[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kind of stumped on the topic of climate change. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Polar_Bear.jpg (244KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Polar_Bear.jpg
244KB, 1024x683px
I'm kind of stumped on the topic of climate change.

What I believe is that climate change exists, but its not influenced by man or it is but even if we didn't influence it, it will still happen

Then I come across info graphs and documents and records that proves and disproves climate change. Whether its that the northern ice caps are melting rapidly, or that climate change is a distraction caused by (((them))).

So I want you guys to redpill me on climate change. Give me Infographs, videos, documents, articles, whatever to prove the truth on climate change

Thanks guys
>>
>>129109497
Read the IPCC report

Pretty clear human activity has caused global warming, it can be predicted fairly accurate how much we will impact climate change if we measure different chosen parameters

You can find it with a quick search on google, enjoy.
>>
It's The fucking sun.
>>
Don't believe the 97% of scientists BS.
>>
File: 1496960736077.png (199KB, 534x923px) Image search: [Google]
1496960736077.png
199KB, 534x923px
>>129109497
>making up your opinions from infographics you see on the politics board of an anime website
>>
>>129109497
Climate change has always existed, and without human intervention. Earth's temperature before and during the Ice Age MILLIONS of years ago were drastically different.

I've read somewhere that the Earth's tilt on its axis is what causes its temperature to go lower or higher.
>>
Temperature stopped going up after CFCs were banned. Holes in the ozone were probably the cause of that significant warming period. However, if you look at atmospheric temperature increase, it tapered off at .25C increase. Look at the models predicted by climate scientists and then look at actual rise, you'll see that even the lowest models too high.

For reference, look at everything the climate scientists said would happen by now. None of it has come to pass. The convenience they have is that it'll always happen "some time down the road" then we'll regret it. Be confident in your decision, those that advocate climate change rarely keep up with research and had their bias confirmed years ago when they were children/teens. Just point to them actual temperature rise and the falsity of temperature rise models.
>>
>>129110773
[citation needed]
>>
>>129109497
Don't focus on climate change because... climate changes.
Search about CO2 concentration.
>>
File: IMG_9641.png (208KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9641.png
208KB, 500x379px
>>129111444
You must be new here
>>
>>129111444
This website isn't the sole source of forming my new opinion you fucking retard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.