[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be playing shit game on ps4 today >add some new people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>be playing shit game on ps4 today
>add some new people that were on my team that weren't total shit
>one of them is a 19 yo guy, another is a 15 yo girl, I'm 23
>we're all in a party voice chat and they start talking about how much they love these cancer fuck dogs and why they're misunderstood
>causally say 'I don't like pit bulls'
>the girl freaks out, the guy starts making a big deal out of it, wants to know why I dislike these nigger tier dog
>explain they are the most violent breed
>"OH YEA RIGHT THAT'S BULLSHIT THEY'RE LIKE NUMBER 11 THEY NEVER ATTACK ANYBODY"
>as they yell at me as if I'm some shit human being, I google 'most violent dog breed' to which there are multiple sites with statics of pit bull attacks being number one in America specifically, let alone world wide
>I start to share these statistics
>they go apeshit, the 19yo dude starts saying my sources are bullshit and wants to know the websites
>gladly give him the websites, he goes quiet as I name multiple sources
>the girl learns to shut her mouth, the guy says 'w-well it depends on the owner'
>I calmly decide I dropped enough of a red pill and agree it depends on the owner, even though that is not the fucking case, just to shut them up

I fucking hate these dogs. Can we not find a way to kill them all off with some virus that only targets them or something? Fucking Christ man, what's worse is the people who defend them do no research, it's similar to how women treat refugees. 'Give them the benefit of the doubt!' Absolutely not. Why would I buy and house a beast that could potentially kill my white wife and white spawn? Fuck outta here
>>
blaming a breed of dog for what tyrone and juan has done to them is retarded, it's just something else for people to blame other than minorities acting shitty
>>
>>129089517
>things that never happened

If it was such an unimportant, trivial fact why did you not name the game outright instead of going to the effort of typing 'some shit game'. I've been at this long enough to notice trends like this you lying fuckboy.

As long as you dont own one, why give a shit if someone else has one, not like you are going outside anytime soon.
>>
>>129089517
Telling a dog lover that pit bulls are bad dogs is like telling some hippie bitch that Marijuana doesn't cure cancer.
>>
>>129090567
This. Dogs are a religion to these people. A religion that they're not used to being questioned and react like lunatics if it is.
>>
>>129089517
>niggers prefer pit bulls
>niggers are shitty owners
>pit bulls become misbehaved violent dogs
Gee, wonder what could be the cause?
>>
>>129089517

Crusader of truth
>>
>>129090792
>Like father like son
>If they had one
>>
>>129090792

yep. it's the same with gun control

tyrone shoots 30 other nig gangtas and, guns are blamed, tyrone beats and starves dog, dog gets lose and mauls someone, must be that horrible breed of dog
>>
>>129090792
>>129091387
its no wonder they are all feral animals
>>
File: DAZOLAXVYAAgP1q.jpg (51KB, 603x670px) Image search: [Google]
DAZOLAXVYAAgP1q.jpg
51KB, 603x670px
>>129089517
>>
>>129089517
hey, good red pill, dont push it too hard, let them figure it out on their own. who knows they might eventually find out the holocaust was much different from what was recorded in history
>>
>>129095018
You know how many people im going to piss off on the next local news stations dog attack article?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.