[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me why ISIS is attacking muslim countries in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Can someone tell me why ISIS is attacking muslim countries in the middle east and africa ?
>>
Because they believe the other Muslims are fake Muslims.
>>
>>129016078
they enjoy sharing their peaceful religion with each other
>>
Can someone tell me why ISIS is not attacking Israel or USA?
>>
They're getting rid of the mudshits they deem shit.
Honestly, it's quite admirable. Wish we could do the same to leftists here.
>>
>>129016559
A dog won't bite it's tail.
>>
File: 1447602660970.jpg (25KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1447602660970.jpg
25KB, 307x462px
>>129016078
>terror attacks
>finland
>romania
>bulgaria

wat
>>
>>129016712

Based Mukesh knows what's up!
>>
>>129016420
Ugh, what a stupid American

Cuz Qatar and Israel and US are financing a group of radical Islamist to disbalance the region for them to steal oil.

That's it. 100,000 peoplr are dying for free oil for you American to use.
>>
>>129016078
running a country is expensive, more expensive than what CIA funding can allow.
They need revenue from diamonds, heroine and oil to keep their ever growing organization going.
>>
>>129016078
Why did Nazi Germany attack European countries?
>>
>>129016559
How can they do so? They don't have a border with them, they don't have airplanes, or missles that can be launched into Israel.

Plus you don't get what IS wants: the Caliphate. They want a worldwide Islamic state governed solely by Sharia law. So the best way to do that is to unite what Muslim countries there are now, pool resources, build up, and then fight non-Muslims. Destroying Israel is small fries compared to that.

However, Islam needs to be unified under their interpretation (which they deem the true version of Islam). So it's all a big purity test. This is why they won't succeed. They have so many "unworthy" to kill that its impossible to get stability; there will always be kufar to fight.
>>
ISIS follows a sunni/wahabi form of Islam. They usually attack shiite muslims and christians of the region. Isis is notably very anti-Iran since the country is majoritarily shiite. There are also economic reasons. Saudi Arabia provides terrorists with weapons and is also anti-Iran
>>
>Israel isn't a target

Really makes you think.
>>
>>129016078
Anywhere but Israel goy
>>
>>129016712
kek
>>
>>129017203
10/10 Solid plan.
>>
>>129017417

THIS. ISIS is Israeli operation created by the Mossad, the CIA and MI5.
>>
>>129016078
they are CIA agents
maybe there are some that didnt went rogue yet
>>
File: 1496582719896.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496582719896.gif
378KB, 208x200px
>>129016078
They are trying to create a homeland.

Notice how we white people are taught that a homeland doesnt matter.
Now notice how non-whites are always fighting to create a homeland.

Weird huh?
>>
>>129017363
>How can they do so? They don't have a border with them, they don't have airplanes, or missles that can be launched into Israel.

They don't have border with England, France or Gernany, yet they attack them.
And I don't understand why they attack Germany, when Germany is American lapdog.
They do whatever USA tells them to do.
Same goes with England or France.
>>
this >>129016315

Osama Bin Laden's brilliance was in making Jihad about the West. They use the West to recruit, then attack other Muslims.

It is a bald faced lie by the military/industrial complex, and the Cheney right wing distraction crowd that Jihadists care about the West one bit. This is a profit motivated one sided war against an enemy who loves the publicity but only cares about killing other Muslims.

The facts bear this out: the predominant target of Jihadists is inferior Muslims. Of all deaths and destruction in the War on Terror, the West's losses are statistically insignificant.

These are the Puritans of Islam who believe they have to show their faith by killing those who aren't as pure as them.

The enemy here for the West are the Profiteers who are stealing your money and producing nothing of value. The Military/Security/Media/Political complex are using a bunch of idiots in dresses to steal your money.

You want to know who is screwing you, all you have to do is look behind you.

End of story.
>>
>>129016078
They would like to eventually control those territories of course, although their stance on Israel is odd.
From what I understand, they claim that they won't attack Israel until they have much more territory, manpower and arms, but yet support terrorism in Europe now?
There's something fishy there...
>>
>>129017363
>They don't have a border with them, they don't have airplanes, or missles that can be launched into Israel.

Umm....ISIS is all around Israel lol. Not sure if you're serious or sarcastic. Israel is literally in the core of ISIS, both figuratively and literally
>>
>>129017687

There is nothing about that that is true. If IS wanted a homeland, they would be concerned with homeland stuff: infrastructure, growing food, building houses, family and children.

Name one thing IS has done in pursuit of that?
>>
>>129018563
To be fair, when you're constantly being bombed by foreign powers, you tend to not build that many new highways and shit.
>>
>>129018080
Maybe they know europe won't attack, but Israel would mow them down without blinking?
>>
>>129016315
They are technically correct. IS is Islam in its true form following every word Muhammad said to the letter. They are the modern version of the Islamic hordes of the 6th-11th centuries before those hordes settled down and began their conquests in an organised manner complete with caliphates attempting to take Europe and very nearly succeeded on 3 separate occasions.
>>129016078
Map is massively outdated. Most of the groups in the Sahel of Africa is now allied with IS as are groups in south east Asia and they have conquered large swathes of territory.

I love how eastern Europe is untouched because of their stance on Islam and non white migrants.
>>
>>129019853
They claim allies of IS but I doubt there is much formal help between them. I haven't seen ISIS car bomb experts being flown into Nigeria or anything in fact the Nog terrorists are pretty weak in this aspect. The Al Qaeda affiliated terrorists in Mali def had training though.

One exception is the Philippines, actual card carrying ISIS commanders have appeared there lately though they appear to want to establish a beachhead in the lawless autonomous region in order to launch attacks on Indonesia and Thailand.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.