[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've lost France. We lost Austria We lost the Netherla

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: America Alone.jpg (78KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
America Alone.jpg
78KB, 510x680px
We've lost France.
We lost Austria
We lost the Netherlands
And now we are about to lose Britain

This is it, brace for impact- As expected, the fate of mankind is once again down to the United States, whats left of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdEGJb5W5ks
>>
>>129162376
>(((mark steyn)))
>>
>>129162376
>We've lost France.
lol.. Fuck France.

>We lost Austria
No we didn't.

>We lost the Netherlands
Since when?
>>
File: 1463423356934.jpg (955KB, 2809x3511px) Image search: [Google]
1463423356934.jpg
955KB, 2809x3511px
>>129162376
Yeah it sorta just hit me too.

We haven't got it.
Movements don't start because a bunch of people decide "we gotta have a movement to solve this problem". They only start when a collective group of people all reach the conclusion about how they must behave.

The Muslim immigrants have this. They are all dedicated to jihadi, some more than others. Nobody needs to "lead" them, and they don't need "movements" like the alt right. They just got it.

And this cycles through history. Sometimes we got it, other times the other guys got it.
Not really sure what to make of it.
>>
Fuck Western Europe. We have Russia and the V4, and that's all we need.

The only thing we need to do is invade France and seize their nuclear stockpile before the shitskins get their hands on it.
>>
>>129162376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52WIdTcSvhc
>>
>>129162376
We've got Poland Hungary and Slovakia.
The Netherlands and the Austrian elections were groundbreakig.

FPO is set to kill it in the next election and Sweden Democrats are destroying it right now. We're on the rise, a little bit of accelerationism in the UK can only be a good thing.
>>
did you bother checking before posting? Our parties have a combined total of 25 seats, expected to double.
And we still dont have a government because no one wants to cooperate with the left so more people are driven to the right, i know burger education but atleast fucking google it you kankerhoer
>>
File: any2.jpg (28KB, 249x333px) Image search: [Google]
any2.jpg
28KB, 249x333px
>>129163590
russia is pro-islam, and pro-jew, holocaust denial is illegal there.
>>
>>129164490
t. Ukrainian
>>
>>129163828
Czechs also decided not to take any refugees didn't they?
Also when is your parliamentary election, is it looking good there?
>>
>>129162376
>about to lose Britain

Britain was lost since before you were born.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.