[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will the Pence administration compare to Trump's? Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

How will the Pence administration compare to Trump's?

Will the incompetence continue?
>>
>
>>
>>128910531

the economy is his to fuck up
>>
>>128910531
>Will the incompetence continue?

He might listen to someone.
>>
>>128911670
>Comparing 8 years to less than 6 months
Literally why? It might be useful if you compared slope, but even then it's pretty much useless info
>>
>>128910531
>trump
>getting impeached and removed from office

Pick one
>>
>>128912051

The "trump bump" is the literal definition of a bubble, it's all based on speculation centered around a single person. it will come crashing down a lot sooner if something happens to trump (e.g. impeachment etc), but even if nothing happens it's bound to burst sooner than later especially considering this is one of the if not the biggest stock market runs in history
>>
>>128912051

because there is only 6 months so far.

since you seem to have shit for brains, the main point here is: stop fucking whining about the "horrible Obama economy" and stop fucking getting hysterical over the "wonderful Trump economy that fixed the horrible Obama economy".

Jeezus.

Pic related: same fucking story on jobs. Sorry I can't see 8 years into the future to see what it will look like then.
>>
File: 1493212076830.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493212076830.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
The shilling today is strong.

Remember to sage.
>>
>>128910531
>How will the Pence administration compare to Trump's?
We'll have to wait until 2025 to see how effective President Pence is.
>>
>>128912170
>Pick one

Thanks, I'll pick impeachment!
>>
>>128914962
>Thanks, I'll pick impeachment!
You lose. Impeachment doesn't mean shit.

Bill Clinton was impeached and he stayed as president.
>>
>>128913994
He didn't have any control over whether private individuals get jobs or not, all he could do was throw loads of money at the economy, which will cause large amounts of inflation in the long run, or institute shitty government jobs that aren't controlled by price mechanisms and will ultimately provide a shoddy device like the DMV. He didn't even manage 3% growth
>>
>>128916164
>He didn't even manage 3% growth.

tell that the to the DOW. 139% growth muthfucka

positive, steady growth, no inflation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.