[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a nihilist? Don't tell me you believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1495747432041.jpg (32KB, 361x426px) Image search: [Google]
1495747432041.jpg
32KB, 361x426px
Why aren't you a nihilist? Don't tell me you believe in stupid, pathetic fairy tales or something.
>>
wow BR-kun you are so smart how's highschool treating you
>>
>>128926887
Everyone on my class was a retard, they didn't understand me. Unfortunately people are not educated enough to know the truth around here. I'm 19 now, as a man I should do my best to spread the truth.
>>
No i am trying to get threw life and keep some optimistic vews
You know hope and shit
>>
>>128926754
because if you dont shoot you always miss
>>
>>128928188
hope will not help you when you are on the ground rooting away.
>>
>>128928400
neither will hopelessness
>>
>>128928486
yes, that's the whole point, nothing can help us.
>>
Because its a phase and I grew out of it. Also I don't think Rick and Morty is very funny
>>
>>128928893
yeah but i dont believe im just defending them.
i just think doing nothing is boring.
>>
>>128926754
>Why aren't you a nihilist?
Everyone is nihilist to a degree. It is how we understand our shared reality
>>
>>128926754
You don't need to believe in any "fairy tales" to not be a nihilist. Looking around your room and gazing upon all of our works should be enough to engender a deep wellspring of faith in humanity to answer all those questions that lead to nihilism in the first place.
>>
>>128926754
Because it's presuppositions are anti-life, and I'm not playing that game.
>>
>>128926754
>nihilist
What's the point?
>>
How do I kill the empathetic part of myself and become a fully self-realized nihilist?
>>
>Hey guise nothing has inherent meaning xddd

no shit
>>
>>128927899
You're 19. You don't have a clue how the world works.
t. 19 year old
>>
>>128933223
I'm 25 and I still have no idea what's going on
>>
Nihilism is an oxymoron.
>>
>>128926754
>Don't tell me you believe in stupid, pathetic fairy tales or something.

don't confuse agnosticism with nihilism.
>>
>>128926754
Because I'm not a 14 year old
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.