[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Labour wins >Second Brexit referendum >Bremain wins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: british.png (228KB, 1333x893px) Image search: [Google]
british.png
228KB, 1333x893px
>Labour wins
>Second Brexit referendum
>Bremain wins
>UK forced to adopt Euro and join Schengen to cancel article 50
Is this the future that you wanted? kek
>>
File: IMG_4035.jpg (166KB, 718x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4035.jpg
166KB, 718x1200px
Labor lost, not even close to a plurality. Get conservatized you whore.
>>
>>129085662
>theres an election going on

literally what
>>
File: 055657.jpg (105KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
055657.jpg
105KB, 750x1000px
>>129086410
This, someone give me a quick rundown
>>
>>129086008
>they are STILL in denial
I admire your optimism lol.
>>
>>129086008
This shitty situation is calling for a new election basically, which will then probably be won by Corbynites
>>
>>129086008
Not gonna happen lol
>>
>Tories win
>/pol/ brits arrested for hate speech and castrated for lolicon
can you even be more cucked
t. lebdybol
>>
>>129086410
>>129086774
>exit polls data only - known to suck in accuracy, regardless, projections...
convervative/ theresa may will probably not get a majority
all the anti-brexit (left-wing) parties may get a coalition majority
>>
>>129085662
>>129086008
>>129091402
Do none of you fuckers know that Labour has committed to Brexit in its manifesto? Not to mention May was pro Brexit and Corbyn was anti-Brexit.
>>
/Brit/cord: ELECTION DAY EDITION
>/Brit/cord for British politics, banter, gaming, and gathering (also affiliated with britfa.gs, /Brit/pol, and plug.dj)

Everycunt is welcome

https://discordapp.com/invite/S2SEk7G

>ELECTION DAY TODAY LADS! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

We will be watching the election results unfold together on rabbit, pinned in our chat.
>>
>>129092872
Shit, wrong way around. May was anti-Brexit and Corbyn pro-Brexit.
>>
>>129092872
Oh yeah labour's brexit stance

>We will leave but we want to still be a member of single market but freedom of movement must end

So basically they want to leave EU but still pay in for membership to market because they will not accept no deal but want movement to end which is impossible because you have to accept movement to be a member.

Also add the possibility of a Labour-SNp coalition which means Scotland will be nagging to fully remain in the EU.

This will be a total fucking mess. At best Labour hold on EU negotiations indefinitely at worst we leave with a deal that still has us committed to EU with 0 representation and no benefits like Switzerland or Norway.
>>
>>129094299
Labour know how to beg much better than the Tories.
This is a win for the UK
>>
>>129085662

Would be hilarious desu.

>tfw Brexit literally made Britain our bitch

Finally no special snowflake nation in the union
>>
>>129093157
>party leaders represent stances of the party
do you even know your own system, check the MPs
>>
File: 1496778376004.jpg (38KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496778376004.jpg
38KB, 500x555px
>>129085662
I don't care anymore, I just want to go back to pre-WW2 and correct our mistake. All of this could have been avoided. Mass immigration, rising left, the end of the West.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.