[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can this be the same article? Written by the same person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: no pressure cnn.jpg (356KB, 1402x727px) Image search: [Google]
no pressure cnn.jpg
356KB, 1402x727px
How can this be the same article? Written by the same person but the title content and image are all drastically different

I checked CNN this morning and found it like it shows on the left, then when I went to show it to my friend, it looked like the right.

http://archive.is/yawl8 (AM version)
http://archive.is/TVeHm (PM version)
>>
>>128924194
you so ignorant. CNN is fake news as are all the jew media. only retards get their news from jews
>>
Perhaps the article was edited to better reflect the truth. Happens a lot, actually.
>>
>>128924484
How can that be when the headlines are diametrically opposite?

Did the intelligence chiefs referenced change their testimony? I had not seen that reported if so
>>
>>128924484
Got any retracted stories from this year to prove it?
>>
>>128924194
this is how they send things down the memory hole so when you wanna find something in the future and go looking for it its completely gone
jews rewriting history in real time right before your eyes
>>
>>128924571
The author probably didn't check his sources properly or was getting his information second-hand. Then later it was revealed that the intelligence chiefs didn't say anything.

>>128924691
What's there to prove? You don't know that newspapers change or correct information? Try it yourself. Next time there is breaking news, literally minutes old, check the BBC. They don't even put up a picture because they want to publish the news right away. Check the same article later. They will add a photo, add more details of the story, and often change the headline to better reflect what happened.
>>
>>128925287
Why was there no indication of changes?
CNN's reporter who published was in the room when the testimony was given
He seems to have just completely changed his assessment on what it meant. VERY misleading and confusing
>>
>>128924194
Totally fake news.
>>
>>128925287
so what you're telling me is the BBC gets rid of muslims from their front page and put pictures of dead kids
>>
File: clckbait.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
clckbait.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>128924194
Shut up and click.
>>
>>128924571

Playing both sides. No matter what, you're bound to click on one. Welcome to journalism in the 21st century

>>128926256
this.
>>
>>128925287
It directly states in both articles they didn't feel pressured.
>>
Fuck them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.