[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why black people don't hate Arabs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Myths-slavery.jpg (38KB, 480x387px) Image search: [Google]
Myths-slavery.jpg
38KB, 480x387px
I don't understand why black people don't hate Arabs more, their slave trade was way worse.
>>
Jews havent told them to hate them, they also cant gain any gibs from hating on them.
>>
>>129092581
>was
slavery still occurs
>>
>>129093060
I wish.
>>
>>129096039
When the West fall, your wish shall be granted.
>>
>>129092581
because it's not about principles, only white people try to live by principles, it's about power and envy and they think it's in their interest to align with all non-whites and white "allies" against whites
>>
>>129092581
They hate whites because they live in white lands. Niggers in Africa don't really hate us for the most.
>>
>>129098338

Which is why most Africans are fine in my book. I wish them the best of luck and prosperity. It's only American niggers that are shit. Even African immigrants who came to America recently like Nigerians are a huge step above niggers.
>>
>>129098651
They are not fine, at all. But I don't hate them nevertheless.
>>
>>129092581
Islam is deeply entrenched in American Black culture, there is a kinship.
>>
>>129092581
Black africans do hate arabs, but they dont hate islam
>>
>>129100073

Fine as in, live and let live. I wish them well but not in my neighborhood. Not in my country if I can help it. The only ones really worth hating are the degenerate dindus.
>>
>>129092581
Their hatred was never rooted in reason.

>>129092697
This^
>>
>>129092581
Nonsense goy! Didn't you hear that the white man is the devil and did created slavery and participated in it the most?! Whiteness must be wiped out from the face of the earth for the sake of humanity. Don't be racist Islamophobic bigot, Arabs and blacks have to take down their common oppressor the whites and whites must condemn their white privilege by accepting the black and arab as their supreme overlords. Start race mixing silly goyum.

And remember goy, borders and nationalism are evil
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RgSsM3MGLuk
>>
You won't get anything out of Arabs if you complain.
>>
lol , worse ?
in arab country everybody could be a slave . blacks and sandniggers and whites were slaves .
there were parents who could not take care of there child , so they offer them to rich ppl to take care off and in meantime be a butler .

nothing compares to white genocide of black slaves . were blacks were known as shipment in the papers. used goods.
>>
>>129092581
Black people don't know anything about slavery they didn't learn from movies and TV.
>>
>>129092581
most people don't even know about it.
they don't teach it in american schools
>>
>>129104474
And your people were sailing the slaving ships, Sven.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.