[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why did you close up one investigation before another Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: john-mccain1.jpg (342KB, 1536x1089px)
john-mccain1.jpg
342KB, 1536x1089px
>why did you close up one investigation before another
Is McCain officially senile?
>>
>>129039787
>President Comey

He's fucking lost it
>>
>>129039787
I felt bad for him desu
>>
>>129039787
I feel sorry about him to be honest... it's probably Alzheimer's.
>>
he was just distracted because his catheter fell out half way through his question and he was trying to suck it back in
>>
>>129039968
That was really sad. Rubio even said afterward he didnt follow his line of questioning...
>>
>>129039787
His whole line of questioning made me physically cringe multiple times.
>>
word salad
>>
>>129039787
>Thought a document that said Trump rented out a Russian theatre to watch hentai with prostitutes was real
He's been senile for awhile
>>
>>129039787
I ain't no admiral's son
>>
>>129039787
I can't answer that in an open session.
>>
>>129039787
IF he were my gramps i would take him to the doctor
>>
I thought i was watching a man die in front of my eyes. Still unsure whether he is actually having a stroke or internal bleeding.
>>
>>129039787
All those lies and traitorous memories are starting to cloud his mind. I think it's time someone took him out back and Clinton'd him
>>
>>129039787
He's 80. McCain is more of a figurehead at this point.
>>
He was senile in 2008
>>
Must have ate from that same bad batch of kids that Hillary did.
>>
>>129039787
This. I just said out loud watching him. REMOVE him from office! Seriously. This senile fucker should not be involved any longer in the governing of our country. He literally cannot see facts nor keep them straight. What sad old fucking man.
>>
>>129039787
I think his whole point was that it is a double standard that Comey saw Clinton's email scandal as less of a priority than Comey's view on Trump's "collusion" with Russia.
>>
>>129040617
figurehead of what? the mormon mafia?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>129039787

"That's when we new dad could no longer live on his own."
>>
>>129039787
He was intimidated and can you blame him? Comey is a Big Guy
>>
Brilliant attempt to muddy the waters and come off as a senile old man.

Brilliant performance. Water status: muddied
>>
>>129040929
He supposed to be the, "experienced, wise voice of reason".
>>
finally
can these career politicians fuck off now
>>
>>129040439
lel
>>
>>129040670
Yeah, I think this was his point. Which is still pants-on-head retarded. Like Comey said, the email investigation concluded... The FBI isn't going after Clinton at the moment because they already did.

Maybe they'll find new information that reopens investigation of Clinton. I don't think there's anything to find, personally, and it was scummy as fuck for him to try and confuse the issue that way.
>>
>>129040617
I dunno how old this guy is. But he is old. And extremely lucid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ta24OQw2TM
>>
>>129039787
>russian hackers tried to hack both side of elections
>Trump is investigated for collusion
>Hillary isn't even though she had dealings with russian hackers in the past
It's not hard to follow. Jail her now.
>>
>>129040670
But the Clinton email investigation was started first I assume.

I think McCain got confused. Clinton's emails is a separate investigation but McCain wanted to make the point why she isn't being investigated with russian ties.
>>
File: 1393012012318.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1393012012318.gif
999KB, 250x251px
How entrenched in McCain when it comes to Arizona politics? Curious how Republican voters will react to Congressmen that are hostile to the president when the primaries roll around.
>>
>>129039787
>If I remove you as head of the FBI, would you die?

It would be extremely impeachable

>You're a big guy

For you

>Lotta loyalty for a nutjob

Perhaps I'm wondering why you would tell someone they're doing a good job before firing him
>>
>>129042736
McCain already got re-elected in 2016. He's not up for re-election until 2022, by which Trump will likely be long gone given current events.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.