[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The civilization made by french. If you don't agree, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

The civilization made by french. If you don't agree, it's mean you're a sjw.
>>
Civilisation being the new word for cowardly surrender
>>
>>129028727
You don't think Voltaire would be a total SJW if he was alive today?
>>
Civilization is being unmade by the french.
> FTFY
>>
>>129028727
The French were great allies to the US. Indispensable to our founding and securing our stability early on.
Far superior to the English on all accounts. Spaniards were incorrigible louts.

France was the shining light of advancement in the west. Culture, refinement, sophistication. A model for the developing new world.
>>
>>129028727
The philosophes were fucking degenerate traitorous scum.
>>
>Roman civilization
>Greek civilization
I could go on also
WTF I love being a SJW now!
>>
But being sjw is a sign of frenchiness too.
>>
File: 1496885599972.jpg (131KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496885599972.jpg
131KB, 900x675px
With how pussy the western world is ill give you that
>>
>>129028727
It's funny because all the curtsying and all the table manners, polite diplomatic stuff and gentlemanly behaviour was perfected in Louis XIV's ancien regime, which predates even the Enlightenment.
>>
>>129028727
British*

Voltaire is plebbish
>>
>>129028727
Social etiquette is a purely European culture thing.

That's how I knew Europe was in for a rude awakening when third worlders decided to infect Europe like a bad case of gangrene.

Most of the modern social etiquette is developed by English, French, Italian, German. How we greet, social gatherings, what is sexually appropriate, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0830.jpg (214KB, 1024x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0830.jpg
214KB, 1024x812px
>French Existentialism ==> greatest French student, Pol Pot, murders everyone in the cities as his french Phd Thesis was about how the cities are parasites on the countryside folk.

Think you are onto something.
>>
>>129028727
>The cuck civilization is made by the French
Fify
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.