[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on blue collar people? Are they really less inteligent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bluecollar.jpg (50KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
bluecollar.jpg
50KB, 600x350px
Thoughts on blue collar people? Are they really less inteligent than white collar folks?
>>
a lot are but the smart ones are super intelligent
>>
Yes and no.
>>
>>129046836
Nah, just different personality types. I've really smart and really stupid members of both groups.
>>
same level of intelligence IMO, white collar people tend to be more agreeable and more likely to play the social game and be happy with climbing the corporate ladder.
>>
>>129046836
suburban retards
>>
>>129047266
thats right bucko
>>
>>129046836
Yes. That is why they are where they are.
>>
>>129046836

Blue collar farm workers are installing open source firmware on their tractors in collusion with Ukrainians doing the same. They do this so they dont get cucked by the software that requires you to buy parts from the tractor company at a premium.

White collar fucks cant even use their phone properly. City fucks should be more educated but it turns out what causes humans to become more intelligent is hardship not privilege.
>>
>>129046836
It depends on the person, really. Intelligence =/= education, at least in America. I've met some pretty unintelligent people with 4.0 GPAs. Same goes for the opposite, I've met intelligent people who don't bother with schoolwork so they have pretty low GPAs. I know people that work in high level hospital positions that don't even know how to attatch things to an email.
>>
There are smart people who like to do physical jobs, build and repair etc.

I think bluecollars have more freedom in their daily lives, they dont need to bring work in their homes.

Bluecollars only burdens are white collars and smaller salaries.

But it sure feels good to do a mans job, instead of girly officejobs.
>>
>>129046836
Blue-collar guy here who got an associate's degree in a trade program after getting a bachelor's from a traditional private university.

I make five times as much as my previous job, have far more interesting conversations with my coworkers, 80% of whom are redpilled and 20% of whom can't speak English.

10/10 would give up my office job again.
>>
>>129046836
No, they're just more honest.
>>
>>129046836
>less inteligent
no
>less educated
yes
It's definitely not the same thing.
>>
The man with the highest IQ ever worked in construction and as a bartender for most his life, right?
>>
I left a fairly well paying sales job in central London to take up bricklaying in my local area about 10 months ago and honestly wish I did it sooner.

I start work at 7am, finish at 2:30pm, we all go for a pint after work before heading home. The people I work with are all level headed, intelligent men who enjoy a variety of hobbies such as fishing, reading, writing, playing instruments etc. They all have nice wives and kids and homes.

I go home each day feeling like I've earned the money I'm paid, and I don't think there's a better feeling than working outside on a summers day.

My 2 cents, manual labour is the way to go unless you're going to be doing STEM or something; office admin is for lifeless husk cucks.
>>
>>129046836
They are the only people in this world who can actually do anything. So they are a hell of a lot smarter than white collar people
>>
File: 1424406006108.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1424406006108.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>129050905
>haha being a literal brick-stacking peasant doing back breaking labour your whole life is the way to go my mans...let the jews and indians get the high paying great jobs haha....

yes...good goyim...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.