[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That's not a question I can answer in an open setting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: comeme.png (996KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
comeme.png
996KB, 1280x720px
>That's not a question I can answer in an open setting
>I gotta give you the same answer

THIS FUCKING GUY
>>
>>129034166
Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now!
>>
>>129034923
Nuclear codes?
>>
>>129034923
kill yourself shill rat
>>
File: 1496771830026.jpg (916KB, 1100x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1496771830026.jpg
916KB, 1100x1188px
As usual Comey is great at not giving conclusive answers unless they are unimportant or already known. aka these hearings are just for show.

Like we are seeing today Comey will create more questions than answers and give Democrats more to complain about due to his elusiveness.

>Comey: Trump said this to me.
>Congress: What did he mean?
>Comey: I think this and that but do not know
>Congress: Did he mean this?
>Comey: Maybe but I do not know.
>Congress: Did he mean that?
>Comey Maybe but I do not know.
>>
>>129034923
Can't let this guy get nukes blah blah blah
>>
Holy shit the shills are real
>>
>>129034166
Babby's first hearing OP?
>>
>>129034166
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>129034923
>hillary
>>
>>129034923

>literally shaking
>>
>>129034166
I really think Kamala Harris has some sort of mental retardation. After getting the dunce cap placed on her yesterday she smirked today when she concluded her dumb fucking questions. Like, yea, I did good, I'm not a fucking retard.
>>
>>129034923
>PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation

Could you copy paste the relevant convo from Comey's written testimony showing why you think that?
>>
daily reminder that only 5% voted for someone other than Trump or Hillary.

The system is broken and cannot be fixed through voting.
>>
>>129034923
>People falling for this weak weak bait
>>
Dont worry Mr President your in the clear and Fly. did nothing wrong.

Do you want to tell the media that?

What are you insane they will destroy me like theyve been trying with your for 18 months.
>>
>>129034923
Saved, this is a pretty good one.
>>
>>129035132
How does it feel to be an actual retard?
>>
>giving cbs views
Hey shareblue
>>
File: 1495054778554.gif (198KB, 960x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495054778554.gif
198KB, 960x200px
>>129034923
The Eternal Leaf.
>>
>>129034923

thank you based leaf, rural and suburban city dweller here
>>
>>129034923
>leaf
>>
There is light at the end of this corruption with Comey. When the criminal cabal comes tumbling down it will be disclosed he has been a big cog in their protection racket. And Mueller. And Andrew Mccabe. so, let them enjoy a short time when democrats and the media salivate over their lies as somehow truthful. When Comey has to disclose why he did not disclose Seth Rich computer and his meeting in New Zealand with Kim DotCom. He KNOWS Russia did not release the emails to Wikileaks. He KNOWS ot was Seth Rich. He KNOWS this Russia story he is conspiuring with is a coverup for extreme corruption and murder. It is now public knowledge unless the CIA criminal cabal media thinks people still believe their PsyOps brainwashing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.