[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Pill General: Only One Can Survive, Islam vs Whites Grudge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: itsover.jpg (4MB, 4000x2663px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
4MB, 4000x2663px
For the better part of a century the Jewish people have been forcing multiculturalism on white countries. And most whites believe this is because they want to destroy the white race. This is not true at all. The majority of Jews (not all) know the white race is useful, but they realize white men have become fat, cowardly, and above all decadent. The only way to reawaken the Son's of Europe is to bring the fight to them.

And unfortunately, this strategy has failed. Very simply one or the other is going to be annihilated. Either white men genocide every last Muslim woman, child, and toddler, or white people will go extinct. There is no middle ground here.

As we have seen with the five year old blonde girl getting raped in Idaho and the judge letting the """youths""" of the hook and treating them as victims, the white race is losing, and badly. Has there been any armed response from loud mouthed and heavily armed white American males? Of course not. There has been a lot of """outrage""" on the internet and nothing else, which as usual, is the only thing cowardly white men can do anymore.

So I ask you how do you plan to spend your time as Western Civilization and the white race marches towards extinction? Have you accepted your fate, or will you continue to roleplay as men until the Muslim hordes stone you, your wife, and your kids for blasphemy and not paying your Jizya tax? Do you plan to accelerate the collapse and take some small joy in watching the world burn? Have you accepted the Black Pill and the fact that Jesus Christ and Christianity is a lie and no god is going to save you?
>>
and I used to think redpill was edgy
>>
>>129151058

If you think this is edgy you're still bluepilled. I suggest Reddit for you.
>>
>>129151339
ok kid
>>
>>129151454

Prove me wrong old man. Maybe you old guys will little time left to live should start doing something productive instead of whining on the internet with a bunch of early 20-somethings.
>>
>>129151782
obviously the world needs more defeatist cucks like you who adamantly oppose any sort of progress on stopping the muslim incursion as not being extreme enough
clearly your willingness to forgo any measure outside of outright genocide is the perfect stratagem going forward
also
>gets called a kid
>immediately assumes hes addressing an adult
you really are a child
>>
>>129152118

Nice projecting and ad hom attacks. Anything else I should know from your obviously low IQ brain?
>>
File: IMG_8087.jpg (115KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8087.jpg
115KB, 780x585px
>>129150878

really dude?

>>128261775

seems like they have hates the goyims since they first wrote the Torah in Egypt around the 3rd century bc... more jews lived in akexandria than jerusalem probably.

so funny how they think israel belongs only to them despite genociding, twice, to get it, but have ALWAYS also happily lived outside Canaan - treating the people like cattle

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/08/reflections-on-the-history-of-the-jewish-hoax/
>>
>>129153654
>(not all)

Re-read my original post.
>>
>>129150878

>how do you plan to spend your time as Western Civilization and the white race marches towards extinction?

probably just posting pictures on 4chan

>Have you accepted your fate, or will you continue to roleplay as men until the Muslim hordes

what else would we do?

Do you plan to accelerate the collapse and take some small joy in watching the world burn?

The joy is not small. This Qatar stuff looks good and I think N. Korea is still actonable.

>Have you accepted the Black Pill and the fact that Jesus Christ and Christianity is a lie and no god is going to save you?

Read a little book called The Road
>>
>>129150878
I can't believe some sand nigger family isn't hanging from a old farm tree.. in idaho..

literally this is the most mind blowing fucking story i've read. it litterally made me say.. wait whaaaaaaaaaat. this didn't make national news
((imagine that)).

NOW OP. holy shit where have i heard this KIKE BULLSHIT B4...

>" The majority of Jews (not all) "
SOOOOO
>not all muslims.

fuck off kike. the sooner we nuke your country and murder your people, the sooner these people stay in their backwards shithole countries. fuck do you kikes even try anymore?
>>
>>129150878
Thank you based Jews for hardening our race.
>>
>>129153836

I watched the movie the Road. I hope that happens but without a lot of death at the beginning. I don't want it to be quick. I want all of the comfort of life to evaporate and I want to watch all the lost, stupid, idiotic people slowly wither away and die in the most painful ways possible. Only then will I know true joy.
>>
File: 1475998329403.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1475998329403.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>129150878
>implying Islam isn't white
>>
>>129150878
>This is not true at all
you're fucking wrong bro. the jews know they are a weak people physically to the whites, so they resort to dirty schemes and plots because they know they can't take us physically (see nazi germany). they are weakening us and dividing us, make us fight each other while they profit from funding both sides.

they are psychopath greedy rats, and that is why they are kicked out of every country ever throughout history. America has nothing to do in the middle east, we don't give a fuck about muslims since they would never willingly come here to mess with us, we are there cause israel hates them and can't fight them alone so they use the U.S., their puppets to fight.
>>
>>129150878
Don't you have goats to fuck or wives to beat, Muhammad?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.