[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently students who were accepted to harvard and started sharing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7116.jpg (76KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7116.jpg
76KB, 710x710px
Recently students who were accepted to harvard and started sharing memes privatley with their new class mates and their offer were recinded. Listening to normies talk and write about this topic is so appauling that they don't understand our way of life. What tactics can we use to red pill the normies, especially the older ones, on memes
>>
Here are some of the memes they posted:

https://thetab.com/us/2017/06/05/harvard-memes-rescinded-69413
>>
>>129142236
>memes are actually ruining people's lives
what is going on in this world?
>>
>>129142236
It's their own fault. They should have shut the fuck up. University is all about gathering intel on how to fight your enemies now. I went to law school at Yale and spent 3yrs learning how the progressive left and Jews operate. I went deep cover, even went to their stupid meetings and gatherings over the most petty bullshit like Halloween costumes and how they are offensive. Sat thru hundreds of hours of progressive club meetings and acted like I was part of the group. They took me in as one of their own..Even let me hate fuck a few of their women..Absolutely disgusting sex..By this time I was in deep but all the while knowing what my true agenda was...
>Should I continue?
>>
>>129145449
not really...
>>
File: CrusaderClickBait.png (409KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CrusaderClickBait.png
409KB, 600x1000px
>>129145449
>Should I continue?
>>
>>129142236
Remind them that Harvard has a reputation to uphold.

Only good, decent people get in and out of Harvard, like Henry Kissinger etc.
>>
>>129145449
I have been considering whether or not to try to go back to uni. One of the most prominent questions my mind is whether or not to hide my power level and pretend to be the most progressive marxists, or to just bee myself.
>>
>>129145449
>larping this hard
>>
>>129146388
Go into Engineering. It's the only place that isn't filled to the brim with progressive marxists.
>>
>>129145915
Alright, you will never know the story of how I caused the Yale campus system to literally destroy itself..
>>
>>129146388
Hiding your power level is the easiest thing ever. Most of these people are idiots, just avoid the 'lieutenants' who have high detection rolls.

The problem is not getting corrupted yourself, you need really strong character to resist.
>>
File: IMG_2908.png (136KB, 470x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2908.png
136KB, 470x368px
>>129142236
Jews dont even think now we have more brains in the nationalist movement.
>>
>>129146669
Someplace like GA Tech, or Berkeley College of Engineering?

>>129146750
But the problem is when the university has these mandatory gened classes like say the class is titled history but really its some marxist indoctrination to hate white people and so on. Imagine having to spend so many hours hearing that professor who got zer phd in lesbian studies drone on about that and rewrite history to fit xer narrative and then have to write a paper to regurgitate all that back at it.
>>
>>129147300
Yes, I know you need to "act". Acting is easy. It's not falling for it that is hard.

Look how all the liberals quote movies and books for arguments? Yea, don't fall for the act.
>>
>>129146749
Ok continue pls
>>
>>129146749

heading to an ivy grad program soon.

teach me how to survive and subvert
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.