[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I watch futurama without this aussie cuck coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: nerdistjefferies.jpg (133KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
nerdistjefferies.jpg
133KB, 970x545px
Why can't I watch futurama without this aussie cuck coming on during commercials to tell me how awful white people are?

Why is comedy central doubling down on the sjw horseshit?
>>
>>129081172
>during commercials to tell me how awful white people are

i dont like this dude but i have never heard him say shit like that, link?
>>
>>129081172
The left is getting BTFO on every front; executive branch, media, ideology, comedy, the entire world is turning on the kike plan and they're being exposed more and more everyday. Expect them to lash out like a dying animal backed into a corner, getting more extreme and obvious with their agenda as we crush their throats and take back humanity.
>>
://www.comedycentral.com.au/the-jim-jefferies-show/videos/there-should-be-a-white-history-month
>>
>>129081172
For the same reasons that we are becoming Sweden 2.0
http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
(((They))) control entertainment and media. It's time to take justice into our own hands.
>>
>>129081172

OMG. You ACTUALLY watch Comedy Central? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>129082983
why the fuck cant i watch this
>>
>>129083454
why would you?
>>
He's a cuck ,he married an old supermodel that used to fuck apeball players.
>>
>>129081172

Why would you watch one of the most Jewish channels on television?
Why do you still have television?
Any sensible person cancelled their cable by now.
>>
Jim jefferies is unironically the worst stand up comedian ever.

And he is australian.
>>
>South African mongrel hosts Daily Show now
>Britfag has own show on HBO
>Canadian cunt whines on TBS
>Ausfag gets show on Comedy Central

Why won't the Commonwealth leave us alone?
>>
>>129081172
http://kisscartoon.io
>>
File: 1496684074640.jpg (33KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1496684074640.jpg
33KB, 560x415px
When did he become cucked? His first couple specials were pretty funny and caused a lot of contreversy. Sjws hated him
>>
This guy has hours of him talking about hitting nogs with cars and other comments if the left found out would fire him in a second if anyone is interested early episodes of talking shit with jim Jeffries and Eddie ifft podcast
>>
>>129088311
His views on gun controlis why the left like him jim is a pussy faggot is it too late to deport
>>
>>129086306
None of the people you listed were able to cut it in their home countries. They came to America, knowing we have mediocre standards for comedy and (with the exception of Bee) a weakness for accents.
>>
>>129081172
because you're too much of a pussy to stop watching it
>>
>>129089933
That's it? Pol made it sound like he's gone full self loathing white sjw
>>
>>129092929
There's nothing I love more than some fucking limey who moved here because his country was shit telling me and my countrymen how to run things.
>>
I've never heard of him, there are many like that though, get famous overseas and nobody knows who they are at home, steve irwin for example, had no idea who he was until he died
>>
>>129092929
True except imo John Oliver is pretty funny even for a leftie (as far as I can tell there really aren't any funny right wingers, either.)

His ability to find the dumbest shut people do and find pictures/videos of them doing so is 4Chan tier, imo. Just look up the episode about the third party candidates or the Hillary Clinton episode they are gold.
>>
>>129089933
Yeah, and he always tells the same retarded joke about gun control as well.

However his show was very politically incorrect, for the most part it was very comical.
>>
>watching tv
LOL
>>
He's very annoying and he's not very smart. Also I like how he counts himself as an American only when he wants to.
>>
>>129081172
You're gonna watch either way, so why should they stop?
>>
>>129081172

Oh boy, wait until you find out the ultra-hardcore SJW political views of the guy that voices Bender.
>>
>>129081172
I loved legit and his first Netflix especial, but after he got all politics he is just another Stewart wannabe who's not fun
>>
>>129088311
>When did he become cucked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE
>>
>>129081172
>>129082983
>>129083454
All my favourite comedians have turned so pussified
>Bill Burr
>Louis CK

Like they can call out 99% of bullshit but hit this strange mental amnesia when it comes to safe space sjw types. From what I've read BLM shit is total garbage. Affirmative actions is completely retarded and harms genuine applicants. Everything about American political culture is an obscenity.
>>
>>129095584
Oliver is definitely the most tolerable of the former Daily Show crew. I'm pretty sure he would have been promoted as the new host if HBO hadn't tempted him.
>>
>>129097340
Oddly enough I find his comedy appalling. His journalism is very good. He focuses on lots of very good issues.
>>
>>129083677
??????
>>
>>129081172
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, does he offend you my little snow flake??
>>
>he still watches TalmudVision
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.