[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not able to watch the testimony right now, what's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: james comey.jpg (63KB, 645x363px)
james comey.jpg
63KB, 645x363px
I am not able to watch the testimony right now, what's the verdict so far from James Comey?
>>
Drumpf is finished. Madame president confirmed
>>
Literally nothing new, except comey's confirmation that trump didnt pressure him.

As you were.....
>>
>>129040610
Well to tl;dr

1. Comey says Trump is and never was investigated for anything because he never done anything personally.

2. Comey says Trump tried to pressure him during a private conversation to drop an investigation of which there is no proof, and the only related thing is his memos which he leaked through a third party. (Mind you Trump literally said the exact same things he said to Comey in a public media event a day later. Take it as you will.)

3. Comey is 100% sure Russians influenced the election.

4. Senile old man gibbered a bit and then spat out that maybe if its 100% that Russia influenced the election that it might be prudent to reopen investigations during that time. Then the hearing immediately ended and Comey went pale.
>>
Comey came off an asshole who has an axe to grind against Trump. Russian narrative is being used as a club to attack those with alternate points of view.
>>
The verdict is: Drumpf is done and Hillary will be appointed our the REAL 45th president, and all history books will pretend Clumpf never existed.
>>
>>129040610
Comey is going to get impeached before Trump
>>
>>129040610
I found the most interesting revelation to be that Russia hacked possibly a thousand different businesses or entities related to their interference in the election. I had never heard that figure discussed before today.
>>
>>129040610
it's nothing
>>
>>129042525
They probably bounce the twitter bot requests off peoples modems
>>
Comey also said that Flynn did nothing wrong
>Comey is 100% sure Russians influenced the election.
Is this even illegal for foreign agents to SHILL and propagandize on behalf of their preferred party?
>>
Trump is vindicated, libtards are on suicide watch
>>
>>129040610
He doesn't know jackshit. To every questions his answers are
>I don't know
>I can't answer that
>no
>I don't recall
>maybe
>I don't think so
etc.
>>
>>129042728
they literally make up figures every week as they go in this motherfucker
the first one I think was 17

which is a prime number and not often used, so it was kind of cool. "thousands" is wague so it's not even a figure and it's not clear what it means exactly. DDoS bots from servers in Russia? meh
>>
>>129043347
you forgot
>in theory
>>
>>129040610
The USA interferes in elections all the time. Just the other day I convinced a britbro to vote conservative. That was me interfering. Nothing illegal. nothing wrong.
>>
Trump was pissed at Comey for playing both sides during the election campaign. You know, the stuff /pol/ was calling Comey out for during the election campaign. That's about it.
>>
>>129042288
Did he not preface it with ATTEMPTED to influence, but actually influenced? Because he also said this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_pZS94grD0
"No votes altered" And then, what is the substance of the influence? the propaganda? how do you even quantify if it had an influence on votes? Seems fishy.
>>
>>129043347
A lot of that was because he was trying really hard not to go into anything classified. That's what the closed hearing is for.

Dems were out there asking gimme questions that they knew Comey couldn't confirm or deny, but would make good soundbites for CNN.
>>
>>129040610
Wouldn't answer any question that might condemn Trump at all. Comey looks like a little girl in the middle of a pageantry. Like all political stuff since November - fucking boring.
>>
File: 1496940326326.png (1MB, 911x805px) Image search: [Google]
1496940326326.png
1MB, 911x805px
>>129041230
>>
>>129040610
The whole thing hinges on "I had a bad feeling about this".

He admitted Trump never ordered him to drop investigations or threatened his job. It was suspicious behavior and phrasing from Trump, but Comey also admitted that the memos were his recollection after the meetings.

The most concrete thing was that Trump may have recalled a sequence of events leading up to the private dinner between Comey and Trump incorrectly when speaking to the press.

So, again, speculation and nothing substantial.

The Russian interference thing was pretty interesting. They hacked things right up to, but not including changing the votes themselves.
>>
>>129045577
this makes me so happy
>>
>>129046659
Trump is literally in the clear 100% cant wait for the lib meltdown
>>
>>129040610
I can't say anything about that in the public.
>>
>>129046659
>The Russian interference thing was pretty interesting. They hacked things right up to, but not including changing the votes themselves.
this part is all just politics -- wikileaks has proven that the government can falsify hacking origins. what comey verified was that there was circumstantial involvement by a russian origin (that had potential to be falsified) rather than the russian government itself being caught red handed

russia has all the plausible deniability they will ever need thanks to wikileaks proving that the CIA/NSA is capable of falsifying origins of hacks. this situation will never, ever be conclusively proven to have russian involvement unless some russian official admits to it. it will forever be a government-backed psyop conspiracy theory that tricks people who want to believe it into thinking it's a real conspiracy.
>>
>>129048070
It will never end. Even if they drop this particular non scandal they will move on to something else. I want to bask in this moment, but I know the Big 3 are already spinning this into something nefarious.
>>
>>129040610
Donald's a good boy, he dindu nuffin!
>>
Comey tried the suck the donald off after one too many glasses of schlitz beer. the donald offered a reach around but Comey said no because it would make him feel compromised. they both fapped to It Takes A Village. comey came first so the donald fired him. now comey wants child support for the nigger jew from somalia they adopted. its a hot mess.
>>
>>129040610

Comey is 56 years old and ready to be president.

Trump is guilty of obstructing justice.
>>
File: trump strut.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
trump strut.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>129045577
>>129047044
THE NUMBERS CONFIRM IT
>>
>>129040610
It's all a nothing burger
>>
File: download (11).jpg (10KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
10KB, 182x277px
>>
>>129053163
>Trump is guilty of obstructing justice.
Did you watch the actual testimony?
>>
File: kiwi-black.jpg (62KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi-black.jpg
62KB, 450x450px
>>129053163
>Comey is 56 years old
he dyes his hair
>>
>>129040610
Everything's coming up Bernie.
>>
>>129045577
Christ what a bunch of fkn retards.
>>
>>129043860
>I convinced a britbro to vote conservative
Mischievous
>>
>>129056011
>he dyes his hair
Most men do until they're in their 60s. Trump still does and he's fucking 70.
>>
>>129056136
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>129042288
>2. Comey says Trump tried to pressure him during a private conversation to drop an investigation

I wouldn't say pressured more like Trump gave his opinion on the matter. And as Comey testified already he gets opinions from all sorts of government agencies and has never been pressured to drop cases for political reasons. Well we already know Comey did that with Hillary. Dropped her case for political reasons.
>>
>>129040610
JEBSURGE INCOMING
SLOW AND STEADY
>>
File: wew lads, check that.jpg (7KB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
wew lads, check that.jpg
7KB, 198x195px
>>129045577
>>
>>129045577
Note how theyre not at work.
>>
Is McCain senile?
>>
>>129040610
People that have never seen a Senate hearing before were expecting to not be disappointed and are now engaging in mental gymnastics to justify the hype.
>>
File: 18767867878.jpg (8KB, 640x288px) Image search: [Google]
18767867878.jpg
8KB, 640x288px
>>129040610
Big ol'
>>
>>129057473

>implying they are employable
>>
File: 17678687687.jpg (43KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
17678687687.jpg
43KB, 600x678px
>>129045577
>>
>>129045577
just look at that butt blasted white boi
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.