[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge Bomb. "UFO's", MIB & Black Budget

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 143

File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
1) ["UFO's"]

Most of the "UFO's" that are seen are just advanced military aircraft using reverse engineered tech(Which are significantly outmatched & outnumbered compared to what Aliens have). The ones that aren't are Drones(used for observing) & unmanned Older Model Craft/Ships that the Aliens crash and/or allow to be shot down inorder to see what we would do with the Tech.(They even occasionally put "Aliens" inside them to see what we would do).

"BlueBeam" is an overly complicated/theatrical plan. Also sometimes countries "UFO's" are shot down by other countries & there own.

2) [MIB]

Much like how the SS(Secret Service) also handles counterfeiting, the MIB(Men In Black) doesn't just handle UFO's(Nowadays its less "knock on the door" & more CGI/fake footage).

MIB also handles FEM(Free Energy Machines), but they are just one out of many different groups/agency's/organizations that deal with both FEM's & UFO related stuff around the world.

3) [Black Budget Projects]

If the Deep State is the IC, the MIC is the Military, then Black Budget is the R&D. BBP's consist of Experimental/Reverse Engineered Aircraft/Weapons/Tech, FEM's & Anti-Grav. Also things like Genetic Experiments(Clones,Chimera's,Super Soldiers, etc).

BBP(along with Globalists Loans) are big reasons why certain countries have tons of Debt. BBP's are more of a circlejerk between manufacturers/company's then the F-35 was, to a point of hurting/limiting/stunting project development.

NASA & ISS are just PR compared to the BBP. Crop Circles, Abductions & Mutilations are done by government/corporate experiments and/or psy-op's. Area 51 is just a testing base for Aircraft, the "alien" myth was made to encourage tourism to the state/surrounding places.
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Misc:

1) [London Bridge Attack]

While talking about London Bridges isn't a new thing in these threads(Done it for quite a long time & by doing so has helped stall/delay some bigger plans.(All those "WW2" Bombs" found for instance)), I had intel that a Vehicle attack was going to happen by London Bridge in a Time frame between the 1st & the 5th of June.(Figured it would likely happen on the 3rd or 4th). The attack could have been intercepted(figurative & literal) with that knowledge being spread, something I wanted to do in a thread.

Now a Shill operation/discredit campaign(based on confirmation bias & incorrect information) against the KB threads occurred days before the Attack & also after.

It was unfortunate that I wasn't able to make a thread due to it, however I was able find out that the Shills involved had Prior knowledge of the Attack & some actually post on Islamic Terror Forums and were bragging that they stopped the thread from being made & celebrating the Attack. All of the Shills were/are involved in the Operation are now being investigated by multiple Intel Agencies(Both there own country's & internationally) as we speak due to them helping the Terror Attack happen.

(No matter how many times they will call me a Larper or accuse me of being someone else.... Nothing is going to change the fact that everyone that got killed/injured in the London Attack is because of them as much as it is by the Terror Group/Network that did it.)

2) [Comey]

To Comey's credit he knows how not to upset or mess with the current Administrations he is under. With that being said, expect him to try to be careful to not give either side fuel for the fire. The testimony is being made into an event in hopes of making soundclips & trying to desperately continue the "Russia" narrative.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO]:

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

[Future topics I plan on covering]:

1) Regional "Unions".

2) Differences between Nationalism/Populism, Countrism & Globalism.

3) Order by/from Chaos vs Chaos by/from Order

4) They Live

5) WW3 Scenario's

6) Origin of the Human Race.

7) The 2 forms of Globalism
>>
The next topics are going to make things interesting.
>>
Thanks Frank.
>>
>>128944062

And thank you for the Bump.
>>
>>128943674
stop trying to attach yourself to the good works that anons do regarding Seth Rich/pizzagate, those anons actually produce evidence instead of your disinfo larp.
>>
>>128944165
Fuck off Frank
SAGE SAGE SAGEY-POO
>>
>>128944421
>>128944347
>>128944062

See: >>128943739
>>
>>128944347
Read his previous threads.
>>
>>128944478

I've actually did threads relating to both.

East Coast Network relates to the larger network Pizzagate was starting to figure out before it got side tracked by a Pizza Place.

Seth Rich, recently had a thread done about him that brought some new info forward.
>>
>>128944478
His previous threads don't constitute fucking proof or evidence retard. Unlike multiple Seth Rich threads that have proof this retard simply larps as some high level insider yet doesn't prove any of it. Linking old posts/threads of his ranting doesn't count as proof.
>>128944469
again, quit attaching your cancerous tripfaggot name to things that anons are looking into. They will do just fine finding ACTUAL proof/evidence as opposed to your disinfo larp.
>>
go away big chubby poop face
>>
>>128944469
>receives larp intel of vehicle attack
>shills prevent justice once more
SAGE Y POO
>>
>>128944739
Nothing is disinfo/Larp.

>>128944744

See: >>128943739 & thank you for the Bump!
>>
>An idol or stone will stand on 7 hills
7 nation to destabilize in the ME

I'm to tired to drag up where that was from right now, pol keeps me up 2h past bed time
>>
File: obese5 2.jpg (172KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
obese5 2.jpg
172KB, 720x720px
SHALOM GOYIM
>>
File: 1496444269648.jpg (49KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1496444269648.jpg
49KB, 569x569px
>>128944921
Bump while I catch up on the info
>>
File: 1489886192414.jpg (404KB, 1125x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1489886192414.jpg
404KB, 1125x1634px
>>128943739
London Bridge.
>>
>>128944921
>see my earlier posts where I kinda guessed correctly once as EVIDENCE
What can't you get through your thick fucking skull that that isn't proof or evidence retard. If I made hundreds of threads filled w/ my larping wI would guess right one time too. Last reply you get from me, I feel bad for the retards that fall for this shit.
>>
>>128944739
Shilling this hard only confirms KB is tellin the truth. You should feel bad.
>>
>>128943674
>Most of the "UFO's" that are seen are just advanced military aircraft using reverse engineered tech(Which are significantly outmatched & outnumbered compared to what Aliens have). The ones that aren't are Drones(used for observing) & unmanned Older Model Craft/Ships that the Aliens crash and/or allow to be shot down inorder to see what we would do with the Tech.(They even occasionally put "Aliens" inside them to see what we would do).
I have always postulated that the advancement in the 50's+ came from reverse engineering alien tech. I say this because of how we have seemingly stagnated.
>>
>>128945176
How about you think for yourself you fucking sheep. Produce that evidence then, I'll wait. Find me something that this retard claimed that proof was provided for that happened and I'll admit I am wrong. No links to earlier posts w/ no proof/evidence don't fucking count as evidence and nope not shilling I support many of the investigations that take place on this board but this disinfo bullshit is sad.
Keep digging on beetle/women vagina swaps though!
>>
>>128944972

The "Order by/from Chaos" that could be done in the ME is destabilize it by having it fight & "Unite" it by Nuking Mecca.

Which then would cause "World vs Islam".

>>128945088

Hold on a sec. I was hoping you would show up.(in a good way).

Next KB, I'm going to do another "misc" below the OP talking about Critics such as yourself.

>>128945168

That's part of the bigger plan/operation.
>>
>>128945220

Even the "Advanced Tech" that is 50+ years ahead has stagnated.
>>
>>128945220
Or because the 50s-70s were when the most aerodynamic advancements were made and now there's more advancements in materials, electronics, etc. than in aerodynamics.

>>128945414
You still haven't posted a single picture or detail about me. It's been three weeks.
>>
getting real tired of this tripfag and his crappy posts.
>>
>>128945414
Can you post caps of the shills bragging about knowing about the attack on islamic forums please
>>
>>128943674

1. If pheromones come mainly from armpits, how does deodorant affect production/secretion?

2. Is oil a renewable or finite resource?

3. Are the Bogdanoffs just memes?

4. I’m convinced meme magic is real. Where can we learn more?

5. What does “7 Bill is the new 6 Mill” mean in reference to the population? You mentioned in other comments that there are billions of other people on Earth

6. Why the push for women in coding? My thoughts are they want to dilute the market with shitty coders, forcing everyone to fill in some super specific niche so that no one becomes a good general coder. This is because they have AI already and they do not want anyone else developing it.

7. Watched some body language vids on Soros. It seems he’s borderline retarded but believes his delusions. Are the other bad globalists just like him? Is this why there are some higher up than the globalists?

8. If Soros is that retarded, then it shouldn’t take much for people to rise up against the globalists, correct?
>>
tell me anon, when will UK start fighting back? is the IRA going to start arming the EDL? civil war in UK when? europe?
>>
>>128945530
How much do you guess one of those floaty triangular craft costs them to build now?
>>
>>128943674

What do you know about Dulce base?
>>
File: kangs niggers egypt.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kangs niggers egypt.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
>>128943674

sshiaaaaat!
>>
File: anonymous5isaplanetside2troll.jpg (132KB, 1195x438px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous5isaplanetside2troll.jpg
132KB, 1195x438px
Why won't Larp5 address this picture?
Why would a "fanboy" delete half a decade of social media accounts because a few autists from 4chan asked him if he was anon5?
Why would a "fanboy" act like he doesn't know who "this '5' guy" is at first, then pivot to saying he's actually a huge fan?
Why does this "fanboy" talk exactly like Anon5 and even get criticized for doing the same shit Anon5 does on a Planetside2 forum?
Why did this "fanboy" alter his Planetside2 forum account so you can no longer see when the last login date was?

answer the questions, frank.
>>
Hello Knowledgebro.

The Left that has pushed the association of The Church with pedophilia should be publicly remembered of what hey were doing in the '68:
>http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
>>
>>128945520
Would a disclosure create some incentives to get the ball rolling on advanced tech again?

Is Bill Maher's ex a tranny? I know he is into that kind of thing and was looking at her after reading a bit about anatomical differences:

http://archive.is/f7Q0h
>>
File: larp5.jpg (1MB, 1712x3518px) Image search: [Google]
larp5.jpg
1MB, 1712x3518px
>>128945907
another pic that definitively proves Scr1nrusher = Anon5
>>
Not sure why there's so much harrassment against OP. Unless you're all shills, then you would know better we have the same goals here, and to cause division is a large waste of energy for all of us. So continue the harrassment and I'll assume you're just paid shills.
>>
File: Area 51.jpg (1MB, 1831x2256px) Image search: [Google]
Area 51.jpg
1MB, 1831x2256px
>>128943674
I agree about UFO's being military. Proof on reverse tech?
>>
A5, we appreciate you but cmon

His alien shit is rediculous
>>
>>128943674
>shill5
>>
>>128945530

That's due to not wanting to go after an Innocent person.

Those "Flesh Eating Beetles" are more more serious stuff.

>>128945699

And spoil the surprise for those guys?

>>128945704

1) Like Perfumes, etc. Some increase it, while others decrease it.

2) Depends on area

3) Yes.

4) Illuminati Card game is an example.

5) Consider things like Clones,Super Soldiers, Chimera's etc

6) That & also degrade the quality of that industry.

7) Yes & Yes

8) The people are kept dumb, dependent,distracted & Disciplined

>>128945709

Europe is a total powder keg, I'll do a thread on it.
>>
qwhy are you all shitting on OP. this is why people are getting tired of /pol/.

would you prefer another thread about jews?
>>
FUCK OFF FRANK YOU LARPING FAGGOT

GO TO A GYM A LARP AS A GUY WHO DOESNT HAVE BITCH TITS
>>
>>128945220
Ya no. That's all thanks to the transistor BTFO of the 50 years of shit-tier vacuum tubes.
>>
great use of confirmation bias and doubling down after being doxxed, frank.

>>128945704
larp 5 loves leading questions, he's just going to answer "just like you said"
>>
File: 1496511282371.jpg (147KB, 1865x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496511282371.jpg
147KB, 1865x667px
>>128946092
Or you can pull your head out of the fucking sand and quit falling for a larp. I am STILL waiting on any shred of evidence from any of his threads that I read through.
anons asking for evidence=/= shills
We support seth rich investigation/pizzagate investigations, but in those cases anons were gathering/sharing evidence. Posts of rants from this tripfaggot doesn't constitute evidence. Every time I ask for evidence he links me to old threads as if that is evidence and everyone that follows the larp calls everyone else shills. I'll wait here till someone provides it, though I doubt it will happen.
>>
>ufo thread
>doesnt mention hitler/antarctica/nazis a single time
we all knew you were a full of shit larper but this is just another nail in the coffin. also, do you have any proof of the rampant and super prevalent trannyswapping yet?
>>
Alright FAGGOTS sorry for keeping you waiting.

Simion channelings speak of The Shift or coming spiritual awakening to the fourth dimension as we approach the central plane of our galaxy around December 2012. They discuss our potential spiritual enlightenment as a change in human frequency to a higher dimensional vibration or the ascension to a 4D awareness.

Note that Simion does not consider time to be the 4th dimension, because the experience of time is relative to each particular dimensional octave. Those that consider time the fourth dimension may refer to our next leap as being the 5th dimension.

Some have also referred to the dream state or the collective unconscious as the fourth dimension. Simion discusses that realm as a bridge between the 3rd and 4th dimensions. All of this is a matter of semantics. What is of importance is that a leap in spiritual growth is dawning whether you call it the 4th, 5th or the ascension, is irrelevant.
>>
>>128946092
>larping faggot tries to create a cult of personality
>spams archive links to his shitty threads in other unrelated topics
>when asked for proof he's an insider, he replies vaguely and calls people shills
>gets doxxed by a fucking leaf and toothpaste bro as a fat NEET

>"I just don't get why everyone is attacking him, they must be shills"
kill yourself nigger
>>
Telepathic channeling from Simion October 31, 2005
We are Simion the Evolutionary Collective. We are here to assist in the evolution of your species. We will do so by transmitting our light vibration to your dimension and uplifting each individual's vibration and that of the population as a whole so that they may be ready for the upcoming shift to a higher frequency of creation that is forthcoming. We would like to impart to you all some wisdom that will aid in your readiness for this heightened frequency. Many of you are already becoming more sensitive to the fluctuations in the energy field and are listening to your inner knowing which is telling you to prepare for this new age of reality. Within this message, words have a frequency and what is behind the words is carried to those that read them. Much has already been imparted as to the coming uplifting of the human species and all plays a useful part in the transformation. We are telling of yet another aspect and level of this energy transference and rising consciousness.
>>
>>128945392
Fuck off shill

Noone is obligated to convince you or spoonfeed you proof on an mongol padlemaking board.

Its so obvious youre organized shillcuks by your sheer magnitude of asspain a lowly weekly shitposts induces in you on a fucking shiposting board
>>
File: IMG_8305.png (570KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8305.png
570KB, 720x875px
>>128943674
K, keep me posted frank
>>
File: imblyign.png (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
imblyign.png
17KB, 200x200px
>>128946572
>Igblyingngn there's any proof

Those that are open and unfettered by the dogmas and static systems of your time will be most able to handle and evolve with the higher vibration and will excel in every aspect of their being on many dimensions at the same time. It is our hope that we can relay how special your existence is and how important your role is in this shift of consciousness in the next several years. We are assisting in the raising of the light field that surrounds and makes up your material world, as you presently perceive it, and we are in need of as many light vibration souls as possible to make the shift for your species within this framework. The planet is already making her shift, but will be greatly aided by the help of those who are able to hold a higher level of vibration by raising their awareness to higher dimensional creation.
>>
Each area of your planet has points within this grid of light energy that forms your manifested reality. By raising these energy points with your own light, you are assisting the planet in her evolutionary shift as well. Your 'thought forms' and hence energy forms are crucial to the raising of light vibration to allow for your evolution and the planet Earth's. What kind of evolution do we speak of, you may ask. We are speaking of a rising of your dimensional experience from the 3rd dimension to that of the 4th dimension. Since the 4th dimension exists at a faster frequency of energy transference, you must awaken your soul to it. Your higher dimensional selves and guides will assist you with this heightening.
>>
File: bogdanov was right.png (670KB, 669x906px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanov was right.png
670KB, 669x906px
>>128945704
>3. Are the Bogdanoffs just memes?

You'll wish it was just a meme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov#Later_years_and_death
>>
File: 1469505647378.png (383KB, 800x751px) Image search: [Google]
1469505647378.png
383KB, 800x751px
>>128943674
frank what's your sodium intake like?
>>
Your world will go through many changes on a physical level and you will begin to perceive the planet and her nature much differently then most of you do presently. The physical upheavals will shed light on the plight of the planet's energy field and will cause many to join her in her shift. Those of you that are aligned with her, will easily follow in her path of profound enlightenment. Your consciousness in the next dimension will be more able to change and flow as your thoughts dictate, but the frequency must be of a brighter nature and closer to the core of your source energy which is the same source of all creation.
>>
>>128946304
More research, Daily Mail has a ton of social engineering shit in it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4579010/Thandie-Newton-says-nudity-Westworld-empowering.html
>public nudity/degeneracy is as empowering as having a kid

>>128946304
What do you make of Turkey's posturing with Qatar, are they trying to establish themselves as a regional rival to Saudi? Was Qatar being singled out for things like working with the wrong parties etc? KSA civil war related?
>>
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/06/woman-screaming-allahu-akbar-charged-in-toronto-store-attack-sources

was this a test run? i know there are cells here in canada. are they going to attack soon? tensions are heating up here. ppl are slowly waking.
>>
We would like to emphasize that there is no good and evil in this dynamic. All creation is of the most profound energy that is All That Is. When your frequency is higher and lighter, then it becomes more involved in creating with awareness. When this occurs, consciousness always will seek to create that which is joyful and pleasing to the self and will only create discord with the awareness that the discordance is assisting with an understanding, and hence is aiding in opening new pathways of creative discovery. After all, to us, and all higher beings, all that is created is amazingly beautiful and is opportunity for the expression of the energy of the very life force that creates All that exists. Some have called this by the name of God in an attempt to share this expression from one person to another. In doing so, the essence of what God truly is, and that you are of God has been lost in the narrowing of this greatness into a single word. When you are able to see that God is All that exists, then you will truly come to realize the spectacular majesty that this energy is, and that you are also majestic as an expression of God.
>>
>>128946572
>everyone who questions this larp is a shill
Can you imagine being this much of a sheep that you can't think for yourself and everyone who questions your larp master is some master shill? Do you even read the shit you post autismo?
>noone is obligated to spoonfeed you
So all the times you "kept digging" in the name of your larp king, what have you found, surely you can find it and post it here since you defend him so much. Again I'll wait for ANY evidence from ANY topic in ANY of the threads. Instead you retards screech "shill, SHILLLLLLL" for any questions
>>
File: 1496758957676.jpg (53KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
1496758957676.jpg
53KB, 685x567px
Interesting but there are no such thing as FEMs. I have yet to see any that are actually breaking the first law of thermodynamics and aren't just extremely efficient.
>>
Channeled messages on viewing the universe with a multidimensional consciousness. A perspective on understanding probabilities in a multiverse with parallel universe options.

The light beings are able to see the probable realities that we are likely to create based on what energy we are emitting in any given moment in time. They invite us to develop a multidimensional perspective to assist us in the coming era of enlightenment.
>>
We are Simion the evolutionary collective. When we look upon your history, we see much more than you do. We see the energy dynamics at play from beginning to end occurring simultaneously. We view your world beyond the confines of linear time. We know this is difficult for you to fathom, but it is important that you at least contemplate what that means. You should immediately see that with this perspective, there is nothing concrete. Nothing is set in stone or predetermined. There is not a destiny; instead there is a parameter of possibilities that are ever changing. It has already been suggested that you can change your past and future in the now and this is of critical value to understand.
>>
What your prophets and visionary societies have passed on to your present consciousness is the result of your state of minds now, as much as then, and in your future. It is all a dynamic creative movement of consciousness. It may appear rather complicated to your limited view, where you presently sit, but once you begin to delve into various levels of probability, you will be astounded at the beautiful synchronicity of this flexible creationism. You are so bound by your linear and physical reality that this may be overwhelming to contemplate, but when you are in the flow with the light field it is all seen as poetically simplistic and truly eloquent.
>>
>>128943674
>UFO's
>psy-op's
>BBP's
>agency's
careful with those apostrophes
>>
>>128945886

Experimental weapon blew a part of it up.

>>128945907
>>128946066
>>128946389
>>128946437
>>128946589
>>128946698

>>128945947

They are pushing Pedo's to make Islam more acceptable & allow the Pedo's to come out in the open.

>>128946092

Shills do operations against me all the time.

>>128946196

Designs & movements.

>>128946241

This information is quite important.

>>128946645

Stop with this dude, you are better then this & we were having a good conversation.

If you want me to be less Vague, let the threads actually organically develop.
>>
We invite you to participate in creation at this level of multidimensional awareness. Soon you will be able to see what science is becoming aware of on a mathematical and theoretical basis. You will be moving your consciousness between the electrons and viewing the universe from multidimensional angles instead of simply the three that you see within now. Your awareness will be attuned to the space that can't be seen with the limitations of your five senses. For the present, take our word that there is much more to comprehend in the universe than you currently perceive.
>>
>>128946453
Thank you Lord Xenu
>>
Based on the vibrations emitted by your species throughout its existence in all time frames, your present position is like a culmination. It is a swell in the fabric of space and time. This coming age is a climax created by what is being vibrated in the past, present and future and in multiple probabilities. Mayans, many Native American cultures, prophets in Europe, ancient Chinese mystics, etc. were able to glimpse this climactic period and send messages through time. Some are still being revealed as the energy amplifies and continues to affect those still feeling the vibrations in those respective pasts. Each time and probability folds over another continually, thus are reaching into your present perception.
>>
>>128943674
Thanks for the info anon.

What's your opinion on all this talk of disclosure soon and ending the technology suppression such as bringing free energy to the public and such?
>>
>>128946933
Are you even reading my fucking posts retard, I ALREADY told you that links to your old posts don't fucking constitute evidence. I'll keep waiting.
>>
>>128946975
np bby

>>128946933
Anybody can look at the archive and see that you can't answer anything specific no matter the circumstances.

Having explored the potential causes of what ails you as suggested in a previous transmission titled Why Am I Sick? you are now free to heal yourself with happiness! We have decided that if we are to relay only the most important message for healing, it is that happiness heals everything. And as simple as this sounds it is the answer to what ails you, and it is completely in your control.

Your happiness is not found somewhere outside of you, or once you get to some goal, or have some item. Happiness is found right where you are in this given moment and is the key to the success of any remedy. No matter what is wrong with you, and no matter what the cause of it, you can cure it by allowing yourself happiness to sooth away your pains and sorrows.
>>
There is heaps of information in these words and they offer the cure for it all, and only you can make it happen. You are all ill in some way or another, whether it be physical, emotional or mental, and it can all be cured by your decision to allow yourself to be happy. The happiness cure is already inside every cell of your being and is the inherent state of your soul. All the symptoms of pain and of emotional distress are results of you denying yourself the happiness you have within and of your potential to create it in your life every day. No excuses and no exceptions apply. No matter what happens to you, there is still a place of happiness within, and you have the power to find it.
>>
>>128946437
Hmm. Not falling for a LARP. He provides information, and I weight it with what I know and then I come to a decision about what it means. I suppose you are incapable of deciding for yourself what any of it means so you need someone to spoon-feed it all to you, and to pour the milk for you too! Evidence is for court rooms and books. /pol/ is a good place to start for leads.
>>
>>128946310
>everyone hates OP
>OP has bitch tits

OP confirmed as legit
>>
File: Giger_Satanic_Female.jpg (807KB, 2054x1238px) Image search: [Google]
Giger_Satanic_Female.jpg
807KB, 2054x1238px
>>128943674
>They even occasionally put "Aliens" inside them to see what we would do
Genetic chimaeras and things they had engineered/built?

Also been looking into Giger a bit; he always drew the evil Baphomet/Satan figures as females, or with feminine qualities. They often have a sexualized aura to them as well. Could be a hint towards Satanic Feminism as the original sin and downfall of humanity- female sexual liberation and ease of corruption. He also displays many of the BioMechanical stuff as female/machine combos. Females are the perpetrators of evil, and the victims (along with children) in his artwork.
Why would he be killed though, for this work? Many elite like his works, and the push for normalizing grotesque and violent art; were they worried that he was warning people somehow?
>>
No matter how abused you were as a child, no matter what faults your personality contains, and no matter how little money you have, you are still capable of being happy. You know it is true no matter how you are presently denying it. If someone tells you a funny joke, you can laugh, even if you are really sad. And, if you think about it, you can find something to make you smile no matter what happened to make you mad today. Sometimes it is as simple as looking at your pet jump in the air, and maybe it lasts only a few seconds. The point is you have happiness there and you can generate it by deciding to feel happy.
>>
>>128943674
Does the deep state want to outlaw combustion engines in favor of electric motors in cars?
>>
>>128946309

1) They are doing a massive Shill operation against me..

>>128946731

1) Interesting.

2) They are making regional moves & the ME is having its stage set.

>>128946736

Likely & it's possible.

>>128946804

They'be existed since Tesla.
>>128946443

Not a Larper & the NAZI's had a BBP themselves.

Study editing.
>>
File: obese5.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
obese5.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
>>128947132
>2017
>Not wanting to fondle frank's massive gynotits

Most of you have deceived yourself into thinking that things coming from outside of you make you feel happy. Often you have also decided that most of the time things are there to make you the opposite of happy. We would like to remind you that it is your choice to feel how you want, as a being with free-will. Now you must simply convince yourself of this daily until you have gained back the control you somehow think you don't have.

Let’s pretend that you can do this. You can make yourself feel a little more happiness everyday about something, no matter what is seemingly falling apart or is lacking in your life. What does this have to do with healing? My beloved friends of Earth reality, when your mental, and emotional self is exuding happiness, your cells follow along. You have all, no doubt, heard of people curing cancer by watching lots of comedy films. While you may not want to spend your whole life doing this, it demonstrates that you can generate a state of being that cures through happiness.
>>
File: nintchdbpict0002752124751.jpg (96KB, 876x878px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0002752124751.jpg
96KB, 876x878px
>>128943674

1. Was Max Spiers a legit Super Soldier?

2. What's up with Michael Aquino / How compromised is the upper ranks of military by Satanists?

3. Any info on the Astral Plane? real or not.
>>
>>128947231

Some will say that doing that is tricking yourself into something that is not really real. And we say, you create what is real. So do you want to create sad and sick or happy and healthy? You can also say it is all about love, and it is, but love is also happiness and can flow from the creation of happy thoughts. They are in essence one and the same, as is appreciation and acceptance or peace. These are all sensations that you can decide to have, that permeate your being and cure your ails.

What about doctors and healers, some will ask? They are wonderful, but they are only facilitators to your self-healing. Physical remedies can heal a wound, but as said before, if you do not look at the root cause and then shift your state of emotional being out of the feeling of sickness, into acceptance, and ultimately happiness about it all, then you will keep becoming sick or getting into more accidents. Once you realize that you are getting acne because of low self-esteem, for example, you can now shift that despair about yourself into happiness and joy. How do you do that when you are not happy?
>>
>>128947112
Information? Sure if you call this nonsensical ranting information. You idiots sure have some damage control to defend why you continually follow a larping tripfaggot.
>hur dur can't be spoonfed
Implying you retards even had a jumpoff point. Keep digging into beetle/woman vagina swaps though!
>>
Well, sometimes you must go with the old stand bye, "Fake it until you Make it!" You must understand that your whole reality is about faking it to create it anyway. Nothing is as real as you all like to pretend. You are in charge of the impression you make on yourself and how you navigate in the matrix that the collective mind makes up as you all go along. So, Yes, Fake it until you Make it what you want it to be, which is happy and at peace within your game. As you do this it all falls into place and you won’t remember why you were sad or sick anymore over time.

We are not saying do only things that make you happy at the cost of responsibility or other healthy actions and at the expense of other beings. We are not saying to be self-centered and not to contribute to making the world a better place. We are saying, that you can decide to be happy while doing so and happy within your responsibilities and as you can be happy as you care and give respect for others and yourself.
>>
You know things like the dishes have to be washed. You can be miserable about it and blame the world that you are stuck with the task and make yourself sick of being sick and tired of such tasks. Or you can shift into happy dish washing time by singing a tune and smiling at the soap suds. One manner will make your cells cringe, while the other will make them sing along with glee. Same task, different result. One makes you happy and the other makes you sulk. Yet, so often you all say, but, I hate doing the dishes and I just can’t get happy about it. We say, start giving it a try. That is if you really want to be healthy and happy as a general rule, instead of depressed and ill. Again, if you are being served by the latter, take a look at that first, and hopefully you will decide that being happy is a better service to you and the universe.
>>
Sorry, but it is the only way. No big house, car, lover or drug is going to cause you to be happy forever. As soon as the new car smell fades, and the house needs fixing, the lover gets boring, and the drug wears off, you are back to you again. If you can learn to generate your own happy vibe no matter what is happening, you will find your life is just plain happy and you are just plain healthy! And what is so wrong with that.
>>
File: 1496502138012.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496502138012.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>128943674
We missed you, Frank!
>>
>>128947231
Get your shit together m8
>>
So dance while doing the dishes, or write a poem while taking out the garbage and smile at being alone or having to walk to work because you have no car. It sure won’t make it any better to sulk and you may find you love it, whatever it is. Suddenly more of your life is about appreciation, house or no house, lover or no lover, dishes or no dishes, drugs or no drugs. And seemingly miraculously you will find you are healing and more happiness seems to find you. but really you are finding it? You may even find you can laugh at yourself and that your funny face makes you smile instead of crack and that more of the real you shines out of what you once saw as so dismal. Only you saw it that way in the first place, and it was you that changed into a happy healthy being, not something that happened to you.
>>
File: 1436308521542.jpg (128KB, 889x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1436308521542.jpg
128KB, 889x1024px
>>128946589
KEK
>>
File: Bump_sign.jpg (219KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Bump_sign.jpg
219KB, 560x420px
>>128946933
Bumpity Bump
>>
>>128946785
>strawmanning

Old and cheap

90% of this board are bait , youfishing, cuckposting, trolling , flamewars and hating on other countries.

Why does a larp/legit guy (whatever your stance) illicit such a onslaught of buttpained ratswarm storming every single time?

Thats right. Because youre organized , laid and instructed shilllets or worse willing shabbos goyim who do it for free, in which case you should be tortured and gassed as long as humanly possible , drawing out the slow agonizing death
>>
>>128946933
Answer the questions directly Frank
>>128945907
>>128946066
you were warned to stop tripfagging and attention whoring. you deleting all your social media accounts seemed like a compromise but now you are back. your autism hasn't even peaked yet.
>>
File: 1494454458229.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494454458229.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>128947209
Ok, do you have proof? Sources? Because all of the ones I've looked into are just highly efficient rather than free energy :/
>>
>>128946933
Seeing the activity in this thread is almost convincing enough to lead me to believe you're onto something. Of course. I do weigh in all the information I get (no matter the authority) and decide for myself.
>>
>>128947389
My shit is together, it's composed, it's on point, it's serene, it's collected, it's everything but spinal fluid beetle zap short circuits, m'dude.

At the same time, your emotions are a guidance system to let you know when change is needed or something is amiss. We are not saying to be in denial of your array of emotions and not to honor your ebbs as a means of cleansing and understanding your soul desires. That is important. However, once you know it, change it. Once you see the meaning of an ailment or emotional pitfall, step up and find your happiness. These are powerful words we speak and they are words that you have the power to perform. Stop pretending it is otherwise, and get to it already silly people of Earth. This is your life to be happy in and no one can take that away from you.
>>
>>128947209
So the stage is being set for the Saudi collapsing?

Also found some info on Israel having nukes in their embassies. Funny how they don't have many embassies across the Middle East

http://archive.is/hcF8D

http://archive.is/WHbr1
>>
>>128947231
remember all the nawledge nukes frank did about becoming an 'alpha male'? WEW
>>
>>128945704
>2. Is oil a renewable or finite resource?
Oil is renewable.
>>
Is that fag Steven Greer a croc of shit disinfonigger?
>>
>>128947509
FUCKING GOYIM HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING I MUST SHILL HARDER

In your happiness is your love and connection to the universal consciousness that sees all, which some call dharma or enlightenment or ascension. Because once you see that you are the creator of your love and happiness, you see the Creator of all and it is You and All that Exists joined as One. When you create your happiness, you do so for the Creator in you and it spreads! Happiness can be contagious so watch out! But this is something worth spreading.

Start your healing today! Place one brick of happiness upon another until you have a house built of happy moments. Then you need nothing else to make you happy, but somehow everything you desire will be there! So while you ponder the cause of your illness or distress, remember to reach for happiness within and even while you enjoy the facilitation of external healing methods, know that they will only work for the long term if you add a dose of happiness from your own doctor bag.
>>
>>128946988

That depends on the BBP's.

Even factoring in Globalist/Corporate suppression they would be out in some form but controlled.

>>128947026

Research,Think & Observe.

Adjust your perspectives.

>>128947057

I could if you don't spam the thread like you are.

How can I "answer more specifically" if the thread doesn't stay around?

>>128947196

It depends on group. Getting off of "Fossil Fuels" would require a massive shift in systems.
>>
>>128943674
Hey J you playing soccer tomorrow?
>>
>>128947251
no. completely. reed muh threads
>>
>>128947553
He clearly works out at the buffet. He's the image of peak performance.

We are Arcturians of 6th dimensional consciousness. We relay to you the meaning and awareness that these graphic symbols can provoke in the viewers being. Each is coded with a particular pattern that aligns with a specific frequency that is encoded in the potential of each human being.

By viewing these images, and reciting the intention meditation, one may activate these frequencies within oneself. These images can be used as tools to awaken the whole self to a higher level of consciousness or inspire ascension to a more aware state of being. All aspects of the image; color, shapes, sizes of shapes and the positioning and number of each shape in the whole image has meaning to the matrix of Earth, and the human being within its sphere.
>>
>>128947592
Ignore him he cleary works for FIDF
TELL ME ABOOT THE SPINE BEETLES FRANK
>>
>>128943739
>some actually post on Islamic Terror Forums and were bragging
Any chance you'll name the forums?
Good thing Khan just fucked himself by saying that 400 Jihadis are in London, people are not happy about that.
>>
File: 1476925352801.jpg (89KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476925352801.jpg
89KB, 480x480px
Welcome back Frank5 ;)

Digging the new photo, GoogleSearch directed me to the Vatican Secret Archives. Coincidence?

Glad you finally got around to the new KB! Been looking forward to this one.

Question for you, last time we talked we agred ZeroHedge is mostly good for info, was wondering if there were any other sites you would point me to that are fruitful in knowledge.

What do you think of Chris Wray being nominated for FBI Director?
>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/trump-nominates-christopher-wray-fbi-director

Now for questions relevant to this thread:

Is Operation BlueBeam still being planned to happen?

I have a feeling if Clinton was elected, it was going to happen later towards the end of the Summer, but Trump getting elected threw a wrench in that plan.

Lastly, do you think it will be possible this Advanced Technology you speak of will be disclosed during Trump's presidency? Officially or leaked?
>>
>>128943739

Thank you for your threads Anon5. I remembered your warning when that happened.
>>
>>128947132
SIPPING WITH THE BOOOYYYZ
>>
>>128947505
>>128947604
So you have nothing but calling everyone shills. Thanks for the insight retards, enjoy your game of king larper and his merry band of retards! I would feel sad for the faggots like germananon if they weren't such retarded cunts who couldn't think for themselves.
>>
>>128943674

1. You said the Jews aren't as much of a problem as /pol/ thinks. Why do they seem to be behind everything that makes the West worse?

2. Life after death?

3. How does someone get to your level?
>>
File: 1468971025320.jpg (240KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468971025320.jpg
240KB, 1000x1000px
>>128946933
frank is it abit stressful knowing the NWO/ShareBlue/ISIS shills know who you are?
>>
File: anon5threadsarchives1.png (320KB, 1140x2532px) Image search: [Google]
anon5threadsarchives1.png
320KB, 1140x2532px
New image nice, finally catch a thread still alive

1)If humans migrated here from other planets, why did no one pick america?

2)"curropt"?

3)Are imageboards kinda a way to advance human communications? communicating with words and images rather then just one or the other.

4)the left shot it self in the foot over that election in montana, the mental image of a repub physicaly body slamming/fighting back against the left/MSM is a powerful metaphore of what a lot of citizens want to do, it didn't have the guilt effect they wanted but more of emboldended them that they all have had enough of the left/MSM and don't want to take it any more.

5)How much genetic manipulation did we do to our selves before coming to earth?

6)"Santa's Lists"?

7)Does earth kinda have a "flat top/bottom"? is that why they don't allow flights over the poles as they are much larger then orignally thought?

8kinda)Genes are key though decendants, every myth about immortality has been a thinly veild story about a guy proving him selve heroicly thn socialy to a woman. on that same tokken stories about cloning have more to do with the distrust of your children can take care of themselves with out "you" around.

9)FLD and PTSD seem to both steam from damage in the frontal lobes, not to mention one of the things about PTSD is that it gets easier to "trigger" the more it happens, so are the people with FLD degerating their brains each time they get "triggered" similar to what constant PTSD triggers cause? or is it literaly the same thing as PTSD, but caused chemicaily rather then by a specfic event(but via media things to get "triggered" over are implanted later or prior to the damage)?

12)Steven Speilberg isn't really a director, he's a social engieer of the highest calibur trying to mold us into the goodest of goyim?
>>
>>128947604
>Spam
Is this not a knowledge bomb thread?
Am I not bombing it with KNOWLEDGE?
Fucking disinfo shariablue JIDF shills I swear.

MANIFESTATION
The force of creation within the three dimensional realm is awakened from this image. It activates the ability to make desires manifest in your world. It heightens creative ability and the motivation to make concepts take concrete form.

INTENTION MEDITATION
The desires of my soul are made manifest in my reality.
>>
>>128943674

Suck it shill

We all inseminated annunaki monkeys

Wahh wuhhhh KAaaaaaaaaangzzzzz
>>
FRANK
>>
>>128947410
I think you're retarded and your threads are shit, but this was qt, ty senpai :3 also saged
>>
>>128943674
You're back! I live for these threads, thanks for posting.

I was actually hoping you'd post soon after the first attack to comment on a few concerning issues:

1. Sadiq Khan should be rightfully assumed to be working as a right-hand man of ISIS at this point?

2. How much longer can the narrative of Islam being a "religion of peace" last in Europe before the populace will finally break?

3. Knowing that the populace will finally reach a breaking point (that is, to assume it will), will the UK and other European government continue to push the crackdown of Internet censorship? Theresa May JUMPED on this opportunity, didn't make any effort to hide her opportunism.

4. How widespread will this trend of arresting and fining people online become?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions; wishing you health and safety moving forward.
>>
File: 1496412182006.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496412182006.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>This whole thread
Never change /pol/
>>
>>128947736
SIPPIN ON A HOT DAY RELAXIN IN THE BREEZE

REPATTERNING
Viewing this formation allows one to access old patterns and change them into something new. Use this tool when you are ready to give up negative behaviors or to transform them into a positive quality. This image allows you to alter your subconscious habits and reactions. It allows you to repattern your thinking and automatic actions. Use this when you are ready to make a lasting change. It is best used on a specific pattern that you wish to transform.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am no longer controlled by this subconscious urge. I am repatterning this old behavior into a more beneficial direction.
>>
>>128943674
LARP
>>
>>128947517
Whats the number to your dealer?
>>
File: 790972_f520.jpg (26KB, 520x616px) Image search: [Google]
790972_f520.jpg
26KB, 520x616px
>>128943674
You lost it dude. Honestly there's no way for you to recover after this. The only way would be for you to prove that you're not Frank, but we all know that you are by now.

Your larping has made an irreperable damage on the truth community and if anyone listens to you from now on they will be considered a damn fool. Even if your information might be (but it probably won't be) true.

>The world could always use more heroes.
>>
>>128947812
F R A N K
>>
>>128947251

1) Don't know.

2) No idea & some groups exist.

3) In certain times of life.

>>128947378
>>128947507

Look, if this was a game of "Hot/Cold" interms of figuring out who I am. You went to Jupiter and/or Pluto.

>>128947535

1) Very possible right now

2) Told you to look into it

>>128947565

Black Budgets are real.
>>
File: 1494691812814.jpg (64KB, 436x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494691812814.jpg
64KB, 436x340px
>>>FRRAAAAAAANKKKK WEE TOLD YOUUUU TO LEAVVEE
>WHHHAT THW FUXKKK FRAAAANKKKK
>WHYYYY YOUU COME BACKK
>YOUUU FILTHYY GOYIMMM
>WHHYYY???????????
>WHATT ELSE DO YOU NEED???
>PLEASE WEEA RE BWGGING YOUUU STOPP NOOWWWW
> NOOO MORE INFORMATIONN TO TJE GOYIMMM
>STOOOPPP GIVINGG ONFORMATION TO THE. GOYIMMM YOUUU IDIOOTTT!!!
>A COMPLETE FUXKING WEEE IN THIS FUCKING PSYOP
> WHYYYY DONY YOUU GIVEE UPPPP
>HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGJJJJJHHHHHHH
>>
>>128947916
1-900-TAC-TALK

SOUL PURPOSE
Each person comes to incarnation with a purpose they wish to fulfill. This formation activates the inner knowing of that purpose and allows one to see the signs that will lead them to their highest intended destiny in each day.

INTENTION MEDITATION
My soul purpose is being revealed to me every day and I am acting upon this mission.

Integration Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

INTEGRATION
In your world of polarity, one can find true integration of the forces of opposites. This image allows the soul to reveal the light within its own darkness and to see the light in the darkness of the world. When these seemingly opposite forces are united, the soul is truly integrated and polarity seizes to exist.
>>
File: 1470861985823.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470861985823.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>128947782
>Am I not bombing it with KNOWLEDGE?
based actual INSIDER with "Top-Down" Perspective
>>
>>128947970
AYY BENITO YOU'RE STILL HERE

INTENTION MEDITATION
I accept my darkness as the revelation of my light and feel my soul integrate into completion.

Inner Knowing Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

INNER KNOWING
Gazing into the central swirl of this pattern allows you to go inward and access the inner knowing of your soul. It opens the door to intuition and your sensibility to your own truth. All answers can be found in this place of inner knowing. The grip of exterior influences dissolves and the truth is seen.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I recognize truth by connecting to by inner knowing.
>>
File: albert pike.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
albert pike.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
this legit?
>>
>>128947955
F R A N KKKK
>>128947970

Every time with this autist
>>
File: 1471975458167.png (53KB, 694x815px) Image search: [Google]
1471975458167.png
53KB, 694x815px
>>128947970
>this fucking spaghettinigger is still here
>>
>>128948036
I'm more of an isometric perspective guy myself.

INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL
Encoded in this diagram is the power of interdimensional travel. When one reaches beyond the perceived restrictions of time and space, worlds beyond worlds can be seen and experienced. The extent to which this design can be decoded depends on the level of consciousness the viewer has obtained. It will activate the level of interdimensional travel that each is ready to perceive.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I open my consciousness to see beyond the perception of time and space to peer into other dimensions.
>>
>>128947767
>seem to be
There's your answer. They're a smokescreen to divert attention and effort, and kind of a "the Jews did it" joke among globalists themselves.
>>
File: israelot.jpg (15KB, 340x170px) Image search: [Google]
israelot.jpg
15KB, 340x170px
>>128947277
Well, you just showed what you are. Here's a shekel with Greater Israel for you.
>>
>>128946453
>>128946545
>>128946645
>>128946681
>>128946707
>>128946764
>>128946829
>>128946861
>>128946912
>>128946950
>>128946979
>>128947057
>>128947105
>>128947143
>>128947231

no one is interested, amused, or even offended by your posts. Start your own thread. your attempt to hijack this only reinforces the fact that people somewhere don't want A5's info out.
>>
What a crop circles? What is the appendix for in our body? Are "x-men" real? What was that Ariel Castro kidnapping those girls all about? What does the government do with people with 200 IQs?
>>
>>128948007
I'm actually more stunned at the rapidity of the words you spew way more then the content that you're actually saying. The mere fact that you can type up a wall of text like that with a bit of competence and some conciseness is very impressionable. I'm trying my best to see how much bullshit I can type in a short amount of time as well. Maybe your onto something with this caution optimism and zen shit.
>>
>>128948088
F R O NK
>>
File: doompiano.jpg (50KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
doompiano.jpg
50KB, 639x640px
ALIGNMENT
The human species has the capacity to align with Mother Earth as she awakens to her next octave. This image brings the whole nature of ones being into alignment with the frequency of Gaia as she moves through her cycles around the sun and solar system and galaxy and elevates into a lighter form.
>>128948210
(me)

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am in complete alignment with the vibrations of Mother Earth as she moves into her new being.
>>
>>128947748
Thanks for your insights, shillcuck , now gtfo.

Why cant you let people larp in peace as virtuallg everyons on this board?
Oh das right
PedoBrockBux
>>
>>128947957
1) I find it interesting that the battle lines are being drawn up with Iran and Turkey against KSA given that the one region most likely to break away from SA is in the East where the Shia live. Also the prince in charge of that area also handles the mujahideen, which means he'd be closer to Turkey since they mutually support the same jihadist groups in Syria.

Lot of information needing to get out, wish I had more hours in a day.

2) Is the goal of the strategy to make sure the international states will step in to help Israel?
>>
>>128948248
FRENK
>>
>>128948210
Shareblue hates that Anonymous6's information is getting out. Go watch some Anal Tranny's Switching videos. The frog likes this post.
>>
>>128948247
pic related me irl

UNITY
The energy of this form gives the impetus to bring unity to a group of individuals to fulfill a higher purpose. The individual is honored within the unification of souls carrying out a larger task. In unity there is power.
INTENTION MEDITATION
In Unity we are whole and give higher purpose to our creations.

Forgiveness Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

FORGIVENESS
With this tool you can finally let go of resentments and unresolved guilt. This pattern allows one to release bonds of the past that cause regrets and pains in the present. It reaches to a place that opens old wounds and releases them, so that true forgiveness can be realized and the soul can be free.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I forgive myself and all others at the deepest level of my being.
>>
>>128947898
>>128947952
>>128947812
>>128947807
>>128947778
>>128947748

>>128947713

And spoil the surprise for them?

>>128947716
1) Remains to be seen

2) Explained in OP

3) It depends on what is done.

>>128947780

1) Long term planning.

3) Sometimes.

5) Depends on Race

6) Hit lists.

7) Perspective matters

9) It's brain damage.

10) In a way.

>>128947782

Settle down with this, If you want me to be less vague.

>>128947857

1) One of many.

2) Depends on the Women.

3) It's possible.

4) Governments dictate that.
>>
File: 4c (2).gif (19KB, 528x359px) Image search: [Google]
4c (2).gif
19KB, 528x359px
>>128943674

Time cube is no more.
That's worth looking into!
>>
>>128948341
FRANKIEEEE
>>
Hey Anon5.
Just finished reading your previous KBs. Thank you and great job.

Question. I'm having difficulty finding like minded individuals who appreciate open discourse. Any advice on finding groups or discovering people?

I want to help people. Many people I know closely do not care about the future or helping people work together. They would rather just be pacified by other things until some catastrophe blind sides them and ruins their life.
>>
File: 88 fingers.jpg (42KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
88 fingers.jpg
42KB, 370x370px
>>128948400
OY GEVALT I FORGOT MY PIC SOROS IS GONNA FLIP

TRANSFORMATION
This combination of geometrical shapes activates the ability to transform one thing into another. It reminds you at a deep level of your powers of transformation. It accesses your ability as a creator to change your reality. This is a gift each person has. You can transform any thought or feeling into something different, and any circumstance can be altered into another, with the power of consciousness. How will you use this power? What will you choose to transform?

INTENTION MEDITATION
I have the power to transform my reality. I will use this power to transform ___________ into ____________ in my life.

Interconnectivity Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

INTERCONNECTIVITY
Everything on your planet is connected in a web of light filaments. This graphic shows you that this matrix of light is real and an illusion at the same time. You can tap into this matrix and read the lines of light, because all is interconnected. One line of light leads to all lines of light. Everything is a point of light in a holographic interconnected creation. Contemplate what this means as you gaze at this image.
>>
>>128947780
>3)Are imageboards kinda a way to advance human communications? communicating with words and images rather then just one or the other.

I've often wondered this myself.

The evolution of memes to the point where simple image macros can convey highly complex ideas/responses through the sheer symbolism implied by the selection of a macro often reminds me of those aliens from TNG that spoke only in illustrative metaphors.

>JUST! HIS RELEVANCY, GONE

>BLACKED! HIS HONOR, TAINTED!

>CHECKED! HIS DIGITS, ALIGNED!

Sometimes I think we're really pushing forward into the next evolution of language.
>>
>>128948267
Hold up, you're just copying pasting. You're no magic typing genie of pol

FRAUD
>>
Good to see you post once again.

1.Just curious, how easy is it to make these free energy machines ? As in from basic items the average joe can buy?
2. Have you personally seen these devices?
3. Any idea on how long these aliens have been observing us ?
>>
When and what is the final happening?

Am I safe from it?

Will the elites allow Islam to win this supposed war?

What do the elites know about God?
>>
>>128948449
FRARK
>>
>>128947780
>one of the things about PTSD is that it gets easier to "trigger" the more it happens
This makes sense, as it more deeply ingrains the fear. The FL is also involved with the Amygdala, which helps you fear things. Leftists have a problem with their amygdala in that they aren't afraid of some of the things they should be, which (as r-selection prey animals) causes them to invite in their predators. This is why it's dangerous for PC culture to tell them not to fear Islam.
https://www.truthjustice.net/politics/rk-selection-the-forbidden-theory/
>>
>>128948418
Check my previous threads for timecube (seriously)
As you can see, I'm legit.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am a point of light in the endless web of light.

Divine Awakening Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

DIVINE AWAKENING
You are each a divine being that has forgotten who you are. This image awakens your soul to its true divinity and connection to a spiritual realm that transcends the physical world. The juxtaposition of forms speaks to the spiritual side of your awareness and brings that feeling of the divine into your present state of awareness. It consists of the patterns of the spiritual as manifest in your present existence.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am a divine being participating in a divine plan.

Telepathy Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

TELEPATHY
All humans have the capacity for telepathic communication. This image holds data that can only be read as you allow your telepathic abilities to become real. You can send vast amounts of information within simple geometric 3D shapes using the power of your imagination. Allow your imagination to activate your telepathy.
>>
>>128947952
>made an irreperable damage on the truth community

>concernshilling this much overboard

Kek
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (133KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
133KB, 720x960px
FRANK
>>
Posting in a LarpDog5 thread
>>
File: 1475497246483.png (376KB, 552x485px) Image search: [Google]
1475497246483.png
376KB, 552x485px
>>128948411
Hey Frank it's time to align your chakras with Bush's Baked Beans. Become a Knowledge ICBM.
>>
>>128948070

No.

>>128948224

1) Energy weapon tests mounted on Drones.

2) Part of the digestive system.

3) Super Soldiers

4) Don't know

5) Special Programs.
>>
>>128948520
F L O RP
>>
File: 1467120917338.png (165KB, 336x402px) Image search: [Google]
1467120917338.png
165KB, 336x402px
>>128948463
lol @ frank asking questions to himself again
>>
>>128948534
Hey you get out of MY THREAD or I send the spine beetles after you.

INTENTION MEDITATION
It is natural for me to be telepathic and I can send blocks of information in a single 3D shape with my mind.

Focus Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

FOCUS
Focus your attention at the center of this graphic and you will find that you cannot help but maintain mental focus. This can be used to focus your intentions and help you to keep on task to accomplish your goals. Just a few seconds of attention with intention on this image and you will find focus.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I will maintain my focus on ____________ for (period of time).

Stamina Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

STAMINA
This pattern gives you the strength to stick with your long term goals and keep your promises to yourself and others. It speaks to your cellular level and creates fortitude in your being. The bull’s eye at the center is your target and the surrounding forms build your character to inspire you to follow through with steadfast determination. You do have the stamina to accomplish your soul purpose and this will help you access that strength within.
>>
What is some reverse engineered technology that we would know of? What do you mean "aliens" that we recover?
>>
Is Toxoplasma gondii a GMO?
Can it can homosexuality to develope in exposed children?
Its found in (((cats))) and supposedly inhabits a third of the population
>>
>>128948617
F
r
R
A
N
K
>>
File: 1497775881.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497775881.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>128947955
answer the questions frank
>>128945907
>>128946066
Frank still will not address these pictures or questions, there are now a lot of obvious proxies I'm about to point out.
>>128946309
>>128946736
>>128947196
>>128947251
>>128947509
>>128947716
>>128947724
>>128947857
SPAGHETTI NIGGER/FRANKINI
>>128947970
SPAGHETTI NIGGER/FRANKINI

NOTE: scr1nrusher was also caught using proxies on plebbit and PS2 forums agreeing with himself or posting staged questions
>>
>>128948660
Remember all those electronics you had that broke because the capacitors exploded? Reverse engineered. Follow the china and read past threads for more info

INTENTION MEDITATION
I have the stamina to accomplish my mission.

DNA Activation Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

DNA ACTIVATION
In your physical three dimensional nature you only perceive two strands of DNA that make the blueprint for your form. However, there are unseen strands of DNA totaling twelve that are awakening in your being. These strands are an energetic blue print for the new luminous human being. As you elevate into a lighter vibratory rate, your strands become activated. This diagram speaks to the energetic DNA and codes them for activity.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am ready for my full 12 strand DNA activation and I accept my soul as the governor of my new luminous self.
>>
>>128948411
>qatar has nukes
https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/872607383960289280

Now I am seeing where/how the false flag might emerge. Steal it from one of these smaller states and drop it on Mecca to kick start things.

Multiple different actors could do that for various reasons as well
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (192KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
192KB, 1000x667px
>>128948617
F N A R K
>>
>>128943739
>>128943778
>>128943964
>>128944165
>>128944421
mods can you ban frankie posting
>>
how in the fuck is this shit still going?
>>
>>128948760
F L OR PO
>>
File: 1496426447273.jpg (33KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496426447273.jpg
33KB, 690x527px
>>128943674
WWWWWHHHHEEEEHHHH
TTHHEEES EEEES A STRAWMAYN OF YOUHUGU
NOT FRANK NOT FRANK NOT FRANK PWEEEEESE BEWEEEEVE MMMEEEE

t. frank
>>
Already knew that about "UFOs".

"MIB" works with witness protection agency to make people disappear?

Deep state obviously has ties to DARPA then,or is it just DARPA's intel side?

where are the terrorist fourms? deep web probably

Oh and also recently read that (in humans at least) adults and children digest medication differently, This has to do with the "soft kill" methods and how they can get them by food inspectors?

>>128947780
13)does the internal enviroment in our bodies(Ie. the useful bacteria that live in our bodies) affect us more mentally then we are lead on to belive? are we able to hear the "opnions" of this "enviroment" via our "gut feeling"? and wouldn't this also be part of our culture(lol) as it's another thing we can share but don't realize it?

>>128948466
We don't have the limits we used too in communications, memes are this becoming more and more showing.
>>
File: spurdo ainsley.jpg (68KB, 594x411px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo ainsley.jpg
68KB, 594x411px
>>128948798
AUTISM

STAR GATE
Care to dial up another galaxy or planetary system? This diagram acts as a dial to allow contact through outer space. For those that are ready to be ambassadors to the stars and open communications to other worldly beings, this dial can help you make contact. Each of the written symbols is a calling card that tells others your area code. This is a gateway. It is up to you to decide what number to dial and how much you want to know from out there. Allow your intentions to guide you.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am an ambassador of light in the universe and am open to make contact to other star beings of light.
>>
>>128948836
BENIS
>>
>>128948485
Dig into Frank's previous meals
>>
>>128948846
FRANKAPHONE
>>
>>128948551
>>128948552
>>128948550

>>128948463

1) It would be easier to find those people if the Shills were not doing an assault right now.

>>128948479

1) Depends on the design of them.

2) Yes, they have underground warehouses filled with them.

3) Long time.

>>128948485

1) Different scenario's.

2) Depends on location.

3) Not all of them are on the same side.

4) Depends on which.

>>128948525

Enough, For the sake of actually having a conversation like we were doing at the beginning of the thread.

You were fine til the other shills showed up & then it was "Business as usual".
>>
File: fug.png (425KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
425KB, 1500x2000px
TRANQUILITY
The subtlety of peace is overlaid onto the cracks of life giving one an ease of appreciation for the state of mind that is tranquility even among the chaos. This image reminds one that the state of tranquility is a choice one makes to be at peace within the moment as imperfect as the surroundings, and your ego, may be. Give yourself permission to be at peace and feel tranquility despite what is happening in your life. This is where you will find real peace of mind.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am at peace in this moment and allow myself to feel tranquility.

Abundance Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

ABUNDANCE
Abundance is the natural state of the universe. Be careful what you think of as you ponder this image. It has the coding to create more of whatever it is you are thinking of. This is an amplifier of the state of abundance in whatever you are attracting.

>>128948914
BAGINA :DLDLD:D:D:DDDD
>>
>>128948914
FRANK + BENIS
FRANKENPENIS
>>
File: asperger king.jpg (22KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
asperger king.jpg
22KB, 396x396px
>>128948991
>Enough
NO U

INTENTION MEDITATION
I am attracting an abundance of what I need to fulfill my soul purpose.

Teleportation Arcturian Geometry by John Paul Polk

TELEPORTATION
The art of being in more than one place at the same time, or of moving from one place to another in an instant, is an ancient practice and one of your future. No, you will not teleport if you view this graphic. However, within this image is the secret to tapping into this ability. There are many levels to teleportation and some do not require you to physically go anyway in order to instantly be somewhere else. As you advance into a higher state of consciousness this idea becomes clearer and so does the meaning of this image.

INTENTION MEDITATION
My consciousness is a mode of travel that transcends the limits of matter and time.
>>
File: 1473333822602.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473333822602.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
>>128948991
frank you have no knowledge, no insight, and evidently no friends or career. here at shareblue we just want what's best for you :)))
>>
>>128949066
BENISSA :DDDD
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (524KB, 952x1796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
524KB, 952x1796px
Past autistic breakdowns to dig into

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128142568/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128155578/
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128164171/
>>
File: frank.jpg (441KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
441KB, 664x1000px
>>128949156
HEY LOOK ITS TOP DOWN

TELEKINESIS
You use the phrase Mind Over Matter, and this is as a Matter of fact, a true statement. Mind is over Matter. However, the predominant view on your planet is that Matter is over Mind. This powerful graphic image disrupts this faulty belief and causes your soul to reverse this matter. Your conscious mind may find this image slightly off-putting. This is because it is changing your Mind so that you can recognize that your mind is what causes matter to be as it is, and thus you can move and shape objects and the laws that you think govern them. In other words, you are meant to be telekinetic and this image opens you to this ability.

INTENTION MEDITATION
Telekinesis is natural. My soul mind’s eye is the over seer and mover of matter.
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (317KB, 952x1273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
317KB, 952x1273px
>>128949195
>>
>>128949183
FRANKIEEE33334
>>
File: 1479579218220.jpg (45KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479579218220.jpg
45KB, 1500x1500px
>>128945907
>Why would a "fanboy" act like he doesn't know who "this '5' guy" is at first, then pivot to saying he's actually a huge fan?
>>
>>128943674
What will the black projects do when the underlying economy finally collapses?
>>
>>128948991
>underground warehouses filled with them.
Warehouses specifically? Or they are just in elites' bunkers? Do they plan on selling them to the masses or corporations eventually?

Also what’s with the evil black goo stuff being in multiple movies? Giger’s work is sometimes “sooty” or looks like it’s coated in black. This shows up in other movies besides Alien, like Lucy and Spiderman 3. Also apparently it’s from Paraguay and Bush and Merkle have villas near it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AS7wiwUG68
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (198KB, 952x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
198KB, 952x643px
>>128949271
>>
Tell me about Frank! Why doesn't he wear a man bra?
>>
>>128948626

I don't use bot's/proxy accounts to ask myself questions.

>>128948660

1) Space related

2) Aliens will put "Aliens" into craft sometimes.

>>128948739

You are on Jupiter/Pluto when it comes to figuring out who I am.

Massive confirmation bias you are showing.

>>128948791
>>128948846
>>128948760

>>128948850

1) Sometimes for researchers/scientists/personnel.

2) Intel side.

3) Something like that. Why else do you think they are freaking out like this?
>>
>>128948411
Nothing but nonsensical garbage.

Seriously. You couldn't make a thread because you were being ddoxed. And you are too stupid to have 4g on your phone.

There is seriosuly no other explanation for the level of treason your actions hold.

For every single one that ever trusted your information to hold any validity:
FUCK OFF.

You seriously only have to PROVE that you're not Frank. You don't have to expose who you are, but PROOF that you're not a kissless virgin planetside playing faggot would be at least close to something.

What you're describing as "high level intel" is literally just you smoking a bong alone in your basement thinking you've figured out the world.
>>
File: 1486161544005s.jpg (3KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1486161544005s.jpg
3KB, 125x109px
>>128948739
>scr1nrusher was also caught using proxies on plebbit and PS2 forums agreeing with himself or posting staged questions
>>
>>128948210
>no one is interested, amused, or even offended by your posts
I am amused
>captcha: mcdolan's
I'm even more amused nao
>>
>>128949300
Become BLACKER projects.
Read about Pierre Sprey for more info, he's an expert on these things.

LIFE FORCE
In this formation, you can feel the life force being generated. It contains the Torus or donut shape, which is the form of creation creating. It can be found throughout the universe, but may be seen differently depending on your dimensional perspective. The flames of vibrant color show the life force that comes about from the act of creating. If you need to invigorate your creative juices or motivate your passion for life, then spend some time with this image.

INTENTION MEDITATION
The Life force of creation is welling up inside me and infusing my endeavors with light.
>>
>>128949335
CAUSE OF THE SSPINE BEETLES
>>
>>128948991
Def true. Shills have no soul.

It's in my blood not to give up. I'm an odd case always felt that way and part of my nature might be due to rh+ and rh- blood. Not sure where my loyalty to which tribe is at times.
>>
>>128949195
NODs are better.
>>
>>128949195
>>128949271
>>128949324
BASED TOOTHPASTE DETECTIVE
>>128949295
based Isle of Man poster

man these frank threads are /COMFY/
>>
>>128949300

Storage or "Cleaned up".

>>128949156
>>128949195
>>128949335

Doing what you are doing is really helping the Intel Agencies.
>>
>>128949439
Meant to say no soul and no future
>>
File: Well Off Vibrophone.jpg (393KB, 2206x2941px) Image search: [Google]
Well Off Vibrophone.jpg
393KB, 2206x2941px
FOURTH DIMENSION
This design contains all the elements needed to awaken to the fourth dimensional world from your present position. The bottom leaf shows the symbol for forgiveness and the ability to see many sides of all matters. The image of stars shows you the origin of all as one and the same. The top image relays the knowing that the physical and spiritual worlds are united at the core and that form follows consciousness. The cube is the limits you leave behind and transcend as you recognize it is your consciousness that creates all boxes. You can interpret it with different words, as you wish, but the essence is imprinted within.

INTENTION MEDITATION
My soul is ready to direct my physical form into a fourth dimensional perspective with conscious awareness.

>>128949498
Can confirm NODs are the tits.
>>
>>128949066
top nigger
>>
File: 1496775048585.jpg (32KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496775048585.jpg
32KB, 500x378px
>>128946304
>That's due to not wanting to go after an Innocent person.
>Those "Flesh Eating Beetles" are more more serious stuff
>>
Where do dees aylmaos cum from, where did they come from, and do they watch me touch my pickle.
>>
File: 1483222570936.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483222570936.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
Asian took Asia, Whites Took Europe, Blacks took Africa, the how to explain the ancient megalithic structures of Peru?

Is bigfoot a chimera?

Is the moon artificial?

Was Bill Cooper murdered by globalists?
>>
>>128943674
FUCK THE CORPSE.
>>
File: 1479910028963.png (213KB, 627x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1479910028963.png
213KB, 627x1438px
>>128949524
Hey Frank... Good morning and in case I don't see ya good evening and good night!!!
>>
>>128949524
What will the engineers working on those projects do after getting laid off?
>>
sage this crap. sage FRANK
>>
>>128949352
>Why else do you think they are freaking out like this?
Are they part of a specific organization that we already know about and could potentially gain access to?
>>
File: le attractive president man.jpg (37KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
le attractive president man.jpg
37KB, 500x631px
>>128949591
I'm not even innocent, I answer directly to Podesta. Fite me IRL @ comet pingpong

MENTAL MASTERY
The pieces don’t always fit into the puzzle the way you think they do. The many squares challenge your mental limits by steering you toward seeing the equilibrium at the center of this graphic display. The squares fit together only if you let go of feeling the need to make them fit. Mental Mastery in the next octave of awareness comes from seeing that everything fits even when it appears not to.

INTENTION MEDITATION
My mind can expand beyond the confines of the puzzle and its pieces. I can have the mental mastery to see the fluid equilibrium.
ARCTURUS
If you feel the inclination, you can use this Arcturian dial to make contact with the Arcturus star system in order to communicate with Arcturians. This combination of symbols and shapes was given to the artist as a tool to dial up Arcturus. It opens your soul to our frequency and relays a message of your desire to make contact. We have encoded the image so that we can read your consciousness and intent as it passes through your brain waves and lives within your soul vibration.
>>
>>128943674
Give it up, Frank. Your larping days are over.
>>
>>128949505
/COMFY/
FRANKPOSTING IS COMFY
>>
File: 1494690863317.gif (2MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494690863317.gif
2MB, 500x313px
>WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>STOOOOOPPP FRRAAAANKKKKGGGGZ
>STOOOPPP NOOWWW
>AAAAAARRRRRRGGGJJJJJJHJHHH
>II DONT WANNT TOO LOSEE MYY JOOOBB FRAANKKK
>IIFFF YOUU DONT STOOPPP THEY ARE GOINGG TOO FIREE MEE FRAAANKKSS
>GOOODD. DAMMMITTT FRAANKKKK LEAVVEEEEE
>PLEEEASEEE FRASNKKK LEAVVEE
>MYYYY FUXXKINNGG JOBB FRANNKSS
>II HAVE TO FEED 2 LITTLE JEW LARVS FRANKKK
>II HAVE A FUXCKING FAMILYYY
>>
> Aliens will put "Aliens" into craft sometimes.

Draconians and Zetas?
>>
>>128947675
What images? Did you mean to post something?
>>
>>128943674
Sorry to distract from the original thread earlier (when talking about London), it was just eating me up.

Back to the topic:

1. What is required to get the government to reveal the free energy machines to the public? I would assume it would be done in stages rather than all at once.

2. When [if ever] can we expect to see anti-gravity technology come into the public sphere?

3. Recently, I've noticed a LOT of activity in the skies as I drive early in the morning to the gym. I see extremely bright lights that are often dubbed "planets" and fast moving objects nearly every day. Is this more blatant testing of human crafts or otherwise?

4. Is there any truth to the Philadelphia Experiment? Was the USS Eldridge actually teleported? Do we possess "stargate" technology?

Thanks again brother.
>>
>>128947957
Answer this you fucking faggot
>>128947251
>>
File: IMG_20170603_124901.jpg (651KB, 1408x1429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_124901.jpg
651KB, 1408x1429px
Tripfag Frankie you have to go back to Plebbit.
>>
Anon5, thoughts on the geocentric model?
>>
>>128949777
WE WUZ FRANKS

>>128949792
Check the archive for my past threads about the Hale-Bopp
INTENTION MEDITATION
My soul is open to connect with my Arcturian friends to aid relations with human’s of Earth.
KARMIC BALANCE
This graphic is filled with symbols relaying the energy of Karmic balance. The circles of dark and light come together and reveal the enlightened eye of wisdom, as they join. The central dodecahedron contains the power of forgiveness and seeing the many sides of all interactions. The cyclic nature of the number six encircles the “As Above So Below” form. These images hold the essence of the importance of balancing your actions, as they affect you eternally. The outward flowing waves are a reminder that your actions are fluid and can be changed in an instant, thus altering the karmic affects through time and space.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I think and act with the awareness of karmic balance and seek the highest expression of forgiveness and acceptance.
>>
>>128949777
SCOOOOPS MC PASTANIGGER
>>
File: 4543545.png (121KB, 664x796px) Image search: [Google]
4543545.png
121KB, 664x796px
Frank why can't you get girls to go to your house?
>>
>>128949439

Look at this massive organized Shills attack right now.

Do they not realize they are being investigated for helping Terrorists?: >>128943739

They are so utterly convinced they found out who I am. If this was a game of "Hot/Cold", they are on Jupiter right now.

>>128949654
>>128949688
>>128949637

>>128949591

Well it's true.

I don't go after innocent/unconnected people.

Obviously these Shills do, some of which are actual Terrorists

>>128949634

1) Sea Travel & Land Bridges

2) No

3) No

4) Sortof.
>>
if this isn't shilling i don't know.
cmon i have never seen shit like this.
>>
>>128949437
wait what the fuck are you..how do you even have internet in your shithole kek
>>
File: rich piana flu.png (25KB, 1068x293px) Image search: [Google]
rich piana flu.png
25KB, 1068x293px
BLISS
The ancient symbol at the center of the merciful fish tails, are meant to bring you out of your troubles and into your primal state of true bliss. Your origin is this sate of euphoria and it is the right of your soul to feel this blissfulness even in the physical density of your world. The brightness of the orange and blue sets your ego apart from the soothing frequencies of the diffused background colors that meld into your aura and heal your chakras, returning you to the feeling of your blissful origin.

INTENTION MEDITATION
I let go of the hold my ego has on me and live for this moment in a peaceful state of my true eternal bliss.

>>128949957
SIX SCOOPS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES, RIGHT BABE?
>>
>>128948523
I'm actually reading a book that goes over this called "emotional Intelligence" that goes over this a bit, blue pilled and pushing an agenda but has some good bits of info
>>
>>128949977
THE SPINEEE BETTLES KEEP KEKING MEE REEE FUCKING YOU CHADBEETLES
>>
>>128943674
All those trillions wasted on failed memes

Who gives a fuck about crop circles? How much did it cost to try and force that fucking meme through reality?

The deepstate is run by a bunch of pathetic RETARDS with no autism
>>
>>128950011
Dont be retarded f a m
>>
>>128949742

If you have the ability.

>>128949751
>>128949777
>>128949768
>>128949844
>>128949846
>>128949977

You are being investigated by Intel Agencies right now for helping with a Terror Attack.

>>128949982

Because I'm legitimate & this: >>128943739
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (27KB, 336x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
27KB, 336x402px
>>128949981
You seem abit bothered by this information coming out.
>>
>>128949977
brutal
>>
File: maximum tipping.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
maximum tipping.gif
2MB, 383x576px
We are Simion, the Evolutionary Collective. We will and are for that matter appearing to humankind in our collective form and as aspects of our collective energy, or as what you would perceive to be our individual forms. You observe the energy of the collective as massive and luminous globes of light. When we are seen near or around UFOs we are usually in a collective form. We are often seen elsewhere on a more personal level as smaller orbs of light, and if you are open, can be accompanied by telepathic messages. The feeling tone of our transmission is not what you might interpret as emotional in nature. You are more apt to feel sensations of buoyancy, tingling or heightened senses. We are not emotional beings. We are beings of creative vibration. We are often sensed as amplification of your own energy.

>>128950202
Jokes on you fagget we're part of intel agencies can't be investigated if you investigate yourself.
>>
File: 1489699346801-v.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1489699346801-v.png
296KB, 649x649px
Nice sources. Go back to your Islamic terror forums AhHahahaha

You should have prevented the false flag in London, but talking about it after the fact is the same thing fuck it huh
>>
We do not impose on your beliefs; we only enhance the development of your path. Therefore, each of you will interpret our light through the lens of your understanding and beliefs.

We have often been referred to or mislabeled as angels, because your culture has a familiarity with that notion, and we often act in a similar fashion to what you understand to be the job of angels. In a sense, we can be seen as an angelic force in that we are bringers of light, but we are different than what historically and biblically is referred to as angels. Biblical angels are another type of being that also exist multi-dimensionally, but their function or mission and methods are different than ours. A whole book can be written on the nature, purpose and behavior of angelic forces and that is not our aim in this writing, but for the sake of clarification, we will offer a simple comparison.
>>
File: 14979839209.jpg (282KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
14979839209.jpg
282KB, 1242x1179px
>>128949981
>Do they not realize they are being investigated for helping Terrorists?
>you guys are on jupiter
can Frank be the new chrischan? can we seriously get a wiki going.
>>
>>128950202
GOOD LUCK IM BEHIND 7 SPINE BEETLES
>>
File: 1495898270902.png (89KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1495898270902.png
89KB, 284x177px
>>128948991
Thanks for the answers. Still curious though.

1. These MIB, are they human or robots ?
2. Do human looking androids , indistinguishable from the real thing in terms of personality, exist?
3. Are you an android?
>>
>>128949982
Really gets the ole kettle brewin doesnt it?

Only thing shills are tok stupid to realize that this level of blagant shilling has the exacf opposite effect and draws only more attention to the "target"
>>
File: nah.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>128948991
LarpDog YOU are very fake news
>>
>>128950347
Go tell /cow/

Angels are messengers between the various dimensional expressions of creation and the ethereal realm between. In other words, they exist as a link between life and afterlife expressions. They assist in the lessons and interpretations during your transitions to the next level or type of reality. As such, they are assigned to particular beings to help them assimilate what it is they came to do in a given life. They help with the soul's departure from the physical form and aid them in realizations while in their spirit transition form. Angels are go betweens. There are angels that assist with all forms of life on your planet and all others in the universe. They are individual ethereal beings that can take any particular shape needed to get their messages across. And so they will often walk among you as other humans, animals or objects that get your attention. Angels will tend to take forms that your mind can formulate and translate.
>>
Would it be possible to persuade the Omegas? Or are they beyond our reach? If not, what's our next best chance?

Do aliens watch from physically far away? Or did you mean they watch from somewhere close, just a safe distance?

Will the ones above globalists really let us have a civil war? I'm curious about how close bigger groups will let us get to destroying ourselves knowingly. Will they ever step in to disrupt the downward spiral caused by those below them?
>>
Is it possible to be in a position that you're in?

Is it possible to be the type of person you are?

Is it possible to be in the place you're in?

If there is, where can I start?

If it's not, will it be possible in my life time, and are there signs I need to look out for?
>>
>>128950347
Go write a page on encylopedia dramatica
>>
>>128950390
>Implying that's not the point
Brotip, look at things isometrically and you'll see how finely we manipulate things.

Angels differ from us in that they do not have the ability to alter or enhance energy expressions. They are messengers, not builders. As such they are not creators of realities, but are rather pipelines between realities. Specifically, they are the telegraph system between our energy grid creations and the resting and assessing zone between. We assist your journey while you are creating in a so called physical form, while they keep you on track as to what you were individually intending during this life and bridge you to the next. We assist you in evolving as creators and infuse the entire creative system with energy, while angels relay reminders to your individual spirits regarding your chosen lessons for a given life. So while we take no offense to being called angels, we are formulators of life forms and are therefore technically quite different aspects of the God force then are angels. We are all different aspects of a greater creation dynamic and each have our place in the perpetuation of all existence.
>>
File: 1466940338958.jpg (124KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466940338958.jpg
124KB, 850x464px
>>128946437
>>128946480
>>128946310
>>128946389
>>128946453
>>128946698
>>128946707
>>
>>128949634
>how to explain the ancient megalithic structures of Peru?
Asians coming from russia -> alaska -> NA -> SA
I believe A5 said that there are only White, Black, and Asian, everyone else is a mix of the major haplotypes (like Hispanic is mostly asian/ some white, Indian (poo) would be asian with perhaps more black, etc).
You have to look at the specific genetic makeup of traveling populations, and a lot of complicated history.
>>
>>128950202
Emily Hollingsworth seems like a real cunt. I'll hang out with you, Frank.
>>
File: 1485379170895.jpg (22KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485379170895.jpg
22KB, 720x400px
are the recovered 'aliens' bio-engineered slaves / drones?

are there humans currently on other planets in our solar system?

Is Trump on 'our' side? / How compromised by any globalist group is he?

What is beneath the Sphinx's paw?

Is it possible that the current year is closer to 1017 than 2017?

You keep repeating 'perspective' regarding the earth's size or shape. How can we shift our perspective to see the reality closer?
>>
>>128949524
I love you and the info you drop but holy shit these shills are fucking annoying
>>
>>128950103

1) Those are Energy weapon tests with special drones.

2) That is not true at all. They are smart, but get sloppy sometimes.

>>128950219

Not really, that person is not connected to me at all.

If this was a game of "Hot/Cold", you guys are on Jupiter.
>>128950297

1) Those forums are why the Shills are losing it.

2) It wasn't a false flag & I'm focused on stopping the bigger plan for London.

>>128950292

Intel Agencies are not this stupid.
>>
>>128950487
Oh shit somebody finally got a picture of me THE DATABASE confirmed Helios has found me.
SHIT.

While your interaction with angels has been recognized for the most part throughout human history, your association and understanding of our presence has been less predominant. The connection is, however, growing stronger as you become more adept at manipulating the creational energy grid. As your perceptions of consciousness and its role in creating your environment grows, so will your associations with our energy. We will become greater companions as you participate more directly in materializing your thoughts.

For much more on the nature of light beings, angels and orbs read Simion's book Keys to Soul Evolution: Gateway to the Next Dimension. See the publications link above for details.

Please also note that most reported orbs are photographic artifacts, so unless the orb is seen with the naked eye, that is likely what it is.
>>
>>128943674

Uhh.. you do realize this is /pol/ don't you? Perhaps you were looking of /x/.
>>
>>128950579
cool
>>
>>128950202
We all saw your inital post gaylord.
What is good with "super soliders" (name some niggers plz) and wuzz guuud wit teh high ups in the military (like Aquino).
>>
>>128950525
Shes probably a spine beetle desu
>>
>>128943674
I've just recently discovered the connection between Marget Fuller and Mazzini. She was one of the Massachusetts transcendentalists, which was related to the Harvard Divinity School... fuck there is a lot of connections, she started feminism and helped get Mazzini in power.
What are the major take aways of all of this? does it mean we are doomed?
Would it be a good idea to keep analyzing that short period of time to try and find an "antidote"?
>>
>>128950362
>>128950195
RARE
>>
>>128950619
/x/ mocked this retard when he attempted to post there but for some reason nu/pol/ feels compelled to defend the absolutely clueless 888 larping tripcancer
>>
File: 1496543170027.jpg (33KB, 720x611px) Image search: [Google]
1496543170027.jpg
33KB, 720x611px
>>128949981
>Look at this massive organized Shills attack right now
I dunno Frank, this seems like a legit quandry
>>128945907
>Why would a "fanboy" act like he doesn't know who "this '5' guy" is at first, then pivot to saying he's actually a huge fan?

Didn't you say you knew him and he was a fanboy that always kept up with you, too

Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>128950672
>CS:GO
Jokes on you I'm actually HLDM.
All of our shilling is coordinated via BBS by the way.

Light beings channeling on the interconnection of all beings of light with all matter as energy. The development of this sensitivity is an important key to the spiritual enlightenment that will lead to the ascension or spiritual awakening spoken about in December 2012 prophecy.

Science has proven that we are all made of the same atomic particles. The channeled messages take this reality to a new dimension, metaphysical meaning of life and understanding for spiritual growth.
>>
File: F8reXuE.jpg (110KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
F8reXuE.jpg
110KB, 864x864px
>>128943674
Hi Anon,

Is Trump and his team aware of this tech?

Also sorry to get off topic but some of the subjects of your older threads have me spooked (the Left, turning Mexico into Syria 2.0, weapons that activate seismic fault lines, etc).

Given what you know, what have you done to prepare for these scenarios?

Any advice on what we as average citizens can do to prepare for these things? Should I move innawoods?
>>
>>128950684
Thx
>>
>>128945704
>>128946988
Close but keep digging.

>>128946804
Maybe.

>>128947196
Yes.
>>
>>128945907
I think its because his poor grammar and extr'a apos'trophies make it obviou's who this LARPer is lol. He even shills for himself in his own thread's.
>>
We are Simion the evolutionary collective. When you are able to see all your transactions with yourself, others and everything in your environment as an exchange of energy, you will be on your way to navigating and creating inter dimensionally. Once your soul is able to see its interconnectedness to its surroundings now and through time and space, then movement through the threads of light will be second nature. Presently, you may think this is far from your sphere of knowing, but you are closer than you realize and need to be prepared for relating in this way. We have already explained that by nature the universe is super conductive and that by shedding your baggage or barriers to your inner light you are more able to play in this field of conductivity.
>>
>>128948411
How do FEMs not break the laws of physics?
>>
This world of light is what you are and exist within already. You merely must open your awareness to it within yourself and then around you. As you do this you are becoming a member of the greater universe that surrounds you, that was previously unseen. This is what your transition is all about. It is you becoming a being in further awareness of its ability to contribute to the waves of light transference that invigorate worlds. In doing so your creation experience becomes richer and in turn so does all that touches you, which includes all that exists in this universe and beyond.
>>
>>128950751
MASSIVE
SPINE BEETLE
SHILL
ATTACK
>>
File: 1468524661386.jpg (117KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468524661386.jpg
117KB, 587x720px
>>128950720
>/x/ mocked anything
haha!
>"no really guys, we aren't the spastics, he is!"
right.
>>
File: askfrank.jpg (136KB, 1162x725px) Image search: [Google]
askfrank.jpg
136KB, 1162x725px
Here. I made a Frank replacement.
>>
>>128950575
>I'm focused on stopping the bigger plan for London.

By shitposting on 4chan? I'm beginning to think you are starting to believe your own bullshit, Frank.
>>
>>128950883
"Geometric unity" over on /sci/ can probably explain. I heard that he's an expert in all things physics.

Knowing that the universe works by transference of energy from one unit to another and that we all affect that transfer is a key to effective creation. You and the objects and life you experience is an assemblage of units of consciousness in agreement to express together. You are in agreement to appear separate so that you can discover your own creativity. You are expressing your creative flair in living your particular lives. You are learning how your energy affects your surroundings. Hopefully you are learning that you are all affecting each other on an energetic level. The more aware you are of this fact, the more control you can have over the affects of your energy. Also, presumably you are learning that you can tap into the never ending source of energy that the universe is made of. Seeing the light transfer and replenishment will allow you to understand how to alter your surroundings with ease.
>>
>>128950820
SHILL
>>
>>128950347
>>128950362
>>128950394
>>128950525

>>128950550

They are only proving my Legitimacy

>>128950373

1) Human

2) Some do

3) No.

>>128950413

1) Depends on power structure & position.

2) Both.

3) Depend son larger plans.

>>128950442

1) If you know how to go group from group & find the intermediate ones between them.

2) Yes, but takes time.

3) Start understanding Global Chessboards.

>>128950547

1) Sortof.

2) Not anymore.

3) Trump is his own thing.

4) Don't know.

4) Don't know.

5) Start looking at things from a "Top Down" Perspective when it comes to power.
>>
>>128950780
RARE
>>
File: IMG_9456.jpg (34KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9456.jpg
34KB, 551x551px
>heavy communications disruption ITT
>>
>>128950944
10/10 oc sven
>>
>>128950779
any posts that preface with the words
>Hi anon...
>Hey anon, big fan..
>Hi anon, glad I caught this thread in time..
are Frank. all of them will have 1-4 posts by this ID and none of them will post within seconds of Anon5 ever.
>>
>>128948411
What was covfefe?
>>
>>128950995
Dood the BBS is working just fine idk what you're talking about.

We are Simion the evolutionary collective. The ability to sense with your soul perceptions will evolve with practice and at first involves a great deal of trust in senses that you previously wouldn't have paid attention to and therefore didn't develop for the most part. We would like to outline some of the sensations so you may recognize them. We encourage you to take note of when you sense in these ways no matter what level of development you are at presently.
>>
File: fghj.png (614KB, 928x670px) Image search: [Google]
fghj.png
614KB, 928x670px
>>128950976
>>128950976
>>
>>128950683
I really am interested in this too
>>
>>128951055
uncommon
>>
>>128950579
Collecting (you)s?
>>
File: 1481237351552.png (622KB, 1086x543px) Image search: [Google]
1481237351552.png
622KB, 1086x543px
>>128950976
>5) Start looking at things from a "Top Down" Perspective when it comes to power.

pic related?
>>
File: KB.jpg (99KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
KB.jpg
99KB, 456x810px
>>
File: merica feels3_small2.png (433KB, 733x881px) Image search: [Google]
merica feels3_small2.png
433KB, 733x881px
>>128943674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8
>>
What organization is the "IC"?
>>
>>128943674
>doesn't even EDI
>doesn't even consistent stylebook for grammar, punctuation, etc
>doesn't even credible disco overtones
>doesn't even anything remotely new
>doesn't even a research-a-thon
>doesn't even image from space
>here's your (you)
My spaceLARP was better-written.
6/10
>>
File: 1480873359982.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480873359982.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
another thread at the bumplimit looks like we did it again fellow shariablue shills, let's all get a pie down at Comet!
>>
>>128950989
COMMON
>>
>>128950779
>Is Trump and his team aware of this tech?
I would think some of it, due to him being the president, and his connections to Tesla.
But some BBP are probably kept even from the president, especially one that the establishment doesn't like.
>>
>>128943674
Why are aliens motivated by what seems to be biological instincts? Sitting around watching us and seeding tech to see what we would do with it seems like the actions of a biological creature. Is there some value to this seemingly indulgent and pointless behavior or are aliens really still biological creatures who perform irrationally inefficient actions for the sake of it? Because one would assume that any aliens traveling around space at will would have to not be biological. What is the 411?
>>
>>128951137
If you look at things from an isometric (not top down) perspective, you will become aware of how easily the (you) economy is controlled.

For some of you these may already be developed while others may be merely on the verge of trusting or just noticing such sensations. When you feel or notice the following, acknowledge it, and if you can, allow yourself to flow with the sensations to see where they may lead. Any or all such perceptions may be your soul speaking to you. Of course, you may think you are going crazy, but you will feel and be quite sane.

1. Any visual anomalies, such as colors or clouds in your vision, brightness around people or objects, shapes appearing in your line of sight, and blurry or tunnel vision. These can be signs of connection with another dimensional perception or indicate a path or topic to be pursued.
>>
File: ChakraDiagram.jpg (22KB, 350x468px) Image search: [Google]
ChakraDiagram.jpg
22KB, 350x468px
>>128950969
Many kundalini awakening symptoms result from changes to the energy of the nervous system. It is easy to confuse symptoms from a neurological or biological condition as being due to kundalini awakening. In either case, symptoms are a sign of healing and of your body trying to maintain homeostasis or to increase your energy.

Kundalini symptoms happen all along the awakening process, before pre-awakening, at spiritual awakening and afterward leading to full-blown kundalini transformation. Symptoms are produced as signs of physical changes manifesting in the body after each event of quiet mind happens, no matter how long that interval was. Because self-realization is gradual and biological, our ability to sustain quiet mind grows over time. The longer you can sustain quiet mind, the stronger the kundalini transformation symptoms become. Kundalini awakening symptoms noticeably, get closer together over time if you are progressing in your spiritual transformation. After the full-blown kundalini transformation, symptoms are continuous 24/7, get stronger each day in different ways and do not stop until the transformation is complete.
>>
File: 1496845943571.png (552KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496845943571.png
552KB, 650x650px
>>128950976
see pic related, what can the visegrad group (us, polan,slovakia etc.) expect from this? Soros even made a speech about us recently, tell me nigga
>>
File: 1489198555848.jpg (163KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
1489198555848.jpg
163KB, 1200x859px
>>128950976
Hey A5, keep up the good work.
>>
>>128950619

Nope, this is very much about Politics behind the Curtain.

Nothing "Conspiracy" here.

>>128950641

If you did, you would realize how much these Shills have just fucked themselves.

>>128950751

Not that guy at all & its a very clear organized attack again.

Those people are being investigated for Terror Connections as we speak.

>>128950779

1) Yes

2) I'm not near the Border.

3) Watch people migrations

.>>128950838

No Larp & I don't use bots/proxy's to ask myself questions.

>>128950944
>>128950949

>>
>>128951241
2. Out of the ordinary sounds. Ringing or voices in your head, especially sudden and unexpected messages that seem illogical and random. Sounds in your ears can be a way of getting your attention. Take heed of what is happening when you have this as well as any peculiar messages that seem as if completely out of the blue. Your soul and guides will purposely catch you off guard so that a message stands out from the usual noise of your brain.

3. Buoyant sensations that draw you to a place or situation inexplicably. This would be a light feeling not heavy and burdensome, but free and floating. If there is a heavy sensation, stay away, but if it is buoyant go with it.
>>
>>128951210
COMMONER
>>
File: IMG_9457.jpg (209KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9457.jpg
209KB, 1200x905px
The spine beetles, frank. Hand them over.
>>
>>128951296
Thanks for the KB even if the shills ruined it.

Will continue working on getting the word out about the last few things you've talked about
>>
>>128950976
If some are close, why do we not intercept some of their radio waves/ communications?
Basically, does the Fermi Paradox exist because most alien life is advanced enough to communicate without giving off forms of energy that we can detect? Or are the interceptions just kept quiet? Or are we on quarantine?
>>
>>128948636
how do you kill them
>>
>>128951330
Dude sick flag, I turned it in for a free night of fun in the Comet Pingpong walk in freezer.
Thanks mate.

4. Repeated visions and imaginations of people and situations. Allow yourself to follow a vision mentally to see where it takes you. Often images that repeat have some special meaning for you or are trying to tell you something important.

5. Unpleasant feelings in your gut. These sensations can be warnings of lower energy interference and call for mental and spiritual protection. Feelings of nausea or head ache or other unexplained physical sensation in a place or around certain people can be warnings that negative frequencies are intruding or that you are overloading your circuitry and need to step away.
>>
>>128951330
NIGGER
>>
>>128950944
Quads: The porn industry inserts tranny buttholes into anal scenes
>>
>>128951330
have it already
>mfw i got it legit from a friend who did UN work there who told me what thread he posted in
>>
>>128950976
Whats gonna Happen in Brazil please tell me!!!

We're lost over here.
>>
>>128951153

Yes.

Also how you would watch a Chessboard.

>>128951197

Intelligence Community.

>>128951207

Not a Larp.

>>128951218

They want to see what we do & if we can get ourselves together again.

>>128951259

EU Army eventually.
>>
>>128951424
FRANK
>>
>>128950969
>Seeing the light transfer and replenishment will allow you to understand how to alter your surroundings with ease.

Yea you just go from one room to another.

Why don't you fuck off with your explanations of things that everyone already understands. We're 'part of it' REMEMBER?
>>
File: 1470011608312.jpg (70KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1470011608312.jpg
70KB, 1200x630px
>>128951078
>knows this because him and lonely faggots discussed on discord at 3:45AM and the fat one nearly choked to death on a pizza roll.
>>128951085
>>128951088
cringe
>>128951236
>"comedy" is barely cogent typing. yes.
>>128951241
>google made him funny
>>
File: 14960024823877.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14960024823877.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>128951444
TRUMAN
>>
>>128948991
Why is appendix said to be a mystery then? What kind of special programs for 200 IQ people?
>>
File: crusing down the street in my.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
crusing down the street in my.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
One eye on the bitches one eye on the road
>>
>>128951382
Stop encouraging him you moron.
>>
>>128951382
Shills always ruin the threads, we just need to preserve and get the right questions though to gain perspective.
>>
File: 1492146713469s.jpg (2KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1492146713469s.jpg
2KB, 125x117px
>>128951078
Frank doesn't want this information getting out!
>>
reminder this retard thinks there were nukes in the basements of the world trade centers

saged
>>
>>128951382

No problem & these guys are not happy and still think I'm someone I'm not.

>>128951406

On the right track.

>>128951474

Destabilization.
>>
File: reaction202.jpg (84KB, 512x382px) Image search: [Google]
reaction202.jpg
84KB, 512x382px
>>128948466
>BLACKED! HIS HONOR, TAINTED!
>>
>>128951472
Cool
Im just using this thread to test pass proof prxys
>>
File: chad stride.png (83KB, 1524x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chad stride.png
83KB, 1524x1024px
>>128951424
DOXT U USING THE DATABASE HELIOS HAS FOUND YOU

6. Tingly surge of energy in your body, often in the hands or top of the head, is an indication of connection to source light. Take note at these times of what you are thinking, doing or associating with. It will always mean you are on a connected frequency.

7. Intuitions about people, places or events. Trust the odd and unknowable. At least listen and observe. You will never give your soul a chance if you don't listen to what appears to be unknowable.
>>
DR PAVEL IM CIA
>>
>>128951555
>>128951559
>>128951586

>>128951586

Mini-Nukes & there were.
>>
File: 1494891735625.jpg (155KB, 540x786px) Image search: [Google]
1494891735625.jpg
155KB, 540x786px
>>128951559
You are causing his popularity you fucking mongs.
>>
>>128951595
kek, i want more rares dude

R
A
R
E
S
>>
>>128951588
Oh shit.

Well more than we already are i doubt.
>>
>>128951555
hes in the passenger seat kek
>>
why does it burn when i poo?
>>
>>128951622
LIVING IN THE DATABASE
>>
>>128951679
>IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS NOT BEING OBVIOUS

We are Simion the evolutionary collective. There is DNA that is seen in 3D that appears to your science to have no discernable use, but in fact is latent genetic material that was strategically placed in your design by your spiritual parents. The human race is a mix of genetic material from the cosmos, as is all life on Earth. The life on your planet did not originate there, but that is another story. More importantly, the universe is created by consciousness and there are beings of varying degrees of awareness and ability as creators. There is a higher aspect of your soul that created you so to speak and a higher aspect of your unified soul that created humanity and seeded life in this material universe. More of these universal dynamics will become apparent as your mind is expanded and can comprehend creation with a wider perspective.
>>
File: 76347865894575.jpg (51KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
76347865894575.jpg
51KB, 960x960px
>tfw this is looked up on 4plebs and people see all the images
You're a BIG GUY Frank
>>
>>128951714
ONLY IF YOU JOIN THE CULT OF FRANKIEEEEE BOIII
>>
>1) Sortof.

>2) Not anymore.

>3) Trump is his own thing.

>4) Don't know.

>4) Don't know.

>5) Start looking at things from a "Top Down" Perspective when it comes to power.
>>
>>128951736
I WILL BURN LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAR

Everything in you physical world has a spiritual ethereal connection including the DNA codes that are the blueprint of your biological and energetic frequency structure. There is a biological code and various levels of energetic code that allow your soul form to be expressed within certain physical frequencies. That said, there are physical gene codes that will become active and a multitude of energetic codes that will be turned on to allow you to synchronize with the new dimension. With this activation comes a lighter physical body and increased mental and spiritual abilities and connections to other dimensions and vibrations. Also, when new DNA code is switched on some old and unnecessary code will become latent over time from lack of use. The new DNA will alter aspects of your brain as new synapses are created with the development of advancing skills. For example, a whole center of your brain will be turned on to deal with sensing and interpreting frequency and suddenly become quite active causing other areas to develop, such as the mental manipulation of vibration.
>>
>>128951680
I faggots would stop placating him, he would stop making these ridiculous threads.
>>
>>128951826
CULT OF FRAAANK
>>
>>128951801

And you are being investigated by the Intel Agencies for Terror Connections.

Also for the last time, I'm not connected to or that person.
>>
>>128951838
You could probably make a frankbot with the dada engine.

Abilities in individuals and soul groups will vary depending on particular DNA signatures that exist already and those connected to energy patterns from past soul developments. Therefore, some individuals or soul mate groups will excel in the vibrations of healing energy while others may be advanced in multidimensional viewing. Some will find they can manipulate matter grid structures with mental focus which is akin to what you would call telekinesis. Still others will be visionary seers who are able to grasp and assimilate holistic systems. There will be telepathic communicators and alien life form relations facilitators among whatever other specialties you can imagine. Capacities will be related to the DNA already in place, personal interest, previous lifetimes and soul inclinations. There is no doubt that these new found talents will lift burdens and challenge your souls in wonderful ways.
>>
>>128951588
Oh I need to talk to a professional about this but another connect was that people that don't learn much about thier emotions growing up kinda mix them into one(IE. some get hunger, fear and anger mixed which in later life they perceive to just mean they are hungry, one reasons we have so many lardos. This is one of feminism's tactics to get them to connect all emotions with outrage right?
>>
File: 1496440020377.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1496440020377.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>128951826
aw sbit, wut a rary!
>>
File: 1493925537086.jpg (115KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
1493925537086.jpg
115KB, 960x872px
>>128951539
Massive kek.

Shadilay brothers. The truth is upon us.
>>
Calling this out as larping.

C'mon anon, you guys have seen plenty of real informative threads. OP is a weekly conspiracy larpfaggot. The only thing he has done well here is put a bunch of different conspiracies theories together into a cohesive digestible weekly dose of toxic.

The real information threads here go straight to the evidence. Real disclosers here don't spend majority of their time simply defending themselves against larp accusations, but instead are more eager to point out more evidence and objective connections.
>>
>>128951482
>if we can get ourselves together again.
Do current alien species have the Crystals and Arks that we used to?
I'm assuming that we used to communicate with them when we were interplanetary...
>>
>>128951932
Im going in abc order so some may be common
>>
>>128951912
Yes you are. Stop lying ya fucking schizo.
>>
>>128951920

In a way.
>>
>>128951912
>pls stop posting my pics I have body image issues ;_;
>I'm telling the intelligence agencies
allah akbar I'm a 100% serious terrorist CIA come get me also I have an unregistered SBR and a dog.

March 11, 2009: We are Simion the evolutionary collective. Each strand of your DNA vibrates at a particular rate and as such can be activated with a synchronized frequency. Some of these frequencies can be created with audible sound while others cannot be heard by human ears in 3D because they are above the limited range of your present consciousness focus. These will be able to be heard in 4D. We and other beings are affecting your species DNA vibrations by infusing frequency modulations into your realm to begin the step by step process of the awakening of your potential. The cosmic influences radiating from other celestial bodies are also affecting your activation and will increase their sphere of influence as your solar system nears the central plane of the galaxy. The exertion of fine frequencies that will pulse through your universe at that time will be potent. The DNA that has been prepared for activation will entirely switch on and you will find yourselves seeing and feeling as if in a dream. Everything that many of you have been dealing with since just before the turn of the 21st century will all make sense as your fixation on your five sensing experience widens to include a multidimensional perspective.
>>
File: 1496461661031.png (538KB, 719x562px) Image search: [Google]
1496461661031.png
538KB, 719x562px
>>128951912
I'm being investigated by hot chicks. You aren't lel
>>
The strands of your newly activated DNA will literally begin to vibrate and change your experience of reality. As we have said, everything will appear lighter in luminosity and weight.
The new codes will vibrate with a whole new aspect of creation that was previously closed off to your comprehension. Your brain will quickly accommodate all the new input and fire up neurons that didn't exist previously. Suddenly, your consciousness will see and sense beyond three dimensions of space and the rules of that world will no longer apply with the same limitations. The work you have done in your life to this date has been in preparation for allowing your encoded program to become active. All self reflection and pushing yourself to view the world beyond the awareness of your identity and searches within for deeper meaning will allow you to be open to the finer frequency vibrations and will attune you with what is coming.
>>
File: trunks.jpg (101KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
trunks.jpg
101KB, 1024x538px
>>128951301
Astral projection bro. One time I actually accomplished separating my astral double from my body and rolled off the bed into a very dark eerie version of my room. Had the ringing noises and a force rush across me. Then I was sucked back in after a few seconds unfortunately. Could've spied on the NWO instead if I had lasted longer.
>>
KB anon is a larping faggit.
>>
>>128952018
why you testing them?
>>
>>128952018
ONGO BONGO I DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE CONGO OH NO NO NO
>>
File: 1496440135846.jpg (34KB, 345x309px) Image search: [Google]
1496440135846.jpg
34KB, 345x309px
>>128952018
>not using the secret globalist alphabet
step it up shill
>>
>>128951970
>>128952021

Terror Investigation.

Not a Larper,shill or that "Frank" guy that you shills are desperately trying to say is me.

If this was a "Hot/Cold" game, you are on Jupiter.
>>
>>128951861
Nobody would pay attention in the first place if you shills weren't desperately buttblasted, spamming every thread trying to twist his words and lie about what he said. That's why he still gives you (You)s, it makes him look very credible to have thirsty shills in the thread.
>>
>>128952132
everybody knows the mods can appear as any country they like dumbass
>>
>>128952132
I I I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD.

For us this is a beautiful image of many strings of energy elevating octaves and singing a new tune with one another in the creation of a balanced symphony of change. This is a grand event. It is the culmination of efforts in many probable realities converging in a great evolutionary shift. The great shift is occurring in the physical DNA and the energetic codes of all synchronized life and matter in your universe. The wave of music will be heard through all the galaxies and pulse into the multi-verse. We hope that you appreciate the magnitude of this awakening and will share in the excitement of its realization.
>>
>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFDDSSSSSSS
>FRAAAAAAAAAABBKKKK LEEAVEEEEE PLEEASEEE
>FOOR THHE LASTT FUCKING TIMMEE FRAANNKKK
>WHEE NEEEDD YOUU TO STOOP GIVINGG INFORMATIONN TOO THE GOYIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>YOUU FUCKINGG IDIOTT STOPP ALREADDYYY
>NOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP
>HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>PLEASEEE NOOOO MOREEEEEEE
>PLEASEEE PLEASEEEEE
>NOOOO MORE INFORMATION TO THE GOYIMMM

>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGFSDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>128952092

>>
File: 1485825677107.jpg (36KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1485825677107.jpg
36KB, 750x563px
>>128951912
Don't bother replying, we can all see that they're clearly paid shills sent to slide this thread.

Also:

Sorry to distract from the original thread earlier (when talking about London), it was just eating me up.

Back to the topic:

1. What is required to get the government to reveal the free energy machines to the public? I would assume it would be done in stages rather than all at once.

2. When [if ever] can we expect to see anti-gravity technology come into the public sphere?

3. Recently, I've noticed a LOT of activity in the skies as I drive early in the morning to the gym. I see extremely bright lights that are often dubbed "planets" and fast moving objects nearly every day. Is this more blatant testing of human crafts or otherwise?

4. Is there any truth to the Philadelphia Experiment? Was the USS Eldridge actually teleported? Do we possess "stargate" technology?

Thanks again brother.
>>
>>128952124
So i can mass report threads i personally dont like effeicently
>>
>>128951912
this is truly autistic schizophrenia
>y-y-you're all being investigated, that's right! You're all terrorists!
>my dad is in the CIA!
>>
File: legacy of oathbreaker.png (24KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
legacy of oathbreaker.png
24KB, 255x255px
>>128952092
fuck off faggot
>>
File: Anoy Vey.jpg (281KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Anoy Vey.jpg
281KB, 960x960px
>>
>>128952171
>shills

Stop using words that you don't understand, child.
>>
>>128952149
YOU'RE HOT AND YOU'RE COLD YOU'RE FRANK AND YOU'RE RANK YOU'RE FAT AND YOU'RE WALL EYES SEE THROUGH ALL THE LIES

We are Simion the evolutionary collective. In order for any innovation to take place in your present system, a belief or idea must be reworked or be seen from another point of view. The shift in ideas that is coming of age now has the ability to make a major shift in the energy patterns that have held your systems back for millennia. The consciousness change will be so dramatic that molecular structures will be altered with thoughts and the world will be entirely transformed into a higher dimensional realm.
>>
>>128952207

1) Infrastructure to mass produce them.

2) Soon after FEM's.

3) Could be.

4) "Stargates" can't take you to other worlds.
>>
File: 1495800492466.png (348KB, 487x351px) Image search: [Google]
1495800492466.png
348KB, 487x351px
404 soon brothers inshallah
>404 soon brothers inshallah

>>
File: 1478000349858.jpg (250KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1478000349858.jpg
250KB, 1050x1400px
>>128951861
You've just ensured the threads will never stop, will never be more popular.
You propelled him from a niche to a /pol/ legend.
If he stops today he will be spoken of with reverence in his absence, because you are fuck ups. You went lazy instead of clever. Probably too stupid to understand that.
>>
>>128952175
? Wut
>>
File: random person.png (35KB, 974x298px) Image search: [Google]
random person.png
35KB, 974x298px
>>128952202
>desperation kicks in
>Frank deploys his spaghetti poster
>>
>>128952296
SHILL
>>
File: 1496752699453-pol.jpg (96KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1496752699453-pol.jpg
96KB, 500x701px
>>128947736
/SIP/ BREAD?
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (29KB, 234x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
29KB, 234x289px
>>128951912
T O P L E V E L I N S I D E R
>>
>>128951559
that's obviously frank jej
>>
>>128952381
>URR STOOPIT
>This fag still hasn't looked at things ISOMETRICALLY
lmaoing at you're life

Most of you are seeing how a simple change in belief can alter your perception and hence change your experience. As you begin to do this on a global level with awareness, the beliefs you promote will have the collective power to completely revamp humanity and its environmental impact. The power of your mass beliefs is being unleashed and amplified so that the cause and effects are understood with deeper appreciation and hence more profound manipulation is achieved. Once again, we emphasize that this is only possible within a state of elevated vibration. As you alter your fundamental beliefs about energy, thoughts and matter, and enhance your ability to elevate these vibrations, then you are increasing your inherent capabilities to manipulate energy at the consciousness level. This is the core level of creation and where dimensional reality is altered. What you believe you can achieve…will take on real meaning as you shift your core awareness.
>>
>>128952381
Take your meds.
>>
>>128943674
>>128950683
Is New England God's country in the US? There is just too much power coming from that region. any thoughts?
>>
>>128952239
>>128952254
>>128952296

>>128952337

Your better then this, the start of the thread(before the shills got here) proved it.
>>
>>128952182
>65 FUCKINGG POSTSS FRANNKKK
>65 FUCKING POSTS IN THISS FUCKING THREADDD FRANKKK>
>JUST FORR YOUU FRANNNNKKK
>FUCKKK YOUUUU
>II HATE THIS JOBBB FRANKKKK
>YOUUU LITTLE BASTARDD
>WHY DONTTT YOU STOPP POSTINGG NOOW???????
>WHYYYY??????
>STOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>128952420
Shilllll reeeeewwwecj3jsuwjwi2
>>
File: sipboys 2017.jpg (432KB, 943x490px) Image search: [Google]
sipboys 2017.jpg
432KB, 943x490px
>>128952431
SIPBOOOOOOOIS

Your beliefs in the energy of consciousness will be at the root of the shift and evolution. This is the force for your forward momentum. The eventual mass certainty in the power of consciousness to drive energy systems will propel dimensional shifts that will be revealed in ever increasing personal and mass awareness of what was previously unknown and unseen. There will be new relationships established with beings and energy forms in other dimensions. The boundaries between worlds will be less distinct. This in and of itself, will then lead to further understanding of energy life and will again promote further development. As you stretch the limits of your conscious awareness, more is revealed and pulled into the next dimensional octave.
>>
>>128952342
1. Then what can stargates do?

2. How much historical truth is there to religions?

3. Will religions eventually be replaced if we make it to the next level?
>>
>>128952381
>You've just ensured the threads will never stop
Frank was never going to stop being a turboautist, anon.
>>
>>128952296
Come on, (You) guys are clearly not autists, you're obviously just posting for a paycheck. Your Frankposting meme isn't effective, kind of forced and shilly like something a nerd virgin would develop.
>>
Anonymous5 is a hero and the shills are soon to be a zero...
>>
>>128952381
he'll be a legend for being an autistic larper who had his life ruined by 4chan, you realize that, right?
>>
>>128952524
SCOOPP MAN
>>
>>128952525

1) Different parts of the same Planet.

2) Look from an Authors perspective.

3) Yeah.
>>
>>128952504
But I love my job. I get a 10% discount on pizza related maps and little girls in the walkin freezer.
You're just jelly that you're too two dimensional to be a shill.

As evolving conscious beings, you will be creating systems of belief that in turn create your reality. You have the opportunity in your advanced awareness to do this with intention. Therefore, you may want to stretch your thinking. Have fun with it. It may seem childish to envision a world with connections to fairies or rocks or planets, but this is the place of joy that will make it real. Many of you are so bored with life because you stopped believing that there is anything beyond the routine dependency on technology. Wake up and dream a little. The dreams can help get you into a state of hope and desire for something better for your planet. Collectively you are starved for this.
>>
File: paracas_skulls.jpg (73KB, 661x350px) Image search: [Google]
paracas_skulls.jpg
73KB, 661x350px
Before humans came to Earth, were 'we' ever in contact with aliens? or have they always kept a distance?
>>
>>128952589
ffs, Frank
>>
>>128952207
frank can't ignore any posts, he has to link back to his threat that the intelligence agencies are going to get us even though WE ARE THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES
>>
>>128952625
FIFTY SCOOPS TWELVE TIMES A DAY CAUSE I GOTTA OVERDO EVERYTHING RIGHT BABE CMON

Practice expanding your beliefs now. Allow your consciousness to go beyond everything you think you know about the world and yourself. What abilities would you desire to have in a limitless, yes limitless, world? Begin imagining yourself having such abilities. The only way you will get closer to expansion is to let the possibilities arise in your mind and emotions. How will your new abilities assist the collective soul? Perhaps you will be a part of a group of individuals that have a similar talent and together you can be a great force. What you start creating at the consciousness level now will add to what becomes possible in the coming era. Get out of the box and push the limits. The more you all do this, the more expansive the belief systems will be and hence the greater the effect. If you start radical, the lowest denominator will at least be beyond the limitations projected by the least imaginative among you.
>>
>>128952488
Like you had any intel you sunlight depraved nigger. Go play Planet Warrior 2 or whatever you do when you're not having sex with your hand.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (67KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
67KB, 690x527px
>>128952504
>>
>>128943674
Those Frank threads were pathetic
>>128943739
Comey is a slippery guy. What's his deal?
>>128945088
undeserved hitlerdubs
kys
>>128952641
all the shills have left is to flood every thread A5
they're annoying as fuck
>>
>>128952641
Authors as in the Council of NIceae?
>>
>>128952342
1. Do you believe President Trump will work towards developing said infrastructure to begin the mass-production of these free energy machines?

2. That said, what kind of infrastructure and resources are required to develop them?

3. What can "stargates" take you to? Was the Philadelphia Experiment real?
>>
>>128952683

1) Humans are the drunk friend passed out on the Couch at this point after crashing the car outside.
>>
>>128949777
>>
>>128952599
Amen
REMEBER TO FOLLOW FRANK VIA THE ARCHIVE INTO EVERY THREAD HE POSTA IN AFTER THIS 404S
>>
>>128952715
>stupid CIA shill
>the CIA's going to get you

Every. Thread.
>>
Obama is involved in the deepstate
>>
>>128952641
What's mummy making for din din tonight, Frank?
>>
File: magick.jpg (69KB, 512x476px) Image search: [Google]
magick.jpg
69KB, 512x476px
>>128952337
In the coming age of aquarius, FRANK should learn to ascend the tree of life to unite with divinity.

The Tree of Life is not only useful for understanding mystery teachings. In its symbolic structure and relationship of its parts, it illustrates all possible combinations of the nature of the universe. All philosophy, religion, science and every other matter conceivable has its place upon the tree. Learning the significance of the Tree of Life provides the mind of the student with a sorting system for organising all knowledge and experience and reveals the relation of each part to the others. It is the most effective system for meaningfully sorting all possible data that I have encountered.

The Tree of Life consists of ten spheres (sephiroth) connected by twenty-two pathways. Its structure is based upon the "seed of life" and the "flower of life" figures. There are three vertical pillars. As you look at the tree, to the right is the pillar of mercy. To the left is the pillar of severity. The central one is the pillar of mildness or equilibrium.
>>
>>128952797
>2017
>Not having a 24/7 frank RSS feed

We are Simion the evolutionary collective. There is literally an entourage of intergalactic and inter-dimensional beings taking an interest in your planet and your species evolutionary cycle. It is an event marked on the calendars of a multitude of advanced civilizations. What occurs in the Earth's sphere of existence impacts not only your galaxy, but others beyond that have an association with your galaxy as well as other dimensions and parallel futures. As grid workers within the fabric of space, time and beyond, we affect all the interactions of life within the creational structure. We perceive the dance of energy transference that is occurring on multiple levels. Again, it is always our aim to evolve all species as creators and thus we have an acute interest in spreading wisdom and light to accomplish that. In so doing, we hope that your collective consciousness will embark on a journey to find peace and enlightenment among friends from other worlds.
>>
File: sweet bro.gif (32KB, 253x254px) Image search: [Google]
sweet bro.gif
32KB, 253x254px
It is seen that there are many varying views among your species regarding the contacts, types and intentions of so called aliens. Each of these perspectives can play a role in the nature of what you create as the transition roles up on you. There are a majority of humans that are completely ignorant and complacent about the existence of other worldly beings. The energy that such lack of regard infuses is likely to pan out as fear, if and when real encounters are experienced. In other words, the mental unpreparedness will most likely result in shock and dismay no matter what the intents of the aliens. Then there are those who are already of the belief that there are evil or threatening aliens among you manipulating your outcome. This belief will only serve to attract that frequency of life upon your plane. No being has power over your mind unless you allow yourselves to succumb to their tyranny by believing you are powerless. We assure you that no reptilian can eat you and no Grey will be able to abduct and experiment on you if you make your intentions known through your thoughts and emotions. Raising your frequency above this fear based creation will rescue you from such a reality.
>>
File: 1492113020739.jpg (81KB, 581x520px) Image search: [Google]
1492113020739.jpg
81KB, 581x520px
>>128952790
we blacked out, huh....

will they ever call to remind us what we did and do we owe them an apology?
>>
>>128952730

Terror Investigation: >>128943739

>>128952759

1) Rock & a hard place.

2) The shills are also now under Terror Investigation due to several of them having Terror Connections.
>>
File: 1475788281499.jpg (37KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475788281499.jpg
37KB, 422x750px
>>128952381
Again, retards, since you didn't learn last time:
I didn't tell you to do a fucking thing. I told you constantly, that what you were doing wasn't working, nor was it going to work.
Now you're too invested in your fucking fantasy ass kicking to pack up and whatever fucking string of neurons you worthless cunts had are all in on this.
Doesn't matter what you do anymore. It's done. You made this. You clumsily made Anon5 a god on accident.
This is why /b/tards are talked down to even though most of us came here from /b/. Your enthusiasm was way out in front of your tiny minds. Keep piling on him, it's not going to change anything much besides confirming his words are "important enough to have so much effort put into stopping them."
>>
>>128952962
>>128952855
are we an organization now?
>>
>>128952832
A plate of her own tears at what her little boy has become.
>>
>>128952832
VERY INTERESTING TENDIES I ASSUME
>>
File: SUBZERO FLUTTERING.png (26KB, 619x518px) Image search: [Google]
SUBZERO FLUTTERING.png
26KB, 619x518px
>>128952934

EVERY NIGHT I KEEP ON
BURNING WARNING
TURNING OFF THE LIGHTS YOU
TURN ME ON
YOU CAN BE
WHAT YOU WANNA BE
IF YOU FOLLOW YOUR HEART
YOU CAN DO
WHAT YOU WANNA DO
IN THE DARK OF THE LIGHT

FEEL THE
BLACK OUT BLACK OUT
AND YOU' RE FREE TO GET MOVING
FREE TO GET CRAZY
BLACK OUT BLACK OUT
KNOW YOU GOT TO GET READY
MOVE ON BABY
BLACK OUT BLACK OUT
AND YOU' RE FREE TO GET MOVING
FREE TO GET CRAZY
BLACK OUT BLACK OUT
FREE THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT

LET ME BE YOUR LOVE AND
HOLD ME, FEEL ME
LET THE MUSIC BE YOUR
ONLY GUIDE
>>
>>128952790
oh so we are "that guy" now(since forever?)
>>
File: 1494862929322.png (478KB, 860x704px) Image search: [Google]
1494862929322.png
478KB, 860x704px
>>128952652
>FUCKKINGGG
>FRANNKKK DO YOU SEE THISS!??
>NOWW I HAVE TO PASTE IDIOTIC THINGS FROM OTHER PAGES TO FILL MY POSTT FRANKKK
>I DONT HAVE ANYTHING MORE FRANKK
>STOOOPPP NOOWW11!
>DONT MAKE ME SUFERR ANY MORE FRANKK
>THIS PSYOP FAILED YOU IDIOT
>YOUU LITLEE BASTARRDDD
>WHAT ELSEEE DO YOUU WANT???
>>
>>128943674
Bump, good to see ya
>>
>>128952784

No, just as if you are making a bunch of stories based of events.

>>128952787

1) It's possible.

2) Tech.

3) Around the planet to other gates.

>>128952934

I'll explain it in the "Human Origins" thread.
>>
>>128953005
Yep. I'll work on the logo

There are also a growing number of you who are having positive contacts with alien species already. This is the group that can usher in a new era of peace between humankind, as heralds for mother Earth, and the intergalactic councils. As you rise up, you will be spokespersons for the strength and character of humanity. A victim mentality will not hold up in your dealings with advanced beings. You are not victims; you are creators of your very promising future in a much bigger cultural dynamic. Be not afraid of your encounters as long as your heart is pure. Anything other than purity of spirit will be recognized as such and will attract a lower spirited interaction. We are here to assist you in creating the best interactions. We have no interest in the creation of more war and destruction. That is de-evolution and not a part of our game plan and neither should it be yours.
>>
>>128952525
>Will religions eventually be replaced if we make it to the next level?
Worship of Tech or Nature, people already kind of do this now, and their morality becomes "what is the best thing to do for (the planet/human advancement) instead of their current human/God based decisions.
>>
Is the end of June deadline for Poland/Hungary to accept refugees the date that the EU army will be ready for deployment?
>>
>>128952855
>not living under franks bed and watching post while fapping to pics of cia agents
Pa thetic
>>
>>128953003
>It's done. You made this.
Frank autisming a thread until it autosages, once eveey three days... actually it seems like nothing has technically changed except credibility level
>>
File: PfgGg0C.jpg (107KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
PfgGg0C.jpg
107KB, 485x750px
>>128953111
>I'll explain it in the "Human Origins" thread.

checked. i can't fucking wait

fuck the haters
>>
File: lehappybowieface.png (346KB, 816x785px) Image search: [Google]
lehappybowieface.png
346KB, 816x785px
>>128952934
OH YOU, YOU WALK ON PAST
YOUR LIPS CUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE
(YOUR SCALDING FACE) TO THE CAGE, TO THE CAGE
SHE WAS A BEAUTY IN A CAGE

TOO, TOO HIGH A PRICE
TO DRINK ROTTING WINE FROM YOUR HANDS
(YOUR FEARFUL HANDS) GET ME TO A DOCTOR'S, I'VE BEEN TOLD
SOMEONE'S BACK IN TOWN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN
I JUST CUT AND BLACKOUT
I'M UNDER JAPANESE INFLUENCE AND MY HONOR'S AT STAKE

THE WEATHER'S GRIM, ICE ON THE CAGES
ME, I'M ROBIN HOOD AND I PUFF ON MY CIGARETTE
PANTHERS ARE STEAMING, STALKING, SCREAMING

IF YOU DON'T STAY TONIGHT
I WILL TAKE THAT PLANE TONIGHT
I'VE NOTHING TO LOSE, NOTHING TO GAIN
I'LL KISS YOU IN THE RAIN
KISS YOU IN THE RAIN (KISS YOU IN THE RAIN)
KISS YOU IN THE RAIN (KISS YOU IN THE RAIN)
IN THE RAIN (IN THE RAIN)
GET ME TO THE DOCTOR

GET ME OFF THE STREETS
(GET SOME PROTECTION)
GET ME ON MY FEET
(GET SOME DIRECTION)
HOT AIR GETS ME INTO A BLACKOUT
OH, GET ME OFF THE STREETS
GET SOME PROTECTION
OH, GET ME ON MY FEET

(WOO-HOO) WHILE THE STREETS BLOCK OFF
GETTING SOME SKIN EXPOSURE TO THE BLACKOUT (GET SOME PROTECTION)
GET ME ON MY FEET (GET SOME DIRECTION, WOO-HOO)
OH, GET ME ON MY FEET
GET ME OFF THE STREETS (GET SOME PROTECTION)
GET A SECOND, GET A (WOO-HOO)
YEAH, GET A SECOND BREATH AND PASS, SECOND GO, BLACKOUT
>>
File: 1351623684983.gif (453KB, 235x123px) Image search: [Google]
1351623684983.gif
453KB, 235x123px
>Frank thinks Islamic Terror forums know about him and work against his threads
>>
>>128953111
Does replacement of religion have anything to do with the Age of Pisces to Age of Aquarius?
>>
>>128953032

Didn't used to be.

>>128953082

This thread got attacked by the same Terror Connected Shills.

>>128953005

The thread is a clear indication of that.
>>
>>128953219
FRONK IS DONE
SKORE 1 FOR US SHILLS
>>
>>128952241
keep it up
>>
File: 1471624011131.png (618KB, 1104x580px) Image search: [Google]
1471624011131.png
618KB, 1104x580px
>>128953035
in the first two threads or so this pastanigger kept trying to come to frank's defense and say all frank-dissent was from american flags since we're all CIA but he's devolved into a spastic lunatic who can't even type a complete sentence anymore
>>
>>128953178
>2017
>Not fapping on frank's bed to pictures of frank

We are Simion the evolutionary collective. As you overcome obstacles in your life you become a brighter person and soul. You become more than you started with and express more light of creation as an expression there of. If you stay the same, you are not conveying more of your soul potential.

By continually growing and expanding yourself, you brighten your representation of All That Is. This does not mean you must run marathons or be a president. The meaning in movement is individually determined. For one person, simply walking out the door and overcoming a fear of the outside world may be such a giant leap that it transforms their soul forever. For others it may be speaking their mind or loving their mate no matter what their faults. For some any small acts in those directions will reveal more growth and will break through boundaries that shield them from their true essence. It is different for everyone and no challenge is grander than another. How grand it is depends on its personal meaning for each individual.
>>
Why are there more shills here than pizzagate and SR threads combined?
>>
File: 1485102034473.jpg (126KB, 1024x953px) Image search: [Google]
1485102034473.jpg
126KB, 1024x953px
Gonna be honest Anon5 maybe is an Austic fat fuck from some shithole city.

But every damn thread there's lots of rare flags proxys and people talking too much shit (more than usual), if those people are realy paid shills, they are doing a terrible fucking job because it calling more attention to the OP....
>>
>>128953117
really what will our logo be..i think it should be a guy in a suit(as reference to aliens and deepstate) and have a question make as the head(as we are always questioning)
>>
>>128953320
FRENK
>>
>>128953003
>You clumsily made Anon5 a god on accident.
this is what nu/pol/ actually believes
>>
>>128953003
>if you BTFO a larper, they win
thanks Trudeau
>>
>>128953381
question mark*
>not make
>>
>>128953231

It's going to be worth it.

>>128953306

The "M's" are already looking into it, along with the Scottish.

>>128953310

Technology.
>>
>>128953319
NOTICE HOW FRANK NEVER REPLIES TO THE SPAGHETTI POSTER (himself)
>>
>>128953320
Did you lose the slot on that proxy lil' buddy
>>
OOH EE OOH AH AH TING TANG ALLAH ALLAH AKBAR WE'RE TERRORIST SHILLS

>>128953381
A pyramid with a bowl of pasta hovering above it

How do you know what you need to overcome to remove your filters? Look at the areas of your life where you feel the most hurt or disappointed. Where do you constantly run into a blockage? What causes frustration and uncertainty? This will be different for everyone and not necessarily what others think it should be for you. Someone may look at your life and think you need more friends, but for you this area causes no dissatisfaction at all. Things are not always as they appear. If you are feeling lonely then you may want to seek out others, but then again you may need to learn to accept being with yourself. The answer can only be found within each soul. The person will know they have hit the nail on the head, when doing the opposite lights them up. If that lonely person finds a way to be happy within and learns to gain satisfaction from their tasks alone or not, then they have found their soul expression. If it turns out that an opportunity to share ideas with friends makes them soar, then they should seek more of that.
>>
>>128953365
Im just testing what rares arnt rangebanned i dont overly care aboot frank
>>
>>128953358
>>128953365
because its autism and its funny to watch someone descend into madness. is this your first visit to 4chan?
>>
File: 1492241986091.jpg (162KB, 1119x820px) Image search: [Google]
1492241986091.jpg
162KB, 1119x820px
>>128953460
>The "M's"
you mean the M&M's, Frank?
>>
>>128953488

I don't use proxy's/bots to reply to myself.
>>
File: 1485379141386.jpg (72KB, 640x327px) Image search: [Google]
1485379141386.jpg
72KB, 640x327px
any info on the Hidden Hand / top level illuminati / soul group lucifer guy?

have we been to the moon?

are there actually rovers on mars?
>>
>>128953331
Always posting the same images.... I was very disappointed that you started shilling. You and A5 could be extremely helpful for us to piece together the identity of globalists and their history, if you would work together.
>>
>>128953491
YOUR A FROXY
AND PART OF FRANK INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE
>>
>>128953634
you've been caught dozens of times, frank.
>>
File: 1496049003841.jpg (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496049003841.jpg
149KB, 800x800px
>>128953416
>nupol
I figured you were all off board niggers. Thanks for that. Anyway, sit back and watch what happens next. Doesn't matter who you are. If stopping him or diminishing his credibility was your intention. You lost like a motherfucker.
>>
File: 14956555641.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
14956555641.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>128953631
BTFO
T
F
O
>how will he recover
>>
>>128953642
least i'm not a larping faggot like anon5
>>
File: spurdo terrorist 1.jpg (363KB, 1192x776px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo terrorist 1.jpg
363KB, 1192x776px
ACTUAL PIC OF ME ESCAPING FROM NAVY SEALS AT TORA BORA IN 2003
>>
File: theresa-may11.png (125KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
theresa-may11.png
125KB, 264x320px
>>128953460
>The "M's" are already looking into it, along with the Scottish.
Scotland doesn't have a separate intel agency you Hillary level pedo
>>
>>128953111
Tonight was very
entertaining and amusing.

>>128953035
You're autistic go back to plebbit
>>
>>128953556
At least a third of your threads are you saying "wow loads of shills must be true" as well as a third of you asking yourself questions now, Frank
>>
>>128953696
Finaaly the autism will 404 soon
>>
>>128949352
If the aliens are real and I think you might have once mentioned that we were experiments with tampered DNA or something, I don't really remember and might be confusing something I read somewhere else, but anyway if we do overthrow the world controllers, wouldn't the aliens just wipe us out?
>>
>>128953748
he's fucked dipshit

time to retool
>>
>>128953631

M1-M10.

Also, you guys went after the incorrect person. He wasn't even a "pawn".

>>128953637

1) Don't know

2) Yes, but not by just NASA.

3) A few.
>>
>>128952078
>neurons
Literally activated my almonds
>>
>>128953748
wrong, reddit. frank the spinal fluid beetle destroyed himself, we're just laughing in his face.
>>
File: sadfg.png (77KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
sadfg.png
77KB, 296x300px
>>128953791
thats cool
>heres me standing in front of a poster in my room
>>
>>128953823
Dude im not larp 5
>>
>>128953723

How can you "Catch" what doesn't exist?

>>128953794

They do actually.
>>
>>128953853
>M1-M10.
Frank is sending the motorways after us lads.
>>
File: sonichu homos.png (113KB, 275x237px) Image search: [Google]
sonichu homos.png
113KB, 275x237px
We are Simion the evolutionary collective. We are here to assure you that there are probabilities in the works among you that have splendid outcomes that you would be quite pleased with. The brightness of the collective energy forms attached to these probabilities can grow for your reality if enough of you desire and give attention to these options. For example, you can create a new world that is richly abundant for all humanity and all creatures of Earth if you are able to focus your consciousness on this frequency. The universe is endlessly abundant with life force and you can have a world in which you tap into this resource in every aspect of your lives. Meditate everyday on the idea that the more everyone and everything receive, the more all can share and the more abundant are all. You can create this new world of freedom and prosperity and joy by focusing your minds and hearts on this end.
>>
File: IMG_2294.png (49KB, 541x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.png
49KB, 541x942px
>>128953306
Keep laughing and confirming it.
>>
>>128953622
Nope. I usually just sit in SR, Pizzagate and WikiLeaks threads all day. My filters skip the rest of the bullshit.
>>
>>128953631
btfo
>>
>>128953853
>anonymous5
More like shill5, amirite?
>>
>>128953949
Dont lie
>>
>>128953837

Aliens want to see if we can get ourselves back together first.
>>
>>128953111
1. Are there currently any stargates on our own planet?

2. Are there active alien (or human?) bases on the dark side of the moon?

3. Why have we stopped public space programs to the moon altogether?

Thanks again.
>>
File: 1489153021670.jpg (97KB, 577x704px) Image search: [Google]
1489153021670.jpg
97KB, 577x704px
>>128953843
>>128953870
>bu-but... we had a plan on discord...
you removed no cancer cocksplash, you fucking spread it straight to the fucking pancreas.
>>
>>128954055
More like NOT anonymous anymore 5

Giving attention to lack and fear of the diminishment of your resources will only produce more of the same. Be aware that you are living in a world of lack presently, but know that it is because you have created it by your collective thoughts of lack and always wanting something that you feel you do not have. You already have everything your soul desires, yet you are hiding behind the illusion that you lack everything. You can each wake up now to the abundance that is already within and among you. To tap into this, all you need do is know that it is there and have complete certainty that all the energy needed is available by conscious connection to the field of light that joins all. Whenever you find yourself feeling thoughts of doubt and lack in any aspect of your life be it, love, friendship, wealth, health, time or freedom, stop and remind yourself that the universe is eternally abundant and that the more you give of your heart, the more will be revived. This is the kind of world you can create in which all beings are sharing abundantly and creating endless abundance throughout the kingdom.
>>
>>128954056
No your FRONK
>>
>>128954075
lol, you lost redditor.
>>
>>128953997
I'm clearly Shareblue. I'm so glad I work for a homosexual nigger president and an elderly blood drinking old cunt.
>>
>>128953989

M5 & M6 are not the only ones that exist.
>>
>>128954075
What is it with you and discord? Us terrorist shills wouldn't use our own botnets dumbass.

You can have this fulfilling world to the degree that you all desire it and have certainty that it is the true way for each of you to flourish in your development. This world of abundance is not without challenges. The obstacles are simply seen as opportunities. Remember, it is your level of awareness that will be leaping forward and in doing so, your ability to transcend and transform situations that block your progress will be determined by your spiritual link and understanding of energy transference. Therefore, in the newly created world view hurdles will be welcomed with vigor and enthusiasm and you will be able to envision solutions that follow ebbs of light with ease. Creativity and invention can take off with such awareness. Expression will take on new heights and depth and relationships will have enhanced meaning. We hope that you will add all your vibrancy to thoughts of such a world of abundance and make it so.
>>
>>128954117
YOURRRR FRANK
>>
File: 1488254265809.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488254265809.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
have you done any threads on drugs?

is elon musk bad or just selfish

is this a simulation / does it get any more real than this?

is there any point to leave our planet again?
>>
>>128950720
He is entertaining at the very least. Plus he is not really pushing very extreme disinfo and he distributes effective methods of combating stuff so even if he is larping he isn't really hurting anyone
>>
>>128954075
What is it with you and discord? Us terrorist shills wouldn't use our own botnets dumbass.

>>128954157
Well duh dumbass I saw the M1 on top gear once.

You can have this fulfilling world to the degree that you all desire it and have certainty that it is the true way for each of you to flourish in your development. This world of abundance is not without challenges. The obstacles are simply seen as opportunities. Remember, it is your level of awareness that will be leaping forward and in doing so, your ability to transcend and transform situations that block your progress will be determined by your spiritual link and understanding of energy transference. Therefore, in the newly created world view hurdles will be welcomed with vigor and enthusiasm and you will be able to envision solutions that follow ebbs of light with ease. Creativity and invention can take off with such awareness. Expression will take on new heights and depth and relationships will have enhanced meaning. We hope that you will add all your vibrancy to thoughts of such a world of abundance and make it so.
>>
Was yahoo taken out by their CEO? By a rival tech company? Or did she just suck
>>
>>128954157
I see what you are trying to bait me into typing. Git gud.
>>
500+ posts of autism
Gg lads
>>
>>128953319
AssadThaGod is paying me to shill for extreme radical salafism using money from the Iran deal.
>>
>>128954012
its hard to keep up with anon5 threads, but they are basically a frankposting general now.

>spaghettinigger 2 scoops poster
>proxyanon
>isle of mann poster
>various britposters
>toothepaste detective anon
>leafposter who found scr1nrusher account
>anon6 schizo posting
>various Frank proxies
>occasional newfag wandering in
>>
SHAREBLUE WINS AGAIN
>>
File: 1487717461902.png (875KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487717461902.png
875KB, 747x1000px
>>128954119
>desperation
Little faggot, that reddit shit don't work on people that actually come from chins. Don't worry your little cock strangling victory after party will still be totally righteous.
But you lost.
>>
>>128954247
Dig into AskJeeves

We are Simion the evolutionary collective. The year 2012 was precisely calculated astronomically by the advanced astronomers of the Mayan culture as a turning point for the planet Earth and hence all life upon it and around it. They were able to determine that the potential existed magnetically for the Earth to make its next great leap presented physically as a possible reversal or shift in magnetic polarity. The calculations they made indicated that the planet had the likelihood of reaching the central position of the Milky Way Galaxy and the Galaxy has the possibility of reaching a significant position in relation to surrounding systems on a larger universal level. The Sun it was seen, would also be placed in a strengthened position of power relative to Earth and the other planets of its solar system. However, there are factors in the cosmos that affect these universal dynamics and can alter results.
>>
>>128953870
>>128953843

If this was a "Hot/Cold" game, you are on Jupiter right now.

And you are being investigated for Terrorism connections.

>>128954068

1) Yes

2) Don't think so

3) Because the BBP's are better.
>>
>>128954312
>666
>>
File: 1494805428691.png (106KB, 167x263px) Image search: [Google]
1494805428691.png
106KB, 167x263px
>FFFRAAANKKKK
>WHHYYYY??
>TELL MEE WHYYYY??
>WHYYY DONT YOUU STOPP FRANKK
>YOUU FILTHYY GOYIMM
>WHYY DONT YOU STOP GIVING INFORMTION TO OHTER GOYIMM FRANKK???
>YOUUU FUCKING AND DISGUSTING BASTARDD
>FUUCCCCK YOUUUUUU
>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>128943674
Elon Musk is part of the public face of the Deep State, right? That's why he's always losing money - he was never meant to make any to begin with, he's just a conduit to roll out old tech they have?
>>
>>128953783
You sound like a libshit getting fucked by a muslim invader and crying "at least I'm not a racist!"
If you wanted to help anything you would post all your Insider stuff, whether or not it agrees with what A5 says.
>>
>>128954324
TERRORISTS WIN

Just as your butterfly effect theory implies that the flap of butterfly's wings causes a chain of events that may effect the creation of a hurricane across the globe, so can movements of conscious energy effect the movements of planetary systems. So while the 2012 predictions have high probability factors of occurring, there are minute energy shifts that can alter the final events in ways that can change your future significantly. We can see many alternative outcomes depending on various fundamental probabilities. There are numerous large events that can play out in a reasonably known number of ways. Then within these large events there are endless small realities created by individuals and en masse. With this understanding you can see why offering exact predictions is impossible and irresponsible.
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.