
>black pilot
>British accent

Was he trying to warn us?
>>
>>129177353
Doesn't that guy get killed IMMEDIATELY?
>>
>>129176790

Nah, he's not. If anyone on /pol/ had Lucas's kind of fuck-you money, I doubt it would stop us from speaking our mind.
>>
>>129176790
they got to him after the first movie. the fallout triggered him so much he kept changing the following two movies to make them what he thought people wanted from him. wish we could have seen a pure Lucas vision completely detached from the rest of the world's influence.
>>
>>129177521
>>129179948
>>129176790
Lucas was very red pilled and possibly still is.

https://youtu.be/t5TGJquhP1s

Watch for the subtle clues in this video.

Lucas was the only non jewish white man in Hollywood.
>>
>>129177521
>>129179948
Also to elaborate on that.
While he was filming Star wars rotj his wife cheated on him with the mexican gardener and got pregnant, that caused him to spiral into depression for more than a decade.
Where do you think the "love leads to anger" thing in the prequels came from?

The more you read about lucas the more you understand the man and why he did what he had to do.

He only released the special editions and destroyed the original copies because his wife had a credit in the original and he wanted to cut her off from funds.
>>
>>129180519
the more new star wars movies come out the more it makes me appreciate the prequel movies

What was the quote Lucas made about Red Tails where he called it one of the most important african-american films or something?
>>
>>129180864
The prequels werent that bad. It boggles the mind that lucas wanted to shoot them all practical and the kike spielberg pushed him to go cg.
There is an awful ammount of practical effects in the prequels, its just overshadowed by the cg jank.

That and the plinkett reviews that made the normie meme that the prequels were bad while they felate every marvel movie and the force awakens.
>>
>>129181273
i never heard that. I thought he went digital because he was the financier of those expensive RED cameras. The prequels would have benefitted from more practical work in them. the digital stuff got out of hand. lack of restraint.
>>
>>129180519
So thats why the originals were ruptured over some punnanny? Man he cant win for losing then. The prequels were overly ambitious not bad but not like the original trilogy
>>
>>129180864

I actually think all the prequel hate was manufactured to convince Lucas he was a hack so he'd sell. I rewatched them recently, and while there's problems (the OG trilogy had plenty), they're not nearly as bad as everyone tries to let on.

At least they felt like real Star Wars movies, unlike the Disney propaganda shit. He already had plenty of money. I'd have taken them to my grave personally.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.