[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch this and tell me we won't be needing a universal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Z7HeRxU.png (361KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Z7HeRxU.png
361KB, 512x512px
Watch this and tell me we won't be needing a universal basic income /pol/

https://youtu.be/WSKi8HfcxEk
>>
>>129041415
>universal basic income
I'd rather just slash you. It's better for the environment too, because I don't have to pay you and you don't use any resources. Win-win.
>>
Transitioning the country to automation and UBI would make the Luddite rebellions look like fucking Woodstock.
>>
>>129041641
Whoa chill there achmed
>>
>>129041415
Why would the wealthy pay us once we're replaced? They own the machines, they don't need us. They'll step up the military presence to cull riots, then start a war and draft all the useless laborers.

I cannot believe how many of you faggots actually think you'll get a handout. The future isn't Star Trek, the future is Dollhouse.
>>
>>129042592
Do you really think that they can take out ninety-something percent of the population?
>>
File: brzezenski-quote-on-control.jpg (73KB, 560x563px) Image search: [Google]
brzezenski-quote-on-control.jpg
73KB, 560x563px
>>129041415
We won't. Pic related.
>>
>>129041415
What's preventing you from starting your own tech company?
>>
File: biomap.jpg (135KB, 1192x761px) Image search: [Google]
biomap.jpg
135KB, 1192x761px
>>129042977
>Do you really think that they can take out ninety-something percent of the population?
In a variety of ways? Probably.
>>
>>129042977
Yeah, that's too easy.

Maybe they give UBI with a sterilization clause, or they give UBI and no stipend for having children. Or they bioengineer a virus. If people are under UBI with no other resources they will literally (literally) become 100% dDependant on the government handout for survival. A generation or two later, they are helpless, just parasites waiting for the Ivermectin dose to kick in.

Once the labor force becomes useless eaters, they will find a way to cull that population. If labor is infinite, only scarcity is resources, and they will not tolerate a useless drain on finite material or energy resources.
>>
>>129041641
So with your logic all we have to do is slash you and take your money you probably didn deserve anyway ?
You probably a spoiled brats with no understanding of real life struggle. Like half the alt-light SJW faggot.
>>
>>129041415
Yeah lets create more job loss and closing of businesses and increase taxes and the price of shit and general because some people have no drive to succeed

Sage this shit.
>>
>>129048036
>You probably a spoiled brats with no understanding of real life struggle.
Wrong on a levels, dear leaf.
>>
>>129045784
WALKING DUDE COMING
>>
File: Oy Vey!.png (215KB, 1364x752px)
Oy Vey!.png
215KB, 1364x752px
Well well well, what do we have here...
>>
>>129051470

Oy Vey!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.