[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why does hate /pol/ SJWs? Like the average /pol/ack they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sjw.jpg (123KB, 580x539px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
123KB, 580x539px
So, why does hate /pol/ SJWs? Like the average /pol/ack they are full of hate, don't accept other opinions and are deranged. Plus they are probably more racist than the average /pol/ack.
>>
>why does hate /pol/ SJWs?
Because you are morons
>>
Because a lack of scapegoats would make you cease to exist.
>>
>>129016057
You average nu-pol faggot is no better than your average SJW.
>>
>>129017333
This

Social Justice and the alt right are their own thesis and antithesis.

The ultimate synthesis would be the total eradication of both
>>
>>129018200
Finally a leaf I can agree with
>>
>>129016057

Because they're largely a net drain on society, actively vote for policies that destroy freedom and prosperity, and intentionally seek to subvert western values.
>>
>>129016057
>Why does /pol/ hate SJW's
Because unlike /pol/ SJW's don't even have arguments, you either agree with what they say or get buried under the millions of buzzwords they think has weight and meaning when all they do is desensitize people to those words. I've seen /pol/acks at least bring up a statistic once or twice.
Besides that, /pol/ gets really angry at faggotry, but I doubt anyone on here would throw the first punch if their views were challenged like some
SJW's have proven to do.
>>
Because sjw's fight for their own team (the "oppressed" and we fight for ours (white males)
>>
>>129018307
I try my best bruv, rake the scum out of my own clay before someone else does it
>>
>>129016057
>Why do sports fans hate each other so much? They both like the same sport!
You're extra retarded.
>>
File: pink guy YEAH BOI.gif (2MB, 436x327px) Image search: [Google]
pink guy YEAH BOI.gif
2MB, 436x327px
>>129016057
>why does /pol/ hate people that make a life style out of virtue signaling and the blind worship of imaginary concepts like equality
Probably because they're us in a mirror, similar but backward, opposite even. We surrender individual identification and rather than virtue signal we essentially deprecate ourselves ethically. /pol/ half-worships a cartoon frog as the embodiment of chaotic change ala Eris, essentially making this board an offshoot of Discordianism.

/pol/ and SJWs are very much the antithesis of eachother. While sharing some superficial appearances and behaviors the two are so vastly different on a fundamental conceptual level that they can not be reconciled.
>>
>>129016057
Because they're out to get us. I don't think /pol/ really would give a shit about them otherwise.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.