[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok Trump shills, explain. Why don't you believe Trump fired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 42

File: Screenshot_20170515-182910.jpg (374KB, 1139x1542px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-182910.jpg
374KB, 1139x1542px
Ok Trump shills, explain. Why don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation? Give me your best mental gymnastics.
>>
Didn't Comey just explain it himself?
>>
because the investigation had been ongoing for a long time with no results, and because several other officials agreed that Comey was not fit for the job he had
>>
Comey was dragging his feet and purposely taking as long as possible in order to malign Trump presidency.
>>
Heh typical mental gymnastics.
>>
>>129049569
saged, hidden and reported

I sincerely hope you die the most painful and agonizing death, thread sliding fucking cunt
>>
>>129049569
Are you angry at Comey because of his russian investigation?
"I just want someone competent"

>BAH GAWD JR HE'S BROKEN IN HALF, HE FIRED COMEY BECAUSE HE WAS TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUFF!
>>
File: Trump-Laughing.jpg (89KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Laughing.jpg
89KB, 600x699px
>>129049569

Dont have to, your opinion is irrelevant for the next 8 years, screech all you want, autist. Some people are actually sexually aroused by your complaints.
>>
>>129049569
If he did, I don't blame him

Nothing legally or morally wrong with it
>>
Because Comey is spineless and wont stand against the treachery of any of the parties to remain neutral and not make ennemies. The FBI needs a stronger leader.
>>
>>129050690
U mad?
>>
>>129049569
Political appointees serve at the president's pleasure.
How are you old enough to use this board and not understand that?
>>
>>129049569

Trump: "Are you my nigga? You ride with me?"
Comey: "Shiet."

Comey wasn't gonna be a bro. He was hung out with Obama and his libcucks for too long.

Trump was not gonna keep a guy who was guaranteed to stab him in the back or resist carrying out something controversial.
>>
File: 1478552693070.png (95KB, 293x324px) Image search: [Google]
1478552693070.png
95KB, 293x324px
>>129049569
>>
>>129051266
Country above president faggot
>>
>>129049569
Comey hangs the information about no investigation on Trump over Trumps head, fucker deserved to be fired.
>>
File: 1486480266631.jpg (22KB, 290x366px) Image search: [Google]
1486480266631.jpg
22KB, 290x366px
>>129049569
Mark these words.
'I HOPE' you libtard shills kys.
>>
>>129051369

that's for the bureaucrats. FBI director is a presidential appointment.

He's one of those guys who supposed to enforce the presidents agenda and priorities when it involves pressing matters like immigration enforcement.
>>
>>129049569
Oh I believe him.
I just think he was right to do so.
He's been doing nothing than provide the press with sensational nothing after sensational nothing since the election.
>>
>>129049569

Prove collaboration first, hillary.
>>
Any of those other reasons is good enough to fire Comey. Any other reason is enough to fire Comey, or no reason at all. The reason he gave about Russia is the one reason he could no do it, even if it was on a very long list. It's obstruction of justice and an impeachable offense.
>>
File: 1495990920208.webm (3MB, 590x588px) Image search: [Google]
1495990920208.webm
3MB, 590x588px
>>129049569
The Comey testimony today was actually very serious. He claimed all sorts of things that could be damaging if true. That Trump pressured him to let Michael Flynn get off without prosecution. That Trump seemed to make sure that Sessions and Kushner and everyone else had left the Oval Office so that it would only be the two of them. It's all the type of stuff that could lead to further reporting and investigating and keep the Russia story going on indefinitely. That would be the worst thing for President Trump, to have this story continue until the 2018 and 2020 elections.
>>
>>129049569
I do believe it, and Trump did the right thing. He patiently let him pretend to investigate this thing that he never produced ANY EVIDENCE FOR for three fucking months! Basically Comey was getting paid all year and theres no way of knowing if he was doing any work or just masturbating in his office to trannies.. why the fuck should he not be fired?
>>
>>129049569
He doesnt need a reason, he has the right to fire for no reason if he wanted to
>>
>>129049569
He gave Comey a month to actually investigate. He didn't do any obstruction during the timeline he gave Comey. Comey did jackshit and tried to stab Trump in the back with leaks.
>>
>>129049569
Because:
>>129049906
This.
>>
>>129049569
>His own voters don't believe him
wtf
>>
>>129051027
If you fire an investigator investigating your campaign after asking him CTO lay off and not getting "loyalty" that is textbook obstruction of justice.
>>
File: IMG_4099.jpg (85KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4099.jpg
85KB, 574x600px
>>129049569
That whole headline is stupid and makes it seem that Trump fired Comey to make the muh Russia investigation to go away. That's what Republican Voters don't believe.

Trump shit canned him because he was an unaffected piece of shit. He drug his feet, he also set a precedent to tell the world about Hilary Clinton being vindicated. That's what Trump wanted, knowing and being told he wasn't under investigation. He felt the American people deserved to know and honestly who wouldn't? Every fucking day the kike media would spend hours on the TrumpRussia narrative, this clouded what he's been doing and what his agenda is.

Comey is an admitted pussy, a coward, and a spineless bitch. That disqualifies him for being the FBI director. He deserves be shitcanned.
>>
File: 1494980235417.jpg (42KB, 488x437px) Image search: [Google]
1494980235417.jpg
42KB, 488x437px
>>129052642
>That whole headline is stupid and makes it seem that Trump fired Comey to make the muh Russia investigation to go away.

Trump said that himself the day after in case you're just totally unaware.
>>
>>129049569
So... what if he did? Maybe he saw the investigation as a waste. Maybe he though Comey was doing a poor job investigating it. Maybe 90 % of people don't give a shit about his Russian connections.
>>
>>129052642
But Trump literally said he fired him because of the Russia investigation
>>
>>129051216
FBI Is not just any appointee and you know it. By virtue of being law enforcement if he gets fired while investigating people close to you. And your intent Is shown to be to take pressure off them that is literally illegal even if you're president. Thankfully we live in a 1st world country and the president Isn't above the laws he enforces, on paper at least.
>>
>>129052880
Because it's completely illegal
>>
>>129053049
Too bad the president didn't break any laws, cuckboy.
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (151KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
151KB, 800x820px
>>129052981
>literally
>>
>>129051999
Investigations take years, not months you retard. You literally have no rational legal reason to believe firing Comey would be OK if Trump's alleged intent is true.
>>
>>129051660
What the hell does the FBI have to do with immigration enforcement?
>>
>>129053209
The law disagrees with you.
>>
>>129053418
Reality disagrees with you.
>>
File: 1495559065849.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495559065849.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>129053318
I'm pretty sure that image will not be effective with r/thedonald
>>
>>129049569

I don't have to explain shit.

If the investigation isn't about him, he can end it whenever the fuck he wants.

You retards don't seem to understand what Executive branch means.
>>
>>129053418
Bring up what law says firing an incompetent employee is illegal. Go ahead, we'll wait.
>>
>>129053209
On what basis are you saying that. Trump said himself multiple times he fired Coney to take heat off himself due to the investigation. That is obstruction of justice, which is illegal. The special counsel will be the one to decide that in the end.
>>
>>129053318
>muh reddit

Answer the point, the words actually spoken by Trump said he was fired because of the "Russia thing"
>>
>>129053500
No, if he did fire him for investigating him, that is an impeachable offense, but with how incompetent Comey has been its easy to say he was fired for incompetence, as he should be.
>>
>>129053418
Uhh... actually.. the president didn't do anything outside of his power and Comey said multiple times that Trump didn't impede his investigation into Russia.

Did you... miss everything today or what?

>low information voter - low
>>
File: _WJCNotes.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
_WJCNotes.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>129049569

Comey is not singularly the FBI.

Firing him does not stop the investigation.

Comey can still testify any Russia info he PERSONALLY found to the special prosecutor.

Trump firing Comey due to Russia investigation doesn't make any sense.

Look at the timeline of events from June 27 2016 to July 5 2016

Was Comey at Hillary testimony July 3 2016? NO

Was Comey directing testimony on July 3 2016? NO

Was she under oath? NO

Was the testimony recorded? NO

Was the press allowed to take pictures of HRC in-transit to FBI building, or at FBI building? NO

Now look at recent Comey testimony about his revelation regarding Loretta Lynch and her "compromised" position in the DOJ

"You're Fired!"
>>
>only Trump shills are allowed to post in this thread
Fuck you, I post where I want to.
>>
>>129053557
Trump admitted to firing him to stop the investigation, what about this is difficult?
>>
>>129053557
You're literally just ignoring the actual issue. Sticking yours fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA won't change the fact Trump himself said his real reason for firing was to take heat off the investigation on him campaign which is obstruction of justice and illegal if true.
>>
>>129053794
>the russia thing
please bring up the full quote. If CNN didnt provide it, you might have problems
>>
>>129054176
And the full quote? Or is this fake news striking again?
>>
>>129054357
"When I decided [to fire Comey], I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story"
>>
>>129049569

If that's what Trump said, then I believe it. With that being said, I certainly don't care because Comey was a piece of shit who was playing favorites long before Trump was even in the picture. Comey should be tried for treason.
>>
>>129051822
Prove what?
>>
>>129054510
Sauce
>>
>>129049569
Well what part of the russia investigation does it pertain to is the more important question to ask.

Did it have to do with Comey refusing to publicly say what he told trump in relation to the fbi not putting trump under any sorts of investigation?

Did it have to do with Trump potentially wanting to hide something or keep an investigator from doing anything that might connect trump to russia collusion?

You see what I mean? If it was about the Russia Investigation that could have a variety of different implications. Ranging from not harmful at all to impeachment worthy. So what is it, with proof, about the Russia investigation was Comey fired for?

Here is some deductive logic:
Comey said Trump wasn't investigation at all and did refuse to say it publicly(making scenario A plausible)
Trump did tell Comey he was looking forward to working with him days before these events happened(again scenario A plausible)
Trump encouraged Comey to find out anything about any unknown connections with russia and people Trump knew(making scenario B less plausible)

The way it is being portrayed and this is what the media are really really good at is misleading information. They present information to you in a way where you draw their conclusion off it. What they are implying and want you to think it is without proof is scenario B when in fact it very well could be related to scenario A or even anything else. Trump even implied not controlling leaks as a possible motivation. That is the problem with our media and every time every buys the version they sell you and it plants the ideas into your head to defend and build up the narratives they are selling.
>>
>>129054291
>guys if we get enough shills to say Trump admitted it, people might believe it
You faggots stand out like your hair is on fire.
>>
Trump supporters are basically Orcs. Dumb fucks but they have numbers. No sane person can defend retardness of Trump. You simply can't.
>>
>>129053968
It does not matter how effective Trump's attempt to hamper the investigation was. What matters is his intent and if his attempt actually took place which we obviously know did. He admitted to the Russians his intent in hampering the investigation and the action he took (firing the FBI director)
>>
>>129054510
Even if there is credible sauce, reading through that sentence doesnt mean he fired him to impede the investigation. If you have an incompetent employee who is at the center of rumors and lies being spread, you can fire them legally
>>
>>129054756
Fucking this.
>>
>>129049569
>Why don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation?
Because Comey was constantly putting Trump under fire instead of conducting an investigation
>>
>>129055182
The shills have yet to provide sauce, credible or not
>>
>>129054934
What matters is that your entire premise is false.
There will be no impeachment.
You fucks will be back to "muh tax returns" by next week.
>>
>>129049569
He wanted Comey to tell the public he wasn't under investigation. Comey wouldn't. The whole circus show has been following him around his entire presidency and Comey encouraged it. Id fire his lanky ass too
>>
>>129052547
You can call it whatever you want but it's perfectly legal
Trump could have gone way further than anything he's being accused of and it would have still been perfectly acceptable legally
>>
>>129052981
Because he was dragging his fucking feet, being a partisan hack.
>>
>>129051932
Only if you're ignorant or brainwashed. The FBI director works for the president and not only can he be fired at any time, but also the President can tell him exactly what to and not to investigate. Not to mention if he wanted to he can pardon anyone he damn well pleases, including Flynn, which he didn't.
Tldr; read the Constitution you imbecile
>>
>>129054587
>>129054970

Best I could find in the time but if the play the video he does say it about 10 seconds in.

In fairness he does then go into about its a made up story by the democrats but it was still an admission the Russia thing was a consideration for the firing.
>>
>>129054756
>“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

So you're just denying this conversation which the Trump white house itself has not denied and simply condemned the leaders that leaked it took place?
>>
>>129055799
A link would help....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/11/donald-trump-james-comey-firing-russia-investigation
>>
>>129055436
Like leaking info to the public instead (at least one case has been confirmed by him today) of actually investigating.

Basically FBI was giving non-essential and unconfirmed info to the press among other disinfo to keep the matter in the public eye.
>>
>>129055860
Lol, first off archive. Second, read the article without the Trump hate blinders on, its pretty clear that quote is a nothingburger.
>>
>>129055790
>The FBI director works for the president and not only can he be fired at any time,

True

>>129055790
>but also the President can tell him exactly what to and not to investigate

Not true. FBI is independent to the President. That's why it's such a big deal that Trump threatened Comey's job and told him multiple times to stop the investigation, you tard.
>>
>>129055773
So you're just on denial then. I wonder then why did Nixon get caught for obstruction of justice when he did basically the same thing?
>>
I expect a comment from NYT on the following passage:

James Risch - Idaho:
I remember you talked with us shortly after february 14th when "the new york times" wrote an article that suggested that the trump campaign was colluding with the Russians (.....) that upset you to the point where you went out and surveyed the intelligence community to see whether you were missing something in that, Is that correct?

James Comey:
That's correct. (.....)

James Risch - Idaho:
(.....) you sought out both republican and democrat senators to tell them that, hey, I don't know where this is coming from, but this is not the case. This is not factual. Do you recall that?

James Comey:
Yes.

James Risch - Idaho:
Okay. So, again, so the American people can understand this, that report by "the new york times" was not true, Is that fair statement?

James Comey:
It was not true.
>>
>>129049569
This shit is hilarious: both Trump and Comey said that one of the reasons why Comey was fired was the Russian investigation. Yet, conservashits still deny this fact. What a fucking insane world...
>>
>>129056200
Im not talking about the article. I was asked for a source of the quote made by Trump. The video at the top of the article has it.
>>
>>129051029
He literally got fired because he wouldn't drop the Russian investigation regarding Flynn.

When the president tells you he "demands absolute loyalty" and that he wants you to drop the investigation I think it takes more spine to refuse and lose your job than it does to capitulate and become a Trump croney.

>>129049569
ITrump: I fired Comey because of the Russian Investigation
>Cuckservatives: Trump doesn't know what he's talking about. He did no such thing.
>>
>>129049569

>>129051077

are you high?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/alan-dershowitz-schools-cnn-panel-‘it-simply-not-crime-president-exercise-his-consti

///Obstruction Of Justice Case Dismantled By Senator Risch
Risch: "Boy you nailed this down on page 5 paragraph 3, you put this in quotes, words matter, you wrote down the words so we could all have the words in front of us now. There are 28 words there that are in quotes and it says, 'I hope', this is the President speaking, 'I hope you can see your way claer to letting this go, to letting Flynn go...I hope you can let this go.'"

"Now those are his exact words, is that correct"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "And you wrote them here and you put them in quotes?"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "Thank you for that. He did not direct you to let it go."

Comey: "Not in his words, no."

Risch: "He did not order you to let it go."

Comey: "Again, those words are not an order."

Risch: "He said 'I hope'. Now, like me you probably did 100's of cases, maybe 1,000s of cases charging people with criminal offenses. And, of course, you have knowlege of the 1,000s of cases out there where people have been charged. Do you know of any case where a person has been charged for obstruction of justice, for that matter of any other criminal offense, where they said or thought they hoped for an outcome?"

Comey: "I don't know well enough to answer. And the reason I keep saying 'his words' is I took it as a direction..."

Risch: "You may have taken it as a direction but that is not what he said. He said, 'I hope.' You don't know of anyone who has ever been charged for hoping something, is that a fair statement?"

Comey: "I don't as I sit here."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/obstruction-justice-case-totally-dismantled-senator-risch
>>
>>129055856
I'm denying the interpretation of that conversation that your bosses told you to push.
>>
>>129051932
>That Trump pressured him to let Michael Flynn get off without prosecution.
False. And even if true, not illegal bitch!
>>129052879
>Trump said that himself the day after in case you're just totally unaware.
Listen, It's RUBIO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnN1nR2fq04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE
>>
>>129056054
And that is a completely legitimate reason to fire Comey. Having an incompetent employee who is leaking unconfirmed reports and disinfo is something any boss would fire for.

Fucking shills, i didn't even vote for Trump and their stupidity has me defending him
>>
>>129056054

Russkie what are the media out lets in the motherland saying about the US?
>>
>>129056249
Trump has destroyed tapes?
>>
>>129056477
He leaked after the firing no?
>>
>>129049569
We dont actually CARE why President Trump fired that jackass.

We're just glad he did.
>>
>>129056545
Usual thing
>>
>>129051660
>FBI director is a presidential appointment.

Holy shit. You retarded leaf.

You have no fucking idea how apolitical the FBI director is supposed to be.
>>
>>129056412
He is a president not a dictator.
>>
>>129056235
>That's why it's such a big deal that Trump threatened Comey's job and told him multiple times to stop the investigation, you tard.
Wrong. Trump could just pardon Flynn if he wanted to.
>>
>>129056249
Because the Nixon administration had actually committed crimes and attempted to cover them up.
The Trump administration fired an incompetent employee who had lost the trust of his organization.
Nice false equivalency though.
>>
>>129056422
So you're an unhinged dicksucker and conspiracy nutjob who will ignore a fire in till your eyes are literally melted out of your sockets. Got it.
>>
>>129049569
>Why don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation?

Because he didn't.
>>
File: _flashlight.jpg (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
_flashlight.jpg
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>129054934

>He admitted to the Russians

Prove that phrase. In case you missed the testimony today, all but Comey's own leaked story was proven false today.

>He admitted to the Russians

I wipe my ass with the Washington Post after I wipe it with silk.
>>
>>129056711
>You have no fucking idea how apolitical the FBI director is supposed to be.
Wrong.
Comeys resignation letter.
"I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all."
Also known as. If the President does not like the political stance of the FBI Director, he can just fire him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovlo8hehqh8
>>
>>129056711
>You have no fucking idea how apolitical the FBI director is supposed to be.
Then it's a good thing that grandstanding, attention-whoring, partisan Comey was canned.
>>
File: IMG_2556.jpg (185KB, 861x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.jpg
185KB, 861x900px
>>129056422
Fucking this
>>
>>129049569

Employment At-Will is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>129049906

I expect a comment from NYT on the following passage:

James Risch - Idaho:
I remember you talked with us shortly after february 14th when "the new york times" wrote an article that suggested that the trump campaign was colluding with the Russians (.....) that upset you to the point where you went out and surveyed the intelligence community to see whether you were missing something in that, Is that correct?

James Comey:
That's correct. (.....)

James Risch - Idaho:
(.....) you sought out both republican and democrat senators to tell them that, hey, I don't know where this is coming from, but this is not the case. This is not factual. Do you recall that?

James Comey:
Yes.

James Risch - Idaho:
Okay. So, again, so the American people can understand this, that report by "the new york times" was not true, Is that fair statement?

James Comey:
It was not true.
>>
>>129057017
Ehh
I think he'd still have a job if the fbi had dropped the Russia bullshit and was going after Hillary's emails still
>>
>>129056729
>Wrong. Trump could just pardon Flynn if he wanted to.

How fucking cucked would it be to have been denying any Russian collusion in the first place, but then start pardoning people before the investigation is over?

Can't pardon people if the President is implicated in the crime lmao
>>
File: 6546167979.png (273KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
6546167979.png
273KB, 480x319px
>>129056649
exactly
>>
>>129056414
>Boss tells everybody to get the fuck out of the room except for you
>"I hope you can do something for me, especially considering all the favors I've done for you. I demand loyalty."

Wow. Sure seems like it was just an innocuous statement and nothing close to an implied demand.
>>
>>129056930
Stop projecting your Trump Derangement Syndrome, shill. It's gonna be a long eight years for you..
>>
>>129049569
it doesnt matter why he fired him. it's of no legal importance.
>>
>>129057307
>Can't pardon people if the President is implicated in the crime lmao
Tell that to Bush I and Clinton.
>>
>>129056235
>FBI is independent to the President.

Not true. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>129056235
>FBI is independent to the President.
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>129049569
>hy don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation?
I do think that's why he fired him, but I don't believe that Trump colluded with the Russians. To me, it looks like Trump was just getting frustrated with the investigation going on this long.
>>
Comey himself said it. What most likely got him fired was the fact that he didn't put it out to the public and clear was that President Trump was not being investigated. This bothered Trump so he got rid of him.
>>
>>129057298
Your imaginings are of no value whatsoever.
>>
>>129057307
>How fucking cucked
You don't know what that word means.
>>129057307
>but then start pardoning people before the investigation is over?
But that is not what Trump did, was it? He fired Flynn when he came under investigation, and then after Flynn was fired he said to Comey, "I hope you can let this go, Flynn is a good guy"
WHOAH HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES!
>>129057307
Trump is not under investigation you fucking retard.
>>
And comey was misleading the US public into thinking Trump was under investigation for colluding with Russia, 6 months later he finally admitted it, after being fired. Fuck this butthurt nigger
>>
File: 1496718893090.jpg (197KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1496718893090.jpg
197KB, 3000x3000px
>>
Plus-am I in the minority to think that Trump didn't fire Comey over this at all-it has something to do with something else
>>
>>129057921
As much value as your incorrect opinions
>>
>>129049569
1. You need reason to start an investigation
2. He was dragging his feet trying to spread it to 2018 if not 2020
3. He is one of if not THE fbi leaker
4. He is a fgt
>>
>>129057579
>>129057720

The FBI director is beholden to the President only so far that he can be fired at will. The President cannot just order the Director to drop investigations, especially if the President is involved.

I know you fucking tards want a dictatorship so badly, but it's not how your government operates.

>I'm mentally slow and don't know how the executive checks and balances work, so I'll call him a Leaf

Fuck off Russian cucks
>>
>>129050821
Prior to the investigation Trump was singing high praise for Comey. So the sudden 180 is quite jarring.

>Comey steals the election for Trump with a bs indictment on Hillary days before the vote
>Trumpcucks And the Donald absolutely love the guy
>Trump fires Comey for not being his little bitch boi
>Comey is suddenly spineless and incompetent
>>
File: how will drumpf ever recover.png (251KB, 562x615px) Image search: [Google]
how will drumpf ever recover.png
251KB, 562x615px
>>129056200
>>129055799
>>129054587
>>129054357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNXEWtbLaD0
>0:40
>>
>>129058300
Reality is my favorite thing. Liars like you are irrelevant.
>>
File: 1492899524448.jpg (44KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
1492899524448.jpg
44KB, 574x382px
>>129058698
>especially if the President is involved.
Retard.>>129057972
And even if Trump was involved I think he could still do it, although I'm not sure. But what you are writing is a strawman either way.
>>
>>129057867
Probably. He wanted to actually do things but he couldn't with people undermining his authority about the Russian thing and Lying saying he was directly involved. So he wanted him to make it clear to the public he wasn't under investigation because he wasn't and he didn't do so so he fired him.
>>
>>129056729
I'd love to see that.

If you're pardoned, you can no longer plead the fifth.
>>
>>129058698
>The President cannot just order the Director to drop investigations
Yes, he can.
>especially if the President is involved.
He wasn't.
>>
>>129058698
Not true. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>129056757
Unless of course, the russian investigation actually leads to uncovering crimes. Which is the only reason he'd be that bent out of shape over them.
>>
>>129051621

I get it!
>>
>>129057307

Hey retarded leaf faggot Comey said Trump is not a subject of the investigation aka not implicated you stupid retarded disgraceful leaf faggot
>>
>>129057867
If he said he wasn't, they be forced to issue a correction if and when that was no longer the case. Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>129049569
Comey has been a key player since the 80s. He's a deeply partisan player, not to Dems or GOP, but to the power structures beneath and between. You gotta step back and observe how he has moved and responded since the early days of Whitewater. Comey is an extremely dangerous dude, and PresTrump/Bannon have been making shrewd moves to neutralize him.

Here's Mokyneux's recent lecture:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DTWwGOi8-pE
>>
>>129059169
Sorry sweetie, but there's nothing to find. Your charade has gone on for long enough. The President thinks it's time to stop wasting time and money on this farce that has produced ZERO (0) evidence.
>>
>>129053197
>Because it's completely illegal
It is not. See, here.
>>129057136
>Comeys resignation letter.
>"I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all."
>Also known as. If the President does not like the political stance of the FBI Director, he can just fire him.
>>129059009
Ok?
>>
>>129059169

winner winner chicken dinner!
>>
File: mrcomey.webm (2MB, 602x446px) Image search: [Google]
mrcomey.webm
2MB, 602x446px
>>129058834
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know how I know your new? Because even when comey indited hillary it was because she broke the law, then after listing EVERY LAW SHE BROKE AND CONFORMING THAT SHE IN FACT BROKE THEM, he "recommended no charges"

/pol/ has ALWAYS hated Comey because he's ALWAYS been a easily manipulated pawn.
>>
>>129051932
This
>>
>>129049569

Pretty sure he can fire him for whatever reason he wants and if he did fire him over Russia, its because he was doing a piss poor job of correcting public record. Trump was getting slammed daily by the MSM about investigations of collusion with Russia and all ballbag Comey had to do was come out and say "there is no investigation into Trump for Russian collusion." Done. But he couldn't do that much to at least clear that story off the table so he gone.
He question that needed to be asked to Comey is whether or not his decisions regarding the ongoing investigations have been influenced by anyone else in government or otherwise.
He's no puppet master but he knows how to save his own ass. The Comey side is well thought out, he was protecting himself from something for some reason from the start.
>>
>>129059169
Trump is not under investigation. Do you understand that?
>>
>Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation?

And? It's within his authority as president. Why do Americans not know how their own legislation works
>>
No problem with Comey thinking that was the reason he was fired; it doesn't change the fact that there is no proof of anything
>>
File: New Flavor.jpg (29KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
New Flavor.jpg
29KB, 286x400px
>>129049569

Stay salty lib!
>>
>>129059719
The president is allowed to fire him for any reason, but if that constitutes obstruction of justice it is illegal. Pointing out that it would be OoJ doesn't prevent it from happening. Slightly different usage of "can't" here.

And do you not understand what pleading the fifth means?
>>
>>129060092
Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Any and everything he does is an impeachable offense to these lunatics.
>>
He played all sides of everything. Playing politics is beneath the office of DFBI
>>
>>129049569

I think he did fire him over the russian investigation and his handling of it and I think that was the proper thing to do. Comey was doing a terrible job and obviously had some kind of problem with Trump so fuck him.
>>
File: nyfake.png (190KB, 674x698px)
nyfake.png
190KB, 674x698px
>>
>>129059978
Doublespeak. Trump personally wasn't under investigation. He campaign and his administration had been. He declined to point that out at the time, which is what any sane person would have done.
>>
>>129060241
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plead%20the%20fifth
"To decline to give self-incriminating information. Refers to the fifth amendment of the US Constitution, which states that no citizen "shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself...""
What is your point? If Trump pardoned Flynn, liberals would still be mad. Because what they are mad about is that Hillary is not president, nothing else.
>>
File: 1489582357981.jpg (37KB, 402x602px) Image search: [Google]
1489582357981.jpg
37KB, 402x602px
>>129049569

He got fired for leaking to his Colombia Journalism professor friend. Refusing to put down an investigation into a made up romp with urine soaked russian whores notwithstanding

Grow the fuck up and read something other than HuffPo you fucking stupid nigger
>>
>>129059169
Trump was never under investigation and he would just pardon anyone that got convicted of anything, so basically he was telling Comey not to waste time/resources on investigating this shit--this is perfectly legal, and it's actually the president's job. if Trump were under investigation (which Comey confirmed today that he was not), then you'd have a point, but you don't. it's going to be a long 8 years, so hopefully you are used to losing by now
>>
File: 1494888187255.png (1MB, 674x7954px) Image search: [Google]
1494888187255.png
1MB, 674x7954px
>>129060451
Lol. Doubletalk? The russian investigation is still ongoing and Comey has given his blessings to Mueller who is conducting that. You are just salty.
>>
File: ix4.jpg (76KB, 778x960px) Image search: [Google]
ix4.jpg
76KB, 778x960px
DRUMPF IS GOING TO GET IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!
>>
>>129058834
I don't know what comment section you got any of that from. No one has liked Comey since he recommended no charges against Hillary. He just played too close to the middle. People on both sides wanted him as their pet obstructor, but he sorta minced words and fucked everything up instead.

Better than getting shot I guess.
>>
>>129060451
he/his campaign was only under investigation because the establishment and DNC is desperate to remove him by force since an election didnt go their way. There is more evidence on hilliry being a criminal, but no interest in pursuing it.

that is how fuck up of a country we are. they are only investigating to damage him politically not because there was actually anything illegal going on, though they are hoping to find any droplet of illegality to go nuts on ofc.

I mean they all wanted him impeached even before a narrative for that impeachment was created.
>>
>>129051932
>damaging if true
Why does this phrase keep coming up?
>>
>>129060600
It means he would not have any defence against admitting to things on the stand that implicate others just because they implicate him too. But I'm sure if you're convinced that no one committed any crimes you wouldn't see that as a problem.
>>
>>129061011
What on earth do you think that does to disprove my point?
>>
>>129061334
Minor meme
>>
>>129061452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_VbzWcOFno
>>
>>129061021
When he finally feels the noose around his neck, he'll resign "for health reasons". It won't save him or his lackeys, but he technically won't be impeached.
>>
>>129049569
Because if I acknowledge that Ill be acknowledging Daddy did something wrong and he can't ever be wrong.
>>
>>129061452
>>129061723
>>129061797
>>129062047
Desperate. Saged.
>>
>>129062047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azLmY-lLZWE
>>
>>129054050
You're right. I'm sorry for being prejudice. All shills are welcomed
>>
>>129049569

Jesus H. Christ, the Russia Investigation was his cloud. Of course he fired Comey for not making public that he was not being investigated. Comey let the cloud swirl around his presidency.
>>
>>129062239
Would it be less offensive to your delicate sensibilities if it was all combined in one post? Sorry, phone posting here and I don't care to have huge text fields on tiny screens.

Try finding something substantive to bitch about.
>>
If Comey didn't trust the president why didn't he resign? The investigation is still going though so your point is invalid.
>>
>>129062648
>Try finding something substantive to bitch about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJGtenwCoJI
>>
>>129054291
>if true

back to twitter
we're full
>>
>>129059169
>Unless of course, the russian investigation actually leads to uncovering crimes
at least you now admit that this whole "investigation" is just a giant fishing expedition and political theater
>>
>>129061223
>Trump can fire Comey for any reason OR no reason at all, legally
>Trump can order the FBI to stop investigating Flynn, legally

Why was the news hyping up impeachment over this testimony???
>>
>>129063002
Jesus christ how long do we have to explain the difference between obvious implications and literal phrasing? If that fucking worked in a court of law no mobster would have ever been convicted of anything.
>>
>>129063166
No I was saying that crimes were obviously committed, and that the investigations work was to prove that beyond a doubt.
>>
>>129063415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-NqvDg0GI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWuKaTZq0k
>>
>>129063629
>>129063629
Somehow the evidence has not been leaked yet after more than 7 months
>>
>>129063629
What crimes?
>>
>>129058834
Trump never "sang high praise", he was willing to give him a shot to redeem himself after the Clinton scandal because he probably thought the fuck up was more due to Loretta Lynch than him.

Your logic about "trumpcucks" flip flopping on Comey can be also used against you. The ones that investigated his background know where his "loyalty" lies...
>>
Comey was a leaker, and will be prosecuted for Sedition. Once convicted, he will be hung on the White House Lawn. Screen cap this.
>>
File: blindjustice.jpg (29KB, 325x265px) Image search: [Google]
blindjustice.jpg
29KB, 325x265px
>>129063629
oh yea, I forgot that guilty until proven innocent is the new standard.
>>
>>129049569
unironically kys.
>>
I wanna know some things from all you Trump loyalists.
I keep seeing you guys post that Trump can fire Comey for any reason, even for failure to halt the investigations into Russia, and that wouldn't be illegal. Obstruction of justice aside, why do you defend him on this issue? Do you think that a sitting president should be allowed, legality aside, to fire someone for investigating his administration?

If this were Hillary or Obama, how would you feel about them firing the FBI director the way Trump did. Or allegedly asking the director to pledge loyalty?

Why do you put president over country and constitution? And would you let him fuck your wife? Oh, don't answer that one, I already know the answer.
>>
>>129049569
trump is right
>>
>>129055786
>Cost Hillary the election
>COMEY IS A PARTISAN HACK!!!!!!
>>
>>129064008
Turns out the intelligence community keeps a tight ship. Who knew?

And don't give me shit about their other leaks, those are intentional.

>>129064621
If we didn't need to prove innocence there wouldn't be an investigation, genius.
>>
>>129049906
No, because it goes against the (((narrative)))
>>
>>129064956
>Obstruction of justice aside, why do you defend him on this issue?
On what issue you dumb fucking retard? There is no Trump/Russia collusion.
And he did not fire Comey for that reason. Listen you retard, NO ONE is stopping ANY investigation as it stands right now. But you are simply to dumb to get it through your head.
Look at this video, it is 40 seconds.
>>129063002
>>
>>129065281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNkniZU4VsA
>>
>>129051932
Trump should have talked to Comey alone, on a plane on the tarmac where it's allowed!!!
>>
>>129065281
>If we didn't need to prove innocence there wouldn't be an investigation, genius.
exactly! so you agree that if a prosecutor cannot come up with evidence, then his or her boss can and should tell them to stop wasting time/resources on the investigation (especially if their boss is the president and can pardon anyone convicted as result of said investigation)?
>>
>>129049569
He fired Comey over the way the investigation was conducted (1248791394713984791837413984 leaks a day), not because he wanted the investigation to stop.
Now accept the fact that your candidate lost and kys
>>
>>129053418
waiting on the citation from the USC on this
but I'll wait forever, because you are just a shill and don't even know the law you pretend he broke
neck yourself
>>
>>129066053
And your proof that there was no evidence is... that you haven't seen it yet?
>>
>>129051266
At least a bit of honesty. Its foreseeable that Trump will "ask" and he needs people made of the same cloth like Rice, Ashcroft and surely Gonzales.
>>
File: 1tG6IAe.gif (227KB, 99x99px) Image search: [Google]
1tG6IAe.gif
227KB, 99x99px
I'm starting to think that this whole Trump thing is just a conspiracy by C-SPAN to get better ratings.
>>
>>129056460
>False. And even if true, not illegal bitch!
That defense is not only childish, its defines precedent and declining quality of politics. This is the sure way to become a "not on the paper but really it is" Junta.
>>
>>129057239
>"Sources close to Comey say he loves the NYT and regrets saying harmful things about it in testimony."
>>
>>129054821
Faggot trying to use LotR meme against the creators. KYS, shill.
>>
>>129057385

They have already shifted gears from:

"Trump a good boi, he dindu nuffin!"

To:

"Well, what he did was not |technically illegal|

Next:

"What he did really shouldn't be illegal!"

Finally:

"Depends on your definition of the word 'the'"
>>
>>129056757
Why then trying to stop following the smoke to the fire? Lots of word mincing and tactics for just some wet leaves that dropped on the grill.
>>
>>129066814
>And your proof that there was no evidence is... that you haven't seen it yet?
Lol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot
"Russell's teapot, sometimes called the celestial teapot or cosmic teapot, is an analogy, coined by the philosopher Bertrand Russell (1872–1970), to illustrate that the philosophic burden of proof lies upon a person making scientifically unfalsifiable claims, rather than shifting the burden of disproof to others."

"Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake. If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense"
>>
>>129067153
I think you forgot the most important thing. What I wrote is true. Yes or no?
>>
>>129067296
No. Pure strawman.

40 seconds motherfucker.
>>
>>129057859
Holding on Flynn so long, and then playing the "leave the room so I can speak alone with you" thing is just so third world country like that its just so unprofessional and bad. He could have appointed an own investigator, and all the media shit wouldn't happened.
>>
>>129067296

Honestly, impeachment doesn't require the President do something illegal. If the consensus of House / Senate is that Trump cannot not properly perform in his position (supported by Flynn having ties and Trump breaching the Cuba Embargo) then he should be removed from office.

Then Pence will get the Presidency and will choose his VP (Paul Ryan).
>>
>>129067859
>Holding on Flynn so long, and then playing the "leave the room so I can speak alone with you" thing is just so third world country like that its just so unprofessional and bad. He could have appointed an own investigator, and all the media shit wouldn't happened.
What a blatant fucking lie. First of all. First Flynn gets fired by Trump, THEN, Trump asks Comey to "I hope you can let it go, Flynn is a good guy."
They day after that. Trump goes on national television and says he thinks the case on Flynn is a witchhunt. Stop lying.
>>
>>129068202

Indeed, but the current Republican Congress is so scared of pissing off Trump voters that without a smoking gun they will hold the line.

Which I really don't get, call the Trump admin what it is: An ineffective mess . Then flush it for President Pence now and take on Trump's agenda and by 2018 Trump will look like a complete waste of time.

It's the honeymoon period of his presidency and he can't get shit done because of all these unforced errors.
>>
>>129049569
It's not that we can't or won't believe that, it's the fact that:
>The media likes to spin shit in the direction they want
and because it's not grounds for impeachment, and people don't even know how impeachment works (I don't know either).
>>
>>129068669
I think you forgot the fact where you are wrong.
>>129067771
>>129068669
>Which I really don't get, call the Trump admin what it is: An ineffective mess
Not even been president for 6 months. You fucking shill. What a fucking retarded statement you just made.
>>
>>129068669
>It's the honeymoon period of his presidency and he can't get shit done because of all these unforced errors.
He is getting loads of shit done. Throwing out mexicanos Bigly! He got out of the Paris climate deal and the list goes on. What you mean to write is this.
"I disagree with his policies"
>>
>>129066814
Is this the "Dictator's Son" defense? "The police is not officially charging him with anything, so he IS innocent."
>>
>>129069423
>>129069051

>You're not a Right-Leaning Fiscal-Conservative because you aren't sucking his dick as hard as I am.

Can T_D really just fuck off already? Trump Administration is a mess. Even notable figures within the Republican party are starting to not defend this fucking mess (especially the twitter unforced errors).
>>
>>129067618
We where past "this is legal, so I can do it even it makes my look bat shit crazy" two weeks ago. Pick up the speed. Everyone who speaks to this president alone should have a lawyer present. He will throw you under the bus whenever he likes.
>>
>>129067488
Sure that's all fine and dandy, but it's not like the evidence of illicit Trump-Russia relations came out of nowhere. It's not my responsibility to pull your head out of the sand just to be fully informed on a topic you willingly entered into. I came to discuss evidence not be your fucking google.
>>
>>129069777
Liar liar pants on fire fuckface.
>>129067296
What did Trump do fuckface?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=yJGtenwCoJI
Keep going, everything you wrote so far has been utter shit.
>>
>>129049569
>Why don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation? G

Simple. Because Trump said on TV that he DID fire Comey because of the Russia investigation.

>and everyone knows Trump lies constantly

ergo: he didn't
>>
File: 1496273291733.jpg (19KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
1496273291733.jpg
19KB, 388x392px
reminder trump is a double agent for the deep state that is going to usher in the apocalypse

solid chance hes the anti-christ
>>
File: proof trump dint do nuffin.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
proof trump dint do nuffin.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>129051216
>>
>>129051896

No it's not you stupid faggot. Even comey said during the director wouldn't alter or hinder an already ongoing investigation
>>
>>129049569
Because the investigation didn't end? Also, KYS.
>>
File: trump an hero.png (1MB, 1000x799px) Image search: [Google]
trump an hero.png
1MB, 1000x799px
>>129070511
>>
>>129051896

Firing*
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>129070120
YES OR NO?
>>129070235
>Sure that's all fine and dandy, but it's not like the evidence of illicit Trump-Russia relations came out of nowhere.
Yes it is. Where did it come from? Why is Trump not under investigation? No answer from you, just more bullshit. So far NO ONE HAS SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION, NOTHING.
>>129070235
>I came to discuss evidence not be your fucking google.
You have no evidence. And now you will write that I just need to google for your "evidence" myself. So fucking dumb.
>>
>>129069423
You people are full of shit. You don't need to get out of the Paris Accords. You just don't do what you promised, its nothing it in to punish you. The idiots thought shame would be enough, but we now now that uneducated cole miners full on opiods are the top problem of the world that need to be solved.
>>
>>129070706
>he tried to hinder in investigation by firing the guy in charge of it, which is illegal
>it didn't work though, so it's not a crime anymore
>>
>>129070901
Here 99 examples of nothing. And no, I don't don't give enough of a shit to archive it for you.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/27/1647610/-99-coincidences-connecting-Trump-and-Putin

And obviously you're going to to bitch about the website, but they aren't the origin of any of that information.
>>
File: constitution.jpg (32KB, 589x150px) Image search: [Google]
constitution.jpg
32KB, 589x150px
>>129068202
It does though.
>>
>>129071070
>>he tried to hinder in investigation by firing the guy in charge of it, which is illegal
It's not illegal no matter how many times you write it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRdLKrq4iNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovlo8hehqh8

>>129071403
It is not illeal for Trump to be connected to Russia or Putin you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1478625306856.png (342KB, 432x464px) Image search: [Google]
1478625306856.png
342KB, 432x464px
>>129049569
I am in this to win at all costs and I don't give a shit what Trump does as long as he causes trouble for my enemies.

If we wanted respect for the rule of law in this country we should have elected Ron Paul. Now it's just a fight to death to see if the new autocracy is populist or globalist.
>>
File: Smug Anna Maye.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anna Maye.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>129070256

>Not even denying that you are a T_D shill

You.Have.To.Go.Back

When G. Conway goes on Twitter to say that Trump's tweets are shit because his egotistical ranting tanks any defense of the Travel Ban in court: You have an administration that has become a toxic mess to its own agenda.
>>
I love how loyal Trump is. Even after Flynn fucked up he still went "Flynn is a good boi he didn do nuthin"
>>
File: all yall niggas retarded yo.jpg (625KB, 1107x522px) Image search: [Google]
all yall niggas retarded yo.jpg
625KB, 1107x522px
>>129049569
>>129049569
>>129049569
>>129049569
>>129049569
FUCKING DIE
>>
File: Oy Vey.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>129071633
>>
>>129071613
Really? Even when having extensive business meetings with people Americans legally can not do business with due to sanctions?
>>
>>129071694
So fucking dumb. Just so fucking immensely dumb. I never been on T_D, you are just a shill. At no point will you adress any of the things I write.
>>
>>129069719
it's prosecutorial discretion. if you can't find evidence to make a case, then you stop wasting resources on it
>>
Incompetence.
>>
>>129049569
I don't understand why it matters? Who cares why Trump fired Comey? Comey deserved it and it's within the President's powers.
>>
>>129072003
>Really? Even when having extensive business meetings with people Americans legally can not do business with due to sanctions?
He did the same in Cuba. Is how now colluding with Cuba? It's called trying to make money. The discussion here is, did Trump have any illegal contact with the russians regarding the election? No, he did not. The FBI, NSA and CIA can check everything, and they have. And they found nothing, or else it would have come out by now.
>>
>>129072548
>And they found nothing, or else it would have come out by now.
Now that is a really big assumption.
>>
>>129049569
COMEY BELONGS TO CLINTON

HSBC MONEY LAUNDERING

FINES VS PRISON

COMEY SUGGESTED AND WON FINES OVER PRISON

HILLARY SIGNED HIM AFTER SEEING SUCH A JEWERY

LOOK IT UP FAGGOT
>>
>>129061067

>played too close to the middle

That's his fucking job you idiot.
He's meant to be impartial. Hence why Trump fired him for a loyal lapdog.
>>
>>129072801

>This is advanced retardation the likes we've never seen before.
>>
I don't think it really matters why Trump fired Comey. That's a non-issue, Trump legally has the ability to do it, fuck the optics or spin.

What IS an issue is Trump asking Comey to make the Flynn investigation go away. An obstruction of justice argument can be made off of that.
>>
>>129072751
not as big and the assumption that Trump and Putin colluded to win the election.
>>
HILLARY AND THE EMAIL SCANDAL

THEY MADE A FUCKING REMIX
<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/2fw7y/qjpnsz" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>
>>
>>129073271
https://streamable.com/2fw7y

Sorry
>>
>>129072751
>Now that is a really big assumption.
Well then we are in luck. Comey has given Mueller his blessings and the investigation is still ongoing and no one from the Trump administration is trying to stop the investigation. However, and this might suck for you, Trump himself is not under investigation.
>>
>>129072445
/thread
>>
File: IMG_4011.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4011.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>>129049569
Thats where i saw the russian he told me to rig things
>>
>Everyone says he's a lier
>says something they agree with
>Why would you not believe him?
>>
>>129049569
Ya got nothing mate, its going to be a long 8 years for you

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/872893153216520192
>>
>>129049569
>Ok Trump shills, explain. Why don't you believe Trump fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation? Give me your best mental gymnastics.
The President has the power to fire the FBI Chief at any time for any reason.

>>129051158
>U mad?
You're the one who seems to be mad due to the fact that Trump has literally done nothing illegal.

>>129052981
>But Trump literally said he fired him because of the Russia investigation
So what? Trump could've fired him because Comey wore an ugly necktie.

>>129054546
>Prove what?
Prove Hillary didn't kill dozens of people. Seth Rich for example.
>>
File: DADp1sIXUAIh5kl.jpg large.jpg (158KB, 1024x1010px) Image search: [Google]
DADp1sIXUAIh5kl.jpg large.jpg
158KB, 1024x1010px
>>129073226
no it can't
>>
>>129073170
Then you are a shill and COMEY's BROTHER IS INVOLVED

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/

https://geopolitics.co/2017/03/21/fbi-dir-james-comey-board-member-of-hsbc-clinton-foundation-drug-cartel-launderer/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank
>>
>>129074358
I hope the shills decide you cannot beat a righteous man, no amount of money will save them from my noose or their family members.... call it what you want, we do this once and we will never have to do it again.... its about sending a message
>>
>>129049569
Depends on what you mean by "because of the Russia Investigation".

There was never an actual investigation, because people knew it was bullshit. Clinton was supposed to win and when she didn't, it threw a massive spanner in the workings of the established government. They hopes to push for a fast impeachment by riling people up with outrageous claims, but they overestimated just how much support they have and underestimated the disdain people have for the way the government has been doing things for decades.

It's a smokescreen at this point. There are vile people using resources taken from the American people to do horrible things and as long as they can keep the Russia narrative alive, they can hide behind it.

So, Trump fired Comey so they could take his records (this is why he was fired while he was travelling) and use it as proof that Trump isn't guilty so they can put the Russia investigation claims to bed once and for all and Trump can actually go through with doing the things the american public elected him to do.
>>
>>129073226
Not really. Because he didn't really "ask" ask. He "hinted", like "are you with me on this, can we make this work". That is the reason that nobody in power should be alone with Trump. He will throw you under the bus with the fine print whenever its suits him. Comey will not be the last.
>>
File: eagle-sharpening-claws.jpg (31KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
eagle-sharpening-claws.jpg
31KB, 400x281px
Charge and prosecute Comey.
He has admitted leaking.
POS FBI Untermensch.
>>
>>129075783
I like your pic

Don't prosecute Comey, Give him immunity and a place on the Moon until he completes and signs his testimony
>>
>>129074270

FBI cleared Flynn for those specific phone calls in December, then when revealed that Flynn lied about those calls to Trump and Pence he resigned, and FBI is still investigating Flynn's Russia connections, like the Russian payments

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/02/michael-flynn-initially-failed-to-disclose-payments-from-russia-linked-firms-documents-show.html
>>
>>129076559
CNBC

You do realize where you are right.... ?
>>
>>129075334

I'm just saying the argument can possibly be made. I don't have any legal knowledge to definitely state that it can/cannot be made.
>>
>>129076726

Take the same facts from any other source you want, I just took the first google result
>>
Truth: He was left in place long enough to hang himself but he was getting dangerous. He was caught and recorded by Pompeo in New Zealand attempting to threaten Kim DotCom into saying he got the DNC emails from Russians instead of Seth Rich. This was the straw that meant he had to go as he was meddling in evidence. They are leaving Andrew Mccabe in place just long enough to hand himself as well. GOOD and honest agents are blowing the many many many whistles about Comey and McCabe and their corruption for the Deep State and Clintons and Obama. It is not yet time for the mass arrests but those two will be going down hard.
>>
>>129076890
Thank you for explaining , I understand the plight of providing links

Just please be careful in the future friend.

What is done in the dark, will be brought to the light....
>>
>>129057239
>Someone familiar with his thinking.
>>
>>129049569
i believe it. but not because he feared any wrongdoing would be exposed, but because the left was using it as media-fodder for low-information voters who have no clue whats actually going on to psychologically associate trump with some scandal which doesnt exist.
>>
>>129074358
Funny how no one is trying to break my post
>>
>>129075783
Comey leaked unclassified information to a friend.

Trump gave highly classified information to the russians.
>>
>>129050875
and hentai! sexy, sexy hentai.
>>
File: photo_2017-06-08_23-22-14.jpg (32KB, 1193x421px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-08_23-22-14.jpg
32KB, 1193x421px
>>129049569
>>
>>129054176
source shill
>>
>>129049569
Even Comey said that he knew that wasnt the real reasosn.
>>
>>129080901
Read the thread, twit.
>>
>>129053049
>>129070597
Trump wasn't under investigation.
Ask Comey.
Ask Comey three timrs.
Fucking shill losers.
>>
>>129079281
You mean telling them about information against ISIS our mutual enemy? Oh yeah there's also the fact that he's president and has the full authority to reveal what he though appropriate.
>>
>>129079281
But Comey broke the law and Trump didn't.
Also, Comey and Loretta Lynch are going to jail for obstruction of justice.
Hopefully Bill Clinton too.
>>
>>129083383
And revealing the fact of our other allies undercover operatives in the region, yes. Also, if it only went to the other government it'd still be a problem, but it going right to their press is especially damning.

>>129083912
Interesting assessment. I look forward to laughing about it.
>>
>>129083383
Also it wasn't that sharing the info was illegal, its that it was a betrayal.
>>
File: 1427933903029s.jpg (4KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1427933903029s.jpg
4KB, 250x233px
>>129049569
Because Comey himself said today he was a coerced stooge for the Clinton's and the Obama government.
>>
Because Comey was caught threatening Kim DotCom in New Zealand to LIE and say that he got the emails leaked through Wikileaks from Russia FOR Trump. Pompeo taped it. He was caught trying to fabricate evidence to maintain the criminal collusion about 'Russia" which is a coverup by the criminal cabal for murder and worse. They are not ready yet for the mass arrests but Comey was getting dangerous and tampering with witnesses and evidence. Andrew Mccabe is still there and DAILY the noose tightens around him too. The FBI is one of the main covers for the Deep State. Comey is a multi millionaire from many years covering for Clinton crimes and then Obama and others. He will be integral to the fact that Obama spied on 20 million Americans and Comey was given the evidence and obstructed justice for not acting. he also, along with Meuller has been covering up major crimes like 9/11. There is much more-Trump knew Comey was corrupt but they do not want to rock the boat to alert the bigger criminals who are all going down.
>>
>>129083912
You're making things up.
The law doesn't cover the president.
Security agencies provide information to him to do with as he sees fit.
>>
>>129084676
>And revealing the fact of our other allies undercover operatives in the region

You forgot to mention how the leaks of the subject matter were what put the undercover officers at risk and not muh Russia.
>>
>>129085024
How you retard?
>>
>>129085024
Of what?
Isis?
>>
>>129049569
since when are the FBI good guys anyways? they are a bunch of constitution hating spooks with no oversight last time I checked.
>>
>>129075334
>Not really. Because he didn't really "ask" ask. He "hinted"
Except there's plenty of substance here to base an obstruction of justice case on.

Let's look at 18 U.S. Code § 1512:
(b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
(3) hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation.

>possible B1 violations
Firing of Comey (intimidation), threatening Comey about "better hope there are no tapes" (threatens), Demanding absolute loyalty (corrupt persuasion) (Both: influence, delay, or prevent testimony), asking the NSA director if they could shut down the FBI investigation (Corruptly persuades). All these require "attempts".
>possible B3 violations
"I hope you can see your way to letting this go" (prevent the communication to a judge of information relating to the commission of a federal offense),
Misleading conduct: Inviting Comey to a dinner on false pretenses.

>Intent
Telling Russians that firing Comey "relieved a great pressure on the Russia thing".
Asking others to leave the room during one of the meetings.
Asking Mike Rogers and Dan Coates if there was anything they could do to end the investigation.
And the list goes on.
>>
You can (not) stop technocratic communism.
no matter how hard you try trumpshills
>>
>>129079073
yeah I noticed too.
>>
>>129086906
WOW
>>
>>129049569
Comey finally admitted Trump is under no investigation. Comey said Trump wanted to know if any satellites were guilty of any wrongdoing. Comey admitted to intervening in order to end the Clinton investigation, then he admitted to leaking his "memo" to trigger the appointment of a special council. Comey's character should alone should be enough to fire him, and lefties are now trying to defend him.
>>
>>129049569
Russia is among the other 15 reasons to fire him......
>>
>>129049569
1) I like Russians more than I like American liberals, because American liberals hate America even more than Russians
2) Comey was being a faggot and wouldn't say that Trump wasn't under investigation, even though that was the case.
>>
>>129049569
I hate this but
He fired Comey for the way he handled the investigation, as opposed to him looking into the investigation very closely,
Even from Comey's testimony er know that Trump kept telling him to look deeper and get it over with but also mention the truth that Trump was not personally investigated to at least calm down the narrative.
>taking pressure off
I think Spicer rectified that it took pressure off the investigation, and will all the leaking Comey seems to have been done and the nothing burger auditions, he really liked to drag this along as much as possible.
>>
>>129049569
Le kekistanimememajicDchess
>>
>>129049906
What did he say? Just got home from work didn't get to hear what went down today yet.
>>
>>129049569
Because like many FBI employees Comey was incompetent. As famous FBI agent H.Paul Rico said, " whaddya want, tears?"
>>
Where's the full article, I doubt he said that, and even if he did good, everyone knows the Russia thing is fake, not a single iota of evidence presented, Comey even said the evidence... provided to him that he "could not" disclose, was not sweeped up by the FBI but a 3rd party "but they were professional" probably one of the democrats nephews who turned the computer off with hot keys and aunt elitist thought he was a computer genius.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.