[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republicans are letting Russia rub their dick all up in America's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bVA7H8t.jpg (111KB, 681x666px)
bVA7H8t.jpg
111KB, 681x666px
Republicans are letting Russia rub their dick all up in America's business.

Republicans are the biggest cucks in the US.
>>
>>129032118
Says the nu-male who prep's the bull for his GF.
>>
>>129032118
America has been arsing about in Russia and its back yard for decades now
>>
>>129032118
>Be Democrats
>Do illegal things
>Russia catches Democrats doing illegal things
>Democrats candidate wants war with Russia
>Release evidence of Democrats doing illegal things
>Save planet from WW3
>Democrats still mad at Russia
>Democrats think Republicans should be on board
>Republicans aren't stupid
wew.
>>
>>129032118
Dang those puppers are so cute! To bad you're a fucking shill
>>
>>129032118
dirty shill thread
>>
>>129032328
>>129032525
>>129032647
>>129032648

Oh my, look at all these Diet Russian cucks, pups!
>>
>>129033018
I'd tell you to KYS, but I know you have to ask Russia if you can first.
>>
>>129033029
Go back to /r/cuckold
>>
File: tp9wiLb.jpg (14KB, 391x288px) Image search: [Google]
tp9wiLb.jpg
14KB, 391x288px
>>129033029
>>129032118
>>129033145
>when you have no arguments
>when Comey and the US senate spend 4 hours saying Trump did nothing illegal
>when Comey and the US senate spend 4 hours saying the Russians didn't do anything illegal
>when you know you're about to lose your job at shareblue
>yfw
>>
>>129033151
Sorry, I'm a true patriot and don't even acknowledge the retorts made by the putrid snow niggers of the East.
>>
>>129033802
I get .05 cents for every shitty response made by Republican faggots and I'm due for a raise. Thank you for supporting my family, /pol/.

Fuck off, I wish I got payed to harass some sense into you stupid fucks.
>>
>>129034032
>>129033151
>When Russia proves the DNC and DNC candidate operate illegally
>When Russia saves the west from 8 years of a Clinton Dynasty and War with Russia
>When Democrats think this is a bad thing
>When Democrats think they're """patriots"""
Thanks RussiaBro
>>
>>129034349
>when you have no real response to facts proving your side is actively attempting to undermine the current US government so you shitpost in a Russian Hacking Enthusiast Forum hoping to dissuade posters with bullshit
What exactly are you trying to do here?
>>
>>129032118
You are a moron, not because muh rissida, but because this topid is shittier, should be deleted .
>>
>>129034428
So, Russia "saved" the US and by being subservient, we adverted a "world war". Sounds to me like you negotiated with a terrorist who held your life hostage with a previously nonexistent threat.

Sounds to me like you relied on Russia for fake self preservation and now bow to them.

Sounds to me like you're reaffirming my stance in that you're a prime cuck.
>>
>>129034689
Save you from yourself before it's too late and you sing the songs of the Russian motherland. Stand steady against the face of adversity in this hellhole called /pol/ while preaching the good word of logic and American pride.

>>129034731
I'm proud of my thread, thank you. :)
>>
>>129035232
>>129035554
I'm the same person, first of all.
Secondly. Lets explore your train of thought with facts and evidence.
>Clinton's emails show ample evidence of illegal activity on a global scale.
>Clinton's emails show ample evidence of illegal activity by her employees and peers on a national and global scale.
>A """Russian""" hacker who has yet to be named, and evidence of """Russian""" activity has yet to be proven.
>Side Note (important): Intelligence agencies keep having leaks and weaponized computer viruses have acted on a global scale that are traced back to US intelligence.
>Someone, who remains unidentified, leaked information to Wikilieaks and they publish information.
>Another important side note: Most leaks with traceable accounts have been by Americans.
>Another important side note: Seth Rich was an IT Professional for the Clinton campaign, is shot in a "robbery", arrives at hospital alive and talking with police, doesn't survive the night, the investigation into his killers is stopped, his families calls for investigation are halted after receiving DNC spokesperson, the AG (in charge of Seth's case) of DC is found on beach dead, and Wikileaks specifically addresses a DNC member who was shot dead in the context of the importance of anonymity with their sources, and you don't find anything odd about those sequence of events?
>After leaks are published, Clinton calls for war or serious military response to Russia - who still isn't proven to have done anything
>Investigation into Russia and Trump reveal nothing but illegal acts done intentionally or in negligence by DNC members
If what you say is true and Russia did release such information, and the result was Clinton not being elected, keeping her and her possible administration pushing war in the Middle East and Russia. How is what you support more just that what you claim Russia is responsible for? And further, How are you going to call out Russia and not the DNC?
>>
>>129035232
>>129035554
and keep in mind, if you cannot argue against this but continue to fight against Trump, what does that say about your motives on this site?
Also, why do I never see anti-trumpers in any of the 4chan discords?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.