[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new s/education/curriculum-m

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/education/curriculum-must-not-be-just-for-white-irish-only-expert-warns-35788791.html

well /pol/, when is your country going to change it's curriculum and stop teaching your own racist history and start teaching Nigerian history?
>>
This is infuriating. All the Africans in Ireland came here as bogus asylum seekers passing through multiple countries to get here to sponge of a people who owe them fuck all.
>>
File: showumni.jpg (15KB, 550x363px) Image search: [Google]
showumni.jpg
15KB, 550x363px
>>129054891

and look who the "expert" is that proposed this

there was outrage in the comment section of that independent website so they removed them. we're just as bad as anywhere else.
>>
>>129055516
Those cunts are so fucking brazen. They have the cheek of bastards to come here and tell us to change our curriculum to teach their shitty history. Africans have such a fucking sense of entitlement. It's good that their was outrage in the comments section. Irish people are becoming more and more redpilled.
>>
>>129053795

Nigerian history:

>Tens of thousands of years of cannibalism and tribal dancing around a bonfire in your mud hut village
>Eternal "straight cisgender white male patriarchy" anglos come
>Continued tribal dancing around a bonfire in your mud hut village with only slightly less cannibalism up until the present day

Congratulations, you just passed Nigerian History 101.
>>
>>129056169
don't blame the nig for nigging, blame the traitors who import and indulge the nig
One of the goal of the EU is to get rid of national homogeneity, to get rid of nations.
>>
File: blacklivesmattergpo.jpg (106KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmattergpo.jpg
106KB, 752x501px
>>129056169
I dunno man the more I see the less hope I have. Our older generations are red-pilled, but the youth are lost. They just want to act American, or black. The amount of 16/17 girls I see in my local area with black boyfriends. It's NEVER the other way around. Fuck me, they're so effeminate too. I honestly have no problem with people coming here and contributing but not at the cost of our own culture. That's what I mean, contributing to it, not dividing it and forcing theirs in like a virus.
>>
File: IMG_0342.jpg (73KB, 659x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.jpg
73KB, 659x334px
>>129056691
It's the traitors among us who instill the sense of entitlement in Africans and I'd love to see the day when the Africans are expelled and the traitors given the rope.
>>
>>129053795
Ffs! Country is fucked might as well just move to Poland.
>>
>>129057455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc&t=48s

the only option we have is to go over there and be the niggers of europe once more
>>
>>129056693
I was in Derry on Tuesday and seen not a single person who appeared to be foreign and I was in Letterkenny aka Letterkenya today and first sight I was greeted with going into that town was Africans and Pakis. Out government and establishment is infested with traitors who are destroying our nation and doing more harm to Ireland than the Brits have done in centuries. Northern Ireland is still Irish but southern Ireland is cucked and it's sickening.
>>
>>129057455
Fight back and don't run away. Make your voice heard and speak out.
>>
>>129053795

written by a British sheboon who is a "doctor" in sociology
>>
File: North-Longford-Flying-Column.jpg (82KB, 639x578px) Image search: [Google]
North-Longford-Flying-Column.jpg
82KB, 639x578px
what needs to happen for there to be a coup?
>>
>>129059360
I recon 30-40 thousand men could take the country and establish a new Republic and give the traitors among us the rope.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.