[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fusionist meme is dead and we need to send a message to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Reagan style conservatism is never coming back, and the naive intillectual upperclass conservatives of DC and elsewhere are holding us back. We must now rebut and reject the cuckservative icons of the 20th century, they are the only thing giving the Conservative establishments dogma legitimacy to dismiss, ignore and bash us. They have weakened us and are too full of navelgazing and prose they are too slow to react and do not have a pulse on the issues that matter.

you know how we get their attention? we must rethink and criticize their idealized figures that set us up for where we are today. Do not be mistaken, a Conservative civil war is about to break out, just like the GOP civil war that broke out around 2012-2014, we must win this one
>>
>>128979951
>Reagan style conservatism is never coming back

It came back this year. Trumps policies are Reagan 2.0. Even "Make America Great Again" recycled from the 1980 campaign.
>>
>>128980282

Trump is Trumpism, and the conservatives who loved Reagan are hesitant to support Trump

there is a disconnect, or just too much insulation/ lack of awareness of the problems the country
faces

perhaps it is an upper class problem,with people living in bubbles like DC, perhaps its Fox News, but I sense there is a lack of unity or deafening silence on critical issues
>>
File: NeoCon trotsky jews.jpg (121KB, 628x539px) Image search: [Google]
NeoCon trotsky jews.jpg
121KB, 628x539px
>>128979951

There was no "Conservatives". It was a lie and a meme to create Christian Zionism.

A better argument might be that Trump movement is the FIRST form of Conservatism since Teddy Roosevelt. Even Nixon opened trade with Communist Ghina
>>
File: NYBNJKOO.jpg (65KB, 638x330px) Image search: [Google]
NYBNJKOO.jpg
65KB, 638x330px
>>128982184
This
>>
>>128982184

That's why the Fusionism was a meme strictly against Russia
>>
>>128982408

also, its worth noting Trotsky was banished from Russia, but was accepted by other leftists

makes you think dont it
>>
File: 241565.jpg (146KB, 651x906px) Image search: [Google]
241565.jpg
146KB, 651x906px
>>128979951
>>
>>
>>128979951
This is a slide and divide thread.
Sage
>>
>>128980644
True conservatism is not what we've had in the USA for a long-ass time. You have to go back to the 1950s or WWII. I actually am not sure we've ever had it in the USA. Having two parties constantly vying for power means neither is ideologically pure, ever. They keep bleeding into each other.
>>128982184
Kind of this, really.
I do believe that conservatism needs to be completely redefined. The religious right has been useful lately, but overall they are truly cucked in ways that bother me.
>>
>>128980644
>perhaps it is an upper class problem,with people living in bubbles like DC, perhaps its Fox News, but I sense there is a lack of unity or deafening silence on critical issues
I'd agree. In particular, class is very important and discussion of politics in America tends to neglect it. That's a mistake. Race AND class are both very influential in our politics. Religion, not as much as most people think. There are plenty of Southern Democrats, for example, who come from the same poor Appalachian roots and influences as some stereotypical Bible-thumping Republicans. And city people almost always vote libshit because the upper classes are mostly snooty, educated libshits who think their shit--morally/racially speaking--doesn't stink, and who are lying about that, some more consciously than others.
>>
>>128983538
Buckley was a strange creature.
>>
>>128983338

RIP in peace
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.