[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Islamist Perpetrator of Attack at Paris Cathedral Was Aw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: swedennow.jpg (197KB, 1118x526px) Image search: [Google]
swedennow.jpg
197KB, 1118x526px
>Islamist Perpetrator of Attack at Paris Cathedral Was Award-Winning Journalist in Sweden

Sweden is the meme that just keeps on giving

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/06/07/islamist-perpetrator-of-attack-at-paris-cathedral-was-award-winning-journalist-in-sweden/
>>
So Sweden used to be Calradia?
>>
File: 1496722116400.jpg (211KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
1496722116400.jpg
211KB, 636x699px
>>128979386
I VILL DRINK FROM VOUR SKOLL
>>
File: IMG_2222.jpg (84KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2222.jpg
84KB, 600x700px
What did the Swedes even do to feel this guilt. They stayed out of both world wars and barely had any colony's compared to other European nations.
>>
>>128979486
So Sweden used to be Skryim?
>>
>>128979578
They even had eugenics in the 30's.

I don't know what the hell happened to them. I think after the Jews fled Germany they went to Sweden to start putting estrogen into the water supply.
>>
File: Farid_Ikken.jpg (24KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Farid_Ikken.jpg
24KB, 680x680px
>>128977880
>Farid Ikken
Yeah, he's totally Swedish
>>
>>128979578
That's exactly why this shit is happening. If people don't know what an existential crisis is they grow weak and nihilistic. Sweden failed at a baltic empire bid and then did nothing for hundreds of years. The people enjoyed relative prosperity and peace while the world tore itself apart on several occasions. They forgot what having an enemy was like and grew weak while postmodern neomarxists slowly infiltrated the schools of thought. This shit is happening in America but thankfully we're pushing back to some degree. The liberal campfire koombaya utopia only works when everyone believes the same thing. When you have an enemy that isn't even in the same millenium as you, you can be certain they don't believe the same thing and you make a fatal mistake if you believe they do.
>>
>>128977880
It's due to social engineering.

During periods prior to economic downturn or social chaos, social deviance is encouraged via media.

During periods of economic growth and social stability, social conformity is encouraged via media.

I had an article by US Senator that discussed this in-depth, but it's basic social engineering, a literal field.

David Bowie, to me, symbolizes the pinnacle of social deviance by blurring gender roles and more.
>>
>>128977880
ahhh, Sweden
>>
File: Swedish Prime Minister.png (245KB, 514x444px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Prime Minister.png
245KB, 514x444px
>>128977880
I actually feel bad for some swedes that cant move out of there
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.