[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we know why Muslim terrorists keep fucking so much shit up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1459207217802.jpg (9KB, 252x150px) Image search: [Google]
1459207217802.jpg
9KB, 252x150px
Do we know why Muslim terrorists keep fucking so much shit up lately?

Do they just want their 72 virgins? The glory of Allah? Why are they doing all this fuckshit now?
>>
It's Ramadan. They're not them when they're hungry
>>
>>129112257
It's because white people give them weird glares on the subway

remember if you anger them they blow up

so be nice burgerfriend and they will stay intact
>>
we keep bombing the ummah
saudis keep funding radicalisation
2nd gen losers have nothing better to do
>>
>>129112257
Ramadan, motherfucker
>>
>>129112257
They are probably starting to run out of competent suicide attackers at this point. I mean when actual bombings started getting outpaced by shootings, truck rampages, and Molotov attacks you know something is going wrong.
>>
File: IMG_1568.png (357KB, 619x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1568.png
357KB, 619x544px
>looooong stry if you are willing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8e2vbRAYk

Tl;dr inferiority complex, violent prophet's example
>>
>>129112454
>believing Ramadan is about fasting

Muslims usually gain massive weight during Ramadan...
>>
As far as I can tell, it has always been this way to an extent. It gets worse the more our cultures clash because Muslims don't easily tolerate apostasy as it violates their ideals of Sharia law.

Imagine if JW and The Watchtower blew up apostates they could not convert instead of just shunning them or ignoring them? That'd be Islam.

You didn't notice or think of it as much before because... neither did the Muslims. When Muslims live among themselves with the same denominations, they don't worry about Sharia because it is already working as far as they are concerned.

No apostates = no problems
>>
>>129112541
Are you saying they are schizophrenic. Thats my new head cannon
>>
>>129113691
no I wrote clearly what I meant
>>
>>129113597
I realize I used the word apostate where words like "heathen" or "infidel" should go but you get the idea.
>>
>>129112257
it's pretty bad lately, Londen 3 attackers 8 deaths or something? it's like they aren't even trying anymore
>>
>>129112257
Ramadan
same way why Christmas is when most people kill themselves.
>>
>>129112257
they want us to stop bombing them obviously.

we have two option, either pull out of the middle east entirely and admit we were wrong (we were wrong to invade Iraq, btw) - then the terrorists will see this as a sign of weakness and amp up their attacks, killing more innocents.

OR

we can say fuck it and nuke them into oblivion until THEY surrender. We need to announce that with each terrorist attack, we bomb a village or something. The rest of the world with their geneva convention can suck it, the dust will settle and there will be no more ISIS. what's that? the entire middle east is glass? who gives a shit. the weak must fear the strong. It's the only way
>>
File: IMG_0566.png (175KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0566.png
175KB, 500x497px
>>129113216
> Tortured and killed unbelievers
> Unbelievers
>>
Saudi Arabia has never been more rich than now and they finance terrorism with their money.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.