[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you honestly consider voting for Corbyn!? I mean, I get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Did you honestly consider voting for Corbyn!?

I mean, I get that many of you are socially conservative and economically leftist, but did you really considered voting for him?
>>
Yeah (in JewSA on vacation) Corbyn is just better. May is shite and would've censored the internet and this website. If Corbyn fucks up the backlash will lead to a true NatSoc/far right party in the next election.
>>
of course I voted for corbyn

A vote for tories is a vote for dead elephants

I would have voted green if the election system wasn't completely broken though
>>
>consider

m8, i voted for comrade corbyn
>>
Never.
I'd rather abstain.
>>
>>129084014
>would've censored the internet and this website
Of course she will. Just like Thatcher would have turned Britain into a fascist state
>>
>>129083660
i joined the labour party to support him, voted him for leader of labour twice and voted for labour at the election
>>
>>129083660
Voted Corbyn.
Enjoying the salt and ((((bankers)))) freaking out.
>>
File: border pepe.jpg (208KB, 916x877px) Image search: [Google]
border pepe.jpg
208KB, 916x877px
>>129084802
>>129084324
>>129084557
commies get out back to plebbit u go
>>
all the worst people on twitter want him to win, so i unironically hope he's blown up by the muslims he loves so much
>>
>>129083660

I voted corbyn becasue he will negotiate a peace deal with isis and make the country will be safe again. he will also brexit the country better than the torys can.
in all seriousness though, theresea may cannot be trusted with trident.
>>
>>129085108
make me cuckboi
>>
>>129083660
Had only Con, Lab, Lib and Green as options. My constituency is a Tory stronghold and because I was pissed at no UKIP I voted Labour as a protest vote then immediately regret it in the unlikely event they make a gain but I fucking hate all the parties I had as a choice.
>>
>>129083660
"did u really considered" please kys f retard
>>
>>129085449

is this pasta?
>>
>>129083660
The Daily Stormer endorses Corbyn:

https://www.dailystormer.com/the-daily-stormer-endorses-jeremy-corbyn/
>>
>>129086238
Here's an article that goes with it:

https://www.dailystormer.com/this-is-real-im-not-joking-about-endorsing-jeremy-corbyn/
>>
I voted for him because there's literally no difference between his policies and the Tories' when it comes to immigration. Just look at the amount of non-EU citizens Shariah May let into Britain as Home Secretary.

But I agree with his economic policies. Why whould public services be cut in the pursuit of a surplus when our massive debt was created precisely because the government bailed out the banks in 2008? If anything the kikes should be giving us interest-free money to pay what they owe us.
>>
>>129083660
I didn't vote for May the first time (nor did anyone else), and I didn't vote for her this time.
>>
>>129086678

what's the worst possible outcome imaginable from an extended period under the leadership of Corbyn and May, respectively?

It's purely speculative - but based on their policy proposals and track records, can you imagine or foresee a worst case nightmare scenario? In other words, what's there to be scared of? Don't hold back on hyperbole
>>
>>129088397
Immigration would either go up or stay the same under both, there wouldn't be any major changes for the better or worse desu.
>>
>>129090006

So it's basically a wash? In that regard, is there much reason to question the political positions of all my Bong friends? They're all wildly clamoring for a Labour victory, and acting like May is another literally Hitler. They're acting like the divide is overwhelming - but is it fair to disregard their mania, seeing as there's little distinction between both candidates?
>>
>>129083660
YOU'VE DOOMED US ALLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>129091981
Theres little distinction on immigration, but a massive distinction on everything else.
Theresa May wanted to turn Britain into some inverted tax haven where corporation tax is low but personal income tax is high. Corbyn wants a more sensible tax plan where corporation tax would go slightly up and top rate income tax too. Also nationalisation of rail services.
>>
>>129092409

Interesting. So Corbyn is a proponent of a more Scandinavian solution? Regardless, it'll be fascinating to see how everything plays out over the coming three/four years.
>>
>>129083660
I didn't just consider, I voted.
>>
>>129094047
>So Corbyn is a proponent of a more Scandinavian solution
Pretty much. The whole (((Murdoch))) media was desperately trying to portray him as Stalin but the truth is even under his current taxation plan we would still have one of the lowest rates in the developed world.

One thing is certain though: he is a pacifist. We will probably be pulling out of every conflict in the coming years and leave the middle east mess for good.
>>
>>129094596

I see. Well, as always - I'll be wishing you all the best. Sincerely hoping everything goes well for all of you. There's no other country on this planet quite like our bros across the pond. It'd be tragic to behold a collapse - beit social or economic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.