[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we could get her stoned to death by spreading stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TheMuslimWhore.png (366KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
TheMuslimWhore.png
366KB, 800x416px
Do you think we could get her stoned to death by spreading stories of how she is fucking a bunch of niggers out of wedlock?
>>
Her husband needs to accuse her iirc, you could get her in trouble from the Saudis by warping that as a lie about Saudi/Middle easterners paying for Bengali or Indian education in the middle east, which obviously doesn't happen.

To people who think their education should be free, do you actually believe teachers deserve zero wage? Or do you believe people without kids should pay for kids that aren't theirs? Otherwise, why not just pay for your own kids? If it works for schools, why no universities?
>>
>>128969592
Just get her to deny the Hadith on camera...she is easily trapped
>>
>>128969592
Just ask her what the punishment for apostasy is.
>>
>>128970444
You just got to get some girl to show up in a decent spray tan with a hijab to do it though. Otherwise, she'll just pull a "you're a white male" bullshit.
>>
>>128970044
Sounds like a plan is coming together
>shop nudes of Muslim cunt
>send to dirty Muslim husband
>Gets so angry he stops fucking his goat
>Sharia court convenes and convicts
>>
>interest free world
>having credit cards

actually we'd be living in a third world shithole where nobody can ever elevate themselves
>>
File: simple_numbers.jpg (59KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
simple_numbers.jpg
59KB, 720x540px
>>128969592

>fucking with compound interest
>thinking the Jews aren't going to kill you

Dead woman walking.
>>
>>128970618
It'd be good to spread the nudes on arab twitter too
>>
>>128970044
>>128970444
Prasie KEK!
>>128970572
You may be right, personally I would think stressing her with multiple questions on the Hadith and women should bring it out I would think...she has screwed up more than once
>>
>>128969592
You know you're living under Sharia law when you suddenly have a tax levied against you for being non-Muslim. #JustKaffurThings
>>
File: marvel.jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px) Image search: [Google]
marvel.jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
>>128969592
>SAROUR WANTS SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA

One of her fans has also destroyed marvel comics. (pic related)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.