[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU commission readies sanctions against the Visegrad Four.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: v4pol.png (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v4pol.png
379KB, 1920x1080px
EU commission readies sanctions against the Visegrad Four.

https://archive.is/FiyCp

What's /pol/ opinion on this and what should be done to help eastern Europeans against EU Islamic fascism???
>>
Eastern europe should form their own union as well as the nordic countries leaving france and germany to their own fucking fate
>>
>>128952086
What happen when the commission gains access to a EU army. Would this army be used against fellow EU member states? You never know, everything is possible.
>>
>>128952270
Such outcome could be possible. The EU might deem the eastern countries a threat and allies to russia.

As weird as this might sound, EU would probably form an military alliance with turkey if the eastern countries were to bail the EU
>>
Jesus Christ what a bunch of retards.
Putting sanctions on member of their own union over shitskins migrants.

This is how cucked th EU is.
>>
>>128953098
I think you have it wrong regarding Turkey. From my understanding due to the Russians helping the Turkey during the coup happening. Turkey is very friendly with Russia and relations are deteriorating with the EU.
>>
>>128954315
They'll do anything for political power.
>>
>>128954704
To be fair, part of me is happy for this.
Helps people wake up to how pathetic the EU has become.
>>
>>128954437
This is true, but they also have the largest army in europe and the EU is running out of allies.

Brexit and Trump was the best thing that could have happend because now the EU knows how usless the union really is.
>>
>>128955077
That's until vladskis wouldn't few vodkas too many and would blow up Stockholm to the 9th heaven's?
>>
>>128955526
They can't attack sweden, we are "neutral"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.