[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it: you scared of us muslims. you hate us because you fear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1492269412017.png (54KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1492269412017.png
54KB, 420x420px
Admit it: you scared of us muslims. you hate us because you fear of us, fear that we will take over your contintent one day.
>>
>>128998477
Neck yourself Selim, keep trying, maybe after a generation or two of being a rape child you will be an ethnic Greek
>>
>>128998595
is this the arabic genes that make you so mad my fellow muslim rape-baby?
>>
>>128998477
If white people felt like it they could obliterate their way to east Asia and gas everyone who survived the bullets. Western culture is just sick right now. You should hope it's cancer and not just the flu, because if we ever snap out of it we're going to solve the terrorism problem the only way it can be.
>>
>>128998477
You're barbaric, subhuman savages. Of course we hate you. You're willing to blow yourselves up to kill a few harmless, pointless citizens. Of course this worries people.
Lucky for us, you don't have the intellect or the power to cause any real damage. You're just belligerent toddlers.
>>
>>128998477
Fear??Ahahahha don't make me laugh you pigfucker
>>
>>128998477
fuck off, roach.
btw muhaMAD was a dirty pig. "allah" means "pigshit" on arabic. Therefor mudslims are not allowed to eat pork- pig is a holly animal in pislam
>>
>>128998750
A guy who eats Vinha d'Alhos and washes it down with Porto hardly qualifies as a Muslim, no matter his racial admixture.

Nice proxy, btw.
>>
>>128998477
Lmfao muslims are fucking dumb
>>
>>128998477
>you are scared of us muslims
Not really just scared of the weird diseases you roaches carry
>>
>>128998477
Hayir senden korkmuyorum :)
>>
File: 1496591415994.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496591415994.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>128998477
>>
>>128998477
I'm actually scared of my fellow continentals. Their insane libshit stupidity is ultimately the true danger.

Muslims are just the disease vector.
Libs are HIV, you guys are a minor flu that turns mortal due to AIDS.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.