[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on aboriginals. Are they integrating into aussie society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: albert-namatjira-1.jpg (236KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
albert-namatjira-1.jpg
236KB, 900x750px
Redpill me on aboriginals. Are they integrating into aussie society? Do the study at schools, get office jobs, etc or do they mostly work menial labor/do their own thing?
>>
>>129080174
aboriginal what? europeans? americans? scandinavians? japanese?
>>
>>129080174
I've heard aussies say that aboriginals are worse than africans.
>>
>>129080420
>aboriginals
>aussie society
>picture of Australian abo

I am of course referring to Finns.
>>
>>129080174
The mixed race ones integrate to varying levels of success

I've worked with full bloods before and they are like literal children. Retards
>>
>>129080667
I heard that too, but many blacks are fine. I mean I have black friends, they're regular people. I wonder if the same can be said about aboriginals - I did a cursory search but didn't find anything definitive.
>>
>>129080667
Developmentally they are, but I would much rather have abos round than nigs

They're pretty placid and useless
>>
>>129081317
Who knows, abo's are fucking weird.
>>
>>129081296
Oh, so all the abos on Wiki are mixed? They kinda looked like mixed to me, but what do I know. What about Bess Price? She looks pure blooded to me, I saw videos of her speaking - not as eloquent as she could be - but might be cultural differences.

What I'm asking is, are pure abos retarded without exception?
>>
File: dindidgeridoo nuffin.jpg (50KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
dindidgeridoo nuffin.jpg
50KB, 600x806px
>>129080174
Abos are the true rulers of Australia and are renowned as world leading intellectuals. Anyone saying otherwise is just an ozy shitposter
>>
>>129081296
Also, are they literally more or less retarded, or do they just give 0 fucks about "civilized" values, norms etc, and are content to huff glue or whatever they do?
>>
>>129080174
They aren't people.
Left is an abo skull, the other is a white skull.
>>
File: 0aBbU9n.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0aBbU9n.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>
>>129080174

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIgM6Jwjf3w

they try to stay to themselves

we should try to let them,or emulate them more imho
>>
>>129080420
>amerishart reading comprehension
>>
>>129081549
I guess that make sense.They aren't really plotting to kill you all like niggers are so...
>>
>>129081701
Yes Bess Price looks full blooded or close to

Generally yes they're pretty retarded I guess. They're sort of likeable in a funny way though. Generally friendly and not out to kill you like nigs
>>
>>129082020
Yes on all counts. They sniff paint mostly, sometimes petrol. Usually they just drink
>>
>>129083469
>>129083918
I see, thanks.
>>
>>129080174
Abos aside, that's a nice painting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.