[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Ozzy get away with this antisemitic comment on live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 759843275204397598.jpg (30KB, 361x436px) Image search: [Google]
759843275204397598.jpg
30KB, 361x436px
How did Ozzy get away with this antisemitic comment on live television?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfTPr0eG8Og&t=5m14s
>>
>>128946949
Everyone assumed he was coked out of his mind and didn't care. I mean its fucking Ozzy. Would you put any weight to what that junkie says, especially in the eighties?
>>
His wife is Jewish so maybe he gets to use the word around the house
>>
Kind of looks like Greg Lake there 2bh
>>
Because he was making a joke, plus it was the 80s
>>
>>128946949
Because unlike the bigots in /pol/, Ozzy was probably drunk when he said it.
>>
>>128948249
kys schlomo
>>
>>128946949
Cause the Jews needed him to keep making their money.
>>
>>128948516
Um. Fun fact! As of a few days ago, Racism and bigotry is now a rule violation on 4chan!
>You can go back to 8ch with the other sacks of shit now!
>Don't come back!
>>
>>128948580
exatly this
>>
>>128948203
This, and, it was late night, and the FCC has looser rules for late night, that's why Letterman got away with murder early on. But if you watch Carson shows from the same era, you'd hear worse. That comment was probably for Don Arden, Sharon's father, a notorious shyster jew lawyer in the music industry who fucked a lot of big names over.

I remember watching this live, surprised he was doing any press after Randy died. You can tell he was heavily sedated, and he admits he fell off the wagon hard after the accident.

God damn I miss the old Letterman. Used to stay up to watch, from the first time it was on - I used to watch the show it replaced, I used to have awful insomnia. Letterman was amazing the first couple of years, he didn't take himself or his guests very seriously.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.