[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is /pol hoping goes to the power? I didn't inform myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4927.jpg (84KB, 585x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4927.jpg
84KB, 585x389px
Who is /pol hoping goes to the power?
I didn't inform myself about almost anything: redpill me
>>
>>129066018
May wants muh regulated intranet but will get a good deal for Brexit while Corbyn is a fucking commie. Your call.
>>
File: Attach17202_20170608_120806.jpg (321KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Attach17202_20170608_120806.jpg
321KB, 1536x2048px
Hello Italian comrade!
Fellow Sicilian checking in!
>>
The whole thing caught me off guard because I hadn't realized at the outset that it would be used as a gambit to throw brexit off course, since brexit is the #2 most important recent political shift.

As such, after trying to learn a bit more in some of the recent threads, I have to throw my weight behind sticking with May, gross as she has always been, in the interests of
1. Brexit
2. A record of compromising like the fuddy duddy she is
>>
>>129066316
Does that mean that brits won't be able to post in loli threads anymore?

>inb4 anything but a commie
>>
>>129066395
Mammamia
>>
>>129066018
>I didn't inform myself about almost anything: redpill me
>>
>>129066591
True, but whats more important, Anime or getting out of the shithole that is the EU?

>inb4 Anime lol xDDD
>>
>>129066591
As important as the internet thing is, it's still a lot of fearmongering. I've only been a channer since shortly before /b/day but it's not a force that is going to be stopped or that won't adapt.
>>
File: IMG_4498.jpg (33KB, 491x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4498.jpg
33KB, 491x360px
>>129066710
For work and personal things It's not a period where I care about the shitty people who quitted Europe. It's their businness. Now I have time but I wanted quick infos, not lurk on the internet for hours.
Thanks for wasting your time posting
>>
>>129066857
I personally think the internet is sacrificable, until it's not news and news sites that get monitored or censored
>>
>>129067702
Communications will always adapt. I mentioned /b/day. Not long after I found myself helping to coordinate communications for the Internet Hate Machine.

Many people who are thinking ahead will revert to radio technology. The entire financial sector works on information arbitrage. Information arbitrage is at the basis of psychological warfare.

You or I might or might not be part of the future information exchanges, but we probably will be, and they can't take down the internet without causing an economic collapse anyway. There will be enough people with enough experience to set up a black market of information as the need arises.
>>
File: 1496501554594.png (384KB, 534x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496501554594.png
384KB, 534x680px
Easy choice
>>
>>129067341
Take a good look at this thread and you can see my point. This is what happens when you're not willing to do proper research.
>>
>>129068592
>/pol/ is full of antisemites
>we should craft memes to play off their antisemitism!

And that's why it doesn't work. We're not antisemites, and those aren't the reasons why we want to gas the kikes and kick off the upcoming race war. This is not even at stormfront levels of sophistication.
>>
>>129066018
well they´re both shit, but may is obviously miles better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.