[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Asian conservative right winger but I always get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1584.jpg (48KB, 900x900px)
IMG_1584.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
I'm an Asian conservative right winger but I always get called that I'm a race traitor. Why are the left always labelling the minority right wingers as Uncle Tom or whatever baka
>>
https://youtu.be/CDK-lPoHV8w

t. Uncle Chang
>>
>>129045967
Because the right wing shits on them constantly, and only clowns like Carson get paraded around to make them look inclusive.
>>
>>129048176
>Because the right wing shits on them constantly,
Examples?
and no, banter doesn't count.
>>
>>129046560

look at the flag, it's a paki
>>
>>129045967
go back to India, POO
>>
>>129045967
Well, wait OP. Do you mean East Asian or South Asian? What ethnicity are you?
>>
>>129048337
...You seriously need me to explain right wing race baiting for political points to you?
>>
>>129045967
You need to go back paki
>>
>>129049103
Aside from anti-China posturing, sure go ahead. Make your argument.
>>
>>129049103
get on with it im curious about it as well
>>
>>129045967
Here's the true red pill. Conservatives can be dick heads sure, but they respect anyone who works hard and values truth. Liberals are the real closet racists that think you're different because your Chinese. They probably think you still walk around wearing 18th century peasant clothes. These are the idiots who think the depictions of other countries in movies are true. If you speak out and call them retarded they lump you in with the "mean racist assholes" and they call you an uncle Chang which implies you're just a conservative pet. These people have zero respect for you or your beliefs.

I might call you a chink sometimes but it doesn't mean I hate you
>>
>>129045967
Who calls you
>a race traitor
and why?

I'm an individualist, not a racist, so racist whites think I'm disloyal to my ancestors (true story) and racist non-whites think I'm conspiring to "whitewash" them (true story).
>>
>>129050171
Nu male cuck
>>
>>129050171
Nu pol get out reeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>129049103
typical shill.
You'd have to be retarded or a woman to fall for this.
>>
>>129045967
Because the leftist only want non-whites as pets they can show off to their regressive friends. Also they hate western civilization so anyone who is in favour of western civilization is either are racist or a "minority" with "internalized racism".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.