[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puerto Rico wants to become America's 51st state. Thou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Puerto Rico wants to become America's 51st state.

Thoughts?

http://thehill.com/latino/336667-puerto-rico-goes-to-the-polls-for-statehood
>>
They'll increase gun crime statistics, the jews are happy with that.
>>
>>128984074
Ew. No.
>>
fuck that shithole
>>
Fuck no, give their broke stupid asses independence
>>
Pay denbts.
>>
>>128984074
It should become a crater. Fucking island spic bastards.
>>
>>128984074
please no. we're already down to 11% white as it is.
>>
who /bankrupt/ here
>>
File: 1476336750415.jpg (66KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1476336750415.jpg
66KB, 665x662px
>>128984074
No please stop
It will just add more spics and debt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>128984074
Combine the Dakota and add Puerto Rico. This is the best solution.
>>
>>128984537
where's greece?
>>
>>128984074
won't happen spic shithole is full of debt congress will never allow
>>
I'd love for Trump to push for their independence, he could even say it's about right an imperial wrong for all I care but just fucking get rid of them.
>>
Please join and trigger the white neckbeards a little more

Do these guys even speak english, though?

>>128984537
>>128984600

sup
>>
>>128984074
They'll never vote to become a state because then they would have to pay taxes.
>>
>>128984712

Pretty much this.

I'd be fine with it though.
>>
>>128984650
nm, hows ur credit rating doing
>>
>>128984074
PUERTORICO-KUN, NO!
>>
>>128984259
They already add to it dumbass, theyre US citizens
>>
>>128984074
>pros

Sexiest Hispanic bitches ever

>cons

More shitty hispanics and more debt
>>
>>128985054
pretty sure we're not tabulated in the national statistics, otherwise we'd make up like 40% of the murders
>>
>>128984981
as a country? it was upgraded a few months ago but it's still junk tier. we'll get out of this mess but not this year
>>
>Every flag in the country becomes useless
>Songs about the 50 states no longer up to date
>History books worthless

Won't somebody please think of the children?
>>
>>128985054
>Actual spics are US citizens
le58%face.png
>>
No. It would be another solid blue state.
>>
>>128985216
Ay lmao, Greece has a B- credit rating, we have a D rating

https://tradingeconomics.com/puerto-rico/rating
>>
Ive been there, it fucking sucks.
>>
Fuck that. Nuke it instead. Nobody wants those filthy super criminal version of mexicans (and thats saying something, considering how most mexicans are already criminals) here. Hell, I dont even think filthy BEANERS like Puerto Ricans.
>>
They tried to kill President Truman. Fuck them!
>>
>>128984074

>Puerto Pobre
>Not Baja Peninsula
>>
>>128985475
To be fair aevery one in Latin America hates eachother.
>>
>>128985399

Your number is more honest than theirs, but your situation is better. You will go bankrupt relatively quickly then be free of debt (and have no access to credit). Greece is being strung along in a horrible way.

If anything you guys will be illustrative to what should have been done with Greece.
>>
I don't care. Most of them are in NYC already.
>>
>>128985399
that's still pretty damn low a first-world country.We are ~25th richest in the world. we shouldn't have a b-

>we have a D rating
get your shit together guys
>>128985368
party above country, eh?
>>
>>128985692
>be free of debt

That's not how bankruptcy works, we're still going to be in debt but we're going to end up paying like 20 cents on the dollar on the debt
>>
Aside from already states reasons why it shouldnt become a state, the thing that boggles my mind the most is how it would fuck up the flag.
>>
>>128985809

Same thing. A judge is going to decide what you can afford to pay. What you cannot afford is going to be wiped off the slate. Greece is being saddled with debt that it can never repay.

You have a way out. They don't.
>>
File: US_flag_51_stars.svg.png (42KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
US_flag_51_stars.svg.png
42KB, 1200x632px
>>128985986
If you mean the US flag, it wouldn't look that different.
>>
>>128984074
PUERTO RICANS YOU'RE NOT AMERICANS, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THE US, YOU'RE MEXICAN TIER GARBAGE!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN MY FLAG!!!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.