[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have forgotten what it's like to be a normie. What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

I have forgotten what it's like to be a normie. What do you think people think when they see us for the first time these days?
>>
>>128991698
how about you shut the fuck up, mmkay?
>>
>>128991698
they think we're racists and stuff like that
sorry, but it's the reality, normies are living in their own bubble right now
>>
File: veneration.png (639KB, 1022x639px) Image search: [Google]
veneration.png
639KB, 1022x639px
I think most of my despondency comes from too much time getting blasted from all sides by the modern media machine (internet as well as television). I'm feeling like just shutting it all down for a time, read some old books, and recentre my life.
>>
File: 1496777362589.jpg (103KB, 659x781px) Image search: [Google]
1496777362589.jpg
103KB, 659x781px
>>128991698
If you can't handle personal relations with normal people anymore you've been on here too long. It's not worth throwing away your life for memes and lulz.

Go outside, turn off that computer.
>>
>>128991698

>"I wonder what i'm having for dinner today."

Thats what people are thinking when they see you.
People don't notice you and noone really gives a fuck about you.
You could run down the street naked with an ice cream cone on your nose and it'll be forgotten about next week. Most people will have forgotten about it within the hour as they have commitments to get to.

The biggest person holding you back and giving you anxiety is you.
>>
>>128994623

I wish I could take the blue pill again. I wish I could watch TV and believe it and pad myself on the shoulder for what good people me and my friends are for helping all those refugees. I wish I could hate Trump and agree that he's just an idiot trying to ruin the unity of the world. I wish I could believe Putin and Assad is purely evil and that the rebels fighting them are only fighting for their freedom. I wish I didn't know the world wasn't controlled by a bunch of rich jews whose only interest is money and Israel. I wish I didn't know shit about Israel at all to be frank.

But there is no going back now. It's depressing
>>
File: tankki.jpg (128KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
tankki.jpg
128KB, 640x416px
>>128991698
I don't know. Haven't noticed because my crippling boredom.
Cant find anything that cheers me up.
Tried sports, social life and drugs no effect.
>>
>>128991698
>normie
>us

pls stop, cringeteen
>>
>>128995192
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Is this more like it?
>>
File: 1491451428074.jpg (96KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1491451428074.jpg
96KB, 986x553px
>>128995070
>>>128994623
>I wish I could take the blue pill again. I wish I could watch TV and believe it and pad myself on the shoulder for what good people me and my friends are for helping all those refugees. I wish I could hate Trump and agree that he's just an idiot trying to ruin the unity of the world. I wish I could believe Putin and Assad is purely evil and that the rebels fighting them are only fighting for their freedom. I wish I didn't know the world wasn't controlled by a bunch of rich jews whose only interest is money and Israel. I wish I didn't know shit about Israel at all to be frank.
>But there is no going back now. It's depressing

We are here for a reason brothers. We are witnessing a period in time in which you will be asked to pick up arms in defense of your family. Your home. Your countrymen and cousins. Your nation. Your very way of life is on the verge of extinction. Our forefathers built these beautiful great nations with WHITE hands and WHITE intellect! We allowed others their own space and ways yet still they ceaselessly encroach into my HOME. I can not just simply conduct π_tier-redlisted-memeticwarpsyfareops much longer. The time for action draws near my brothers and sisters. We will come for you, I can promise you that. But will you come for us? Deus Vult.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.