[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WILL THE LEFT IMPLODE? >The left absolutely worships niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (103KB, 792x866px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
103KB, 792x866px
WILL THE LEFT IMPLODE?
>The left absolutely worships niggers who they see as infallible perfect creatures here to save us from the evil bigoted white privilege.
>Meanwhile, anyone who has ever observed nigger culture knows that it is loaded with what the left would call homophobia, misogyny, Zero fucks about political correctness, and other shit that "real niggas" aspire to be but the Left (which they are part of) goes into actual seizures about.

So, in the left's pursuit of purging the Western world of all this "bigotry", how long does /pol/ think they have left until they figure out the worst of it is coming from the people they worship?
Will this follow by the niggers turning against SJWs (who are largely angsty white middle class teens) for questioning their culture and view them as part of their "oppressors"?
Will the regressive left finally devour itself or will the niggers embrace LBTQ and Feminism?
>>
>>128960330
the left doesnt care about purging homophobia, mysogyny, transphobia, islamophobia, anti-semitism, drug use, or even the patriarchy.

they care about purging whites and whiteness
>>
>>128960499
Then they will want "Whiteness" back as it was the only thing keeping them safe and secure. Most of their pawns will usually be shitting themselves once their own self-preservation is in jeopardy.
>>
>>128960330

They don't worship niggers for being infallible, they worship WEAKNESS. Why? Because they're self-hating middle class dickheads with internalized white guilt.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-07-22-47-17-1.png (188KB, 1440x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-07-22-47-17-1.png
188KB, 1440x1303px
>>128960499
>>
>>128961223

This contradicts my simplistic alt-right ideology so I choose not to believe the evidence of my own eyes.
>>
>>128961433
This contradicts LIBERAL ideology. Wtf are you even saying??? Explain your autism
>>
>>128960330
Never. They have enough money to white flight away and segregate.
Look at South Afrika - after everything there are still whites there who still go muh poor person of colour.
>>
>>128960330
It's pretty much derivative of SJWs buying into the rhetoric of how "horribly oppressed" backs are in America (they aren't) and trying to loop themselves into the fold based around their own vices (LGBT, trans, PoC, pedo, etc)
Also I'm an American posting while on vacation in Belize so please excuse my perceived lack of insight
>>
>>128961699

A kike talking about nigger culture promoting misogyny is impossible, my alt-right masters have taught me that kikes promote nigger culture and only ever blame us evildumb whites for any and all problems within nigger communities.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>128960330

"Oppression Olympics" will implode it. Islam will Kill it & Social Engineering mixing is a disaster at this point.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>128962258

Thanks for the trip.

Filtered.
>>
>>128962258
nobody cares frank
>>
File: iran gays noose.jpg (28KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
iran gays noose.jpg
28KB, 400x301px
completely forgot about Islam. That is the most anti-liberal cult on the face of the Earth. Makes Nazi look like fuckin SJWs. Meanwhile I have friends who are thinking about converting to Islam to be more "progressive".
I honestly think they will implode before anything, the contradictions can't last long.
Oppression Olympics will end in a blood bath
>>
>>128962258
actually we all care
>>
>>128960330
>he regressive left finally devour itself or will the niggers embra

SJWs aren't hard to understand.. Its all very simply political sadomasochism games… the only way to kill it is simply stop indulging them in their delusion.. politicians and public officials must be made aware they too must stop placating them… because just whining won't kill it off
>>
>>128960330
The so-called "race war" will never really happen like some here are hoping.

It will be culturally sane whites & blacks against the niggers and wiggers.

Obviously the latter side will be disproportionately black but still not a real race war.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.