[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is education a leftish thing? Last time I asked why so few here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1496848604171.jpg (57KB, 538x302px) Image search: [Google]
1496848604171.jpg
57KB, 538x302px
Is education a leftish thing?

Last time I asked why so few here were In education I got the reply "Get a fucking job yeu leftist parasite" ? So education is a scam?

I suck at it anyway so maybe I should just get a job, but my parents and everyone thinks It would mean I would become poor.
>>
>>128910761
Education is the way to go if you're good at studying and decide to go for something actually useful
>>
Right-wingers reject education.
Left-wingers reject education they disagree with.
>>
At lower levels it is 75% propaganda and programming

If you can make it to the higher eschalons, you can gain freedom to research and write about many fascinating topics, and possibly even contribute something valuable to humanity like a new philosophy, a scientific discovery, an important body of research...
>>
>>128911519
But how do you get a higher paying job then when almost every single job requires good grades and that you have studied a ton of shit? I can't even join the military because I sucked a math test.
>>
File: f02b692367a.jpg (8KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
f02b692367a.jpg
8KB, 480x268px
>>128913449
It's not quite how it work. Check out the Social Matters Podcast on Higher Education
http://www.socialmatter.net/2017/05/05/myth-20th-century-episode-17-elite-education/

You just have trouble getting the job that you want because there aren't enough for everyone and being a dumb cunt singled you out otherwise they'd lower their standard.

There is just too many of us and mass immigration doesn't help but they like it that way, it keeps the goyim in check.
>>
>>128914716
That is also what I always say to my family, my dad just doesn't understand he is from a different time, my sister does still study at soon 25 and there is just a little chance she can get a job after. My friend just finished web design and programming yet he could still not find a job.

I'm glad I could have this talk with /pol/ because you guys seem more open but when It comes to genes (The biggest reason why I suck at education) and taking another way than the liberal SJW art thing.
>>
>>128916067
Sorry my grammer sucks.

"I'm glad I could have this talk with /pol/ because you guys seem more open about it when It comes to genes (The biggest reason why I suck at education in the first place) and you're open about education in another way than the liberal SJW art thing."
>>
A lot of fucking morons have a knee-jerk reaction to it because the left has completely pozzed it. They don't understand that in a kike free world we'd still have need for teachers and an education system.

One of the reasons why the west is so fucked is we didn't care enough about the education system to keep the jew the fuck out of it.
>>
File: 34567996906.jpg (2MB, 1804x1356px) Image search: [Google]
34567996906.jpg
2MB, 1804x1356px
>>128911142
>>128910761
What are you on about?
Without education there would be no Western civilization, it is absolutely essential, particularly the natural sciences and technology-related fields.
Sure the humanities and social sciences less so, at least economically, but you can't fucking question education altogether.
Without it we'd still be peasants working on land for feudal lords.
>>
>>128917075
If it was so simple couldn't we just educate Africans?

>>128914716

A guy just wrote this in another thread.

"I'm 21, NEET since 17 since I dropped out of high school due to being a brainlet. I tried getting a job but no one and I mean NO ONE wants to hire a low education worker her. I applied to, no joke, 200+ businesses, and only got an answer from about 15 of them, all of which told me, politely of course, to fuck off and die.

Fuck this country honestly, there's no point in even being alive when I'm just left to rot in a ditch while refugees are living like kings on welfare with free citizenship from the state."

I'm from the same country, I'm scared now :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.