[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The President of the United States asks for the room to be cleared,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: aa0.jpg (33KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
aa0.jpg
33KB, 876x493px
The President of the United States asks for the room to be cleared, he even tells his attorney general to excuse himself so that the two of you can talk in private. He places a hand on your shoulder and says in a low voice that he hopes you can stop investigating his friend, who is under criminal charges. You wonder what the fuck is happening and you weakly laugh and say you will do your best to make sure the investigation is honest. The President doesn't laugh. He doesn't blink. The most powerful man in the world simply stares at you, never moving his tight grip on your shoulder, and says "I expect loyalty from you. I need loyalty. Now I really hope you can let my friend go."

He releases you suddenly, and turning to grab the family bucket of KFC on the desk he turns, spraying you with fried chick, telling you you can go now. You write the meeting up, try to push it out of your mind, and resolve to not let it influence your investigation. Three weeks later he fires you.

Now /pol/, imagine what the worlds reaction would have been if that was Obama talking about Hillary.
>>
>>129121026
Here is my response:

AND?
>>
File: clinton lynch meeting.jpg (43KB, 698x380px) Image search: [Google]
clinton lynch meeting.jpg
43KB, 698x380px
>>129121026
Yeah, just imagine if the left did anything remotely similar...
>>
File: IMG_9441.jpg (104KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9441.jpg
104KB, 1200x808px
Well it would have been racist if Obama was eating KFC.
>>
Yep, if Hillary did this, she would be crucified daily on /pol/.
>>
Completed investigation
>>
>>129121539
>haha they did it so it's okay if we do it
>>
File: IMG_9465.jpg (115KB, 960x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9465.jpg
115KB, 960x504px
Imagine if hillary acid washed 33,000 emails when she got a subpoena. And sent Bill to have a talk with the DOJ with no witnesses.
>>
File: 1490917086446s.jpg (5KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490917086446s.jpg
5KB, 183x250px
>>129121862
>>129122120
Neck yourself Leaf
>>
>>129121862
Hillary has already committed so many ACTUAL proveable crimes. This is not a crime.
Besides, Comey cleared Trump. If it was considered obstruction at the time, Comey failed to report it. He is guilty of a crime. He also committed perjury based on previous testimony. He would need to be prosecuted.
>>
>>129121026

Most people here have no thinking skills and will just listen to whatever Trump shits in their mouth.
>>
>>129122633
>Hillary has already committed so many ACTUAL proveable crimes

Such as? If I remember correctly the investigation into her emails concluded it was a foolish act, but not a criminal one. And she testified for 11 hours to congress about Benghazi, which found no evidence of wrongdoing on her part.

Clinton is not a criminal, she's shady and shouldn't be in a position of power, but saying she committed a crime is a complete fabrication. What we're seeing in the Trump administration is a systematic attempt to establish a patronage-style relationship between the POTUS and key officials. THAT is potentially criminal, and every citizen who is genuinely patriotic should want the matter investigated.
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (115KB, 638x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
115KB, 638x929px
>>129121026
>>
>>129122966
>no evidence of thinking skills.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.